Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I saw some oils on camden grey for really cheap 16oz.

La, I remembered your raves about Darcy's Winter Spice oil so I ordered some! :lick: Dang, that smells good! I wasn't expecting it to smell so sweet!! I'm gonna have to get some more. My sister and my nieces would love it!!

And, even though I didn't add it to my cart, they still included the free full size of that new Curling Cream she has now. :yep:

I'm so happy this is the last week, of the semester... I do not have to lurk anymore for a month... Yay me..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Long Hair Care Forum App

La, I remembered your raves about Darcy's Winter Spice oil so I ordered some! :lick: Dang, that smells good! I wasn't expecting it to smell so sweet!! I'm gonna have to get some more. My sister and my nieces would love it!!

And, even though I didn't add it to my cart, they still included the free full size of that new Curling Cream she has now. :yep:

Shoot Brownie!

What does it Smell Like?:look: :blush:

Better than da' Cherry?:look:

i keep forgetting i have cocasta oil, im gonna use that tonight. my relaxed hair loved that stuff on my ends. im gonna have to take it out the drawer and leave iit in site so i can remember i have it.

Girl that oil is the business:lick:, especially when you get out the shower and put some on. Be smelling like an axe commercial, boom chicka woow wooooow.:lol:

Just got an e-mail back from BFH. :perplexed

My Orders Shipped Today!:grin:

I will possibly place 1 more order with them B4 the Sale ends.:yep:

Charz- I'm sorry to hear about your beloved friend. It pains me to see owners when they lose their pets especially around the holidays (not a fun part of any vets job). I pray she went peacefully.

Shoot Brownie!

What does it Smell Like?:look: :blush:

Better than da' Cherry?:look:

Its made with Cherry Kernel oil so they use that delicious scent with some type of light spice scent added in. :lick: MKD would love it!!! :yep:

Girl that oil is the business:lick:, especially when you get out the shower and put some on. Be smelling like an axe commercial, boom chicka woow wooooow.:lol:

:yep: Yes, girl!! I made SO smell it and he was like :over18:. :look:

Charz- I'm sorry to hear about your beloved friend. It pains me to see owners when they lose their pets especially around the holidays (not a fun part of any vets job). I pray she went peacefully.

I think i'm denial right now. i want to buy stuff.

Its made with Cherry Kernel oil so they use that delicious scent with some type of light spice scent added in. :lick: MKD would love it!!! :yep:

:yep: Yes, girl!! I made SO smell it and he was like :over18:. :look:

MKD???....what about TLW???:lol: :look:

Girl....SO Don't Hafta' Smell Nothin' to be like that:lachen:

I had to add the Winter Spice Oil to my "Wishlist" it appears to be Sold Out.

@Charz: You were doing so well. :sad:

Maybe you don't really need to buy anything.

:bighug:

I had to add the Winter Spice Oil to my "Wishlist" it appears to be Sold Out.

@Charz: You were doing so well. :sad:

Maybe you don't really need to buy anything.

:bighug:

T, Darcy's opens back up on the 12th. I have to remember that so I can get a few bottles for some people. :yep:

Back