Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Well Ladies....I just applied some Sulfur (Exlir), and massaged that in really well.:yep:

I'm thinking about this next wash day. I wrote my Regi out today at work. Will try to Henna this weekend. I need to cover this grey.:blush:

I used up my 2 ounce Sample of Deja's Hair Milk (that stuff lasted 4-eva') Prolly won't be a repurchase tho' with the other Hair Lotions I currently have on hand.:nono:

I don't like talking in front of cameras so I would be a no go on the yt. Plus it seems like you have to really have a passion for it and find your own little spot to get viewership for real. I just like watching other people talk about hair and stuff.

So Che does this mean no hair care line? or would this be a way to promote your line?

I don't like talking in front of cameras so I would be a no go on the yt. Plus it seems like you have to really have a passion for it and find your own little spot to get viewership for real. I just like watching other people talk about hair and stuff.

So Che does this mean no hair care line? or would this be a way to promote your line?
ive been thinking about the youtube thing off and on for a while now. but i barely post pics so i kept thinking "how you gonna get in front of a camera when you dont even post pictures":lol:
i dont know if i would promote the line seeing as how i use everything:spinning: im still going to sell the avocado mix though but that wont be for a few months. if i did do youtube it would be a ton of product reviews, henna applications and ayurveda talk.

I'm thinking about join Charz in the No Buy for 2011.

I just need to figure out what my staples are so I can use my passes wisely. After the BF haul and this December haul I should be decently stocked on products for a while. I know BB, WDT, Komaza Olive Oil are my 3 staple DCs, and Tresemme Naturals is about to be my staple cowash. I have enough leave-in that I won't need to stock up. Stylers are a different story.

I am definitely incorporating ceramide oils into my reggie so I know that would have to be a stock up again at some time since I added them to everything (cowash, HOT, DC) and I didn't buy large sizes. I need to see if they are at the local food store cheap or would an online buy be cheaper.

I will commit to buying less....but it will prolly be more like a No-Buy once the Sales are all over.:look:

Unless it is a definite staple like PC or something.:yep:

I'm thinking about join Charz in the No Buy for 2011.

I just need to figure out what my staples are so I can use my passes wisely. After the BF haul and this December haul I should be decently stocked on products for a while. I know BB, WDT, Komaza Olive Oil are my 3 staple DCs, and Tresemme Naturals is about to be my staple cowash. I have enough leave-in that I won't need to stock up. Stylers are a different story.

I am definitely incorporating ceramide oils into my reggie so I know that would have to be a stock up again at some time since I added them to everything (cowash, HOT, DC) and I didn't buy large sizes. I need to see if they are at the local food store cheap or would an online buy be cheaper.

I saw some oils on camden grey for really cheap 16oz.

Aww come on lady, do one leg with me. Just one leg *gets on knees*:lachen:. By the time i get my stuff the no-buy will be over.:look::lol:.

I thought about it.:drunk:

It would be interesting to see how much I 'save' or would I end up spending it on something else.:blush:

Will decide by December 31st.:lol:

Aww sorry charz, i know how you feel. We lost passion monae a few years ago. Hugs to you sweetie, pets mean more than people think.

Back