Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I gotta go into work tomorrow and I bet the roads will be insane. The snow has piled up literally within 48 hours and it is sooo cold. I knew I should have bought those long johns. I wanted to wear my hair out tomorrow but its not going to happen. These twists will seriously stay in until the weather calms down.

Umm hmm, we'll see what happens when she opens back up on the 12th....:look:

Girl............I was thinking the same thing:lol: :perplexed

But Seriously, though, I got to use up some of the Oil(s) I got. Although, I really don't consider 'Her Oils' like other Oils.......:lol:

Girl, if she sold Darcy's oils, I would have them all. She doesn't sell any of the oils except that new pumpkin elixir that Fab got for you guys.

......:look: @bolded.

Chile....She needs to expand:blush: :lol:

Especially with you and Oh So Fabulous runnin' up in & outta there!:lol:

I am starting to save already for the sales at the end of next year. At my cu they have accounts where you can deposit how much you want but you cannot withdrawl the money at all. In november they deposit all the money you saved into your account for the year and you start over. I have 3 set up already, 2 for personal and one for hair, body ect. Hopefully i can stick with charz no buy so i can splurge at the end of next year. This time of year money can be tight with the holidays and it will be nice to get those extra deposits.

I am starting to save already for the sales at the end of next year. At my cu they have accounts where you can deposit how much you want but you cannot withdrawl the money at all. In november they deposit all the money you saved into your account for the year and you start over. I have 3 set up already, 2 for personal and one for hair, body ect. Hopefully i can stick with charz no buy so i can splurge at the end of next year. This time of year money can be tight with the holidays and it will be nice to get those extra deposits.

That's a Smart Idea. I should do something like that, because truthfully, I wouldn't need any additional stuff until this time next year too.:lol:

I ordered from BFH- the 3for $20 in the mango one, the pistachio DC, and the winter pluberry. I used the discount.

I'll do more oils and be done for the year unless Komaza has a sale on her DCs.

That's a Smart Idea. I should do something like that, because truthfully, I wouldn't need any additional stuff until this time next year too.:lol:

Yes, this year i worked my purchases into the budget but i have to decide the things i want and not go over. But next year i can buy what i want and not worry about it.

Yes, this year i worked my purchases into the budget but i have to decide the things i want and not go over. But next year i can buy what i want and not worry about it.

That's a Really Smart Idea. I'm still thinking about the Pre-Paid.

But Imma just focus right now on buying a lot less (after the holidays).

I gotta take Baby Steps or I will mess up tryna' go Cold Turkey:lol:.

Vonnie: She (Komaza) said she was having a Sale in December, but didn't say when, what, how much?:sad:

She should just go ahead and do it soon (if she gone do it).:look:

That's a Really Smart Idea. I'm still thinking about the Pre-Paid.

But Imma just focus right now on buying a lot less (after the holidays).

I gotta take Baby Steps or I will mess up tryna' go Cold Turkey:lol:.

Vonnie: She (Komaza) said she was having a Sale in December, but didn't say when, what, how much?:sad:

She should just go ahead and do it soon (if she gone do it).:look:

Yeah I saw her FB where she said that but the month nearly 1/2 ova esp with the holiday 19days away. Folk not going to have any money if she keep fooling round like this.

Girl.....Imma be Seriously Ticked if it's like 10%-15%.:rolleyes:

Especially since I've literally Stalked this Site daily since BF.:rolleyes:

I just won't be purchasing.:nono: She saw how everyone did it for BF she should plan accordingly, like your fave girl did....time to get that moonnnnneeeee!!:lachen:

I just won't be purchasing.:nono: She saw how everyone did it for BF she should plan accordingly, like your fave girl did....time to get that moonnnnneeeee!!:lachen:

Girl.....The "J" Don't play.:look: She Gone Get Hers!:lol:

Also, BFH did it right too, by extending her Sale until the end of the year and offering that 3/$20.95 and you can use the discount too? See....that's what I'm Talmbout!:lol:

Back