Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

wash day - mixed Nexxus Humectress with Silk aminos and finished off my Dabur Amla oil. (Empty bottle!!!)

Making cinnamon oil now with a batch of cinnamon sticks I haven't worked through yet and coconut oil.

I have an interview in a few days and I'm a little perplexed! I don't know how to wear my hair. Should I wear my wig, a twist out or should I blow dry it an put it in a bun? I work for the Federal Government...if this matters at all...Does this matter anymore?

Okay so I used my coupon at Costco and bought 2 liters of Nexxus Humectress. $40 for two instead of what I normally would pay for Sebastian. That is my last hair purchase for 2010.

Finished Dabur Amla, Sebastian Light & Sebastian Drench.

2011 is a "no buy" for me. (my one and only pass will be for the hair show in March)
I hope to get through one crate in 8 months. *I hope.

I have an interview in a few days and I'm a little perplexed! I don't know how to wear my hair. Should I wear my wig, a twist out or should I blow dry it an put it in a bun? I work for the Federal Government...if this matters at all...Does this matter anymore?

for the love of God bun! my mother wears her hair in twists and i told her to bun it up for her interview! she got the job btw :wink:

I just found out that the charter school literally minutes away from my house is looking for long term subs. So I need to do something with this ASAP. I dont think I am capable of bunning so I have no clue what to do with my hair. I need to find inspiration.

I just found out that the charter school literally minutes away from my house is looking for long term subs. So I need to do something with this ASAP. I dont think I am capable of bunning so I have no clue what to do with my hair. I need to find inspiration.

Can you pin your hair to the side? Or can you braid your hair in a single braid down the middle?

Are there youtube videos on how to bun? I swear I cant bun for the life of me. I think I have enough hair(just shy of APL) I just dont know how to make it work.Also I would love to look older so if that helps YAY! Also what products do you/would you use to bun your hair and keep it under control?

Yes I have a lot of questions.

Anyone have a light/mid protein suggestion? Something I can get local? I don't like ultra sheen protein. My hair tends to like creamy proteins like keraphix, crying on the inside.

Charz, I'm thinking about a twist-out. But as I look around, I see locks, wigs, cornrows and afro puffs.
I guess I can get away with anything, as long a I own it!

everyone likes my hair at work.

since i rolled my hair my ends feel a lot better and smoother but im still going to trim on sunday.

Good day ladies, my doo doo drops didn't arrive today, hopefully tomorrow i have to check my shipping notice. Not doing much.

i was thinking ablout staples and i realized kckt is a staple of mine lol. i mean i like it but it is not the most moisturizing leave in i have tried. but i always have a bottle on hand and deep down i know i will always purchase it. so even though its not the best it stays around.

oh T, forgot to tell you i have been using the gtb you sent me and i love it. however the gtb i was getting from hv was much different. hers was very loose and liquid-y lol. and i like the smell of this one better. hv butter smell is strong.

Great! I really love it too Che!:grin: She had some kind of oil in hers or maybe it was the 'fragrance stuff':lol:

Morning Ladies,

Anyone still using Nexxus keraphix? I need a mid protein con and my hair used to love this (b4 you could get it anywhere)? Has anyone used it since they stop selling it exclusively in the salons? Where do you get it? I've looked in a couple of stores and I can't find it.

I use it on a Regular. I just bought 6 tubes off e-bay on the :look:. That's where I've been getting my Keraphix, Ensure & Emergencee.

So check there.:yep:

Keraphix is good for a misstep. Its not readily available anymore though. I found it at a discount store about a year back.

IA: I keep it on hand and buy it when I 'see' it in Multiples.:yep:

is keraphix strong or medium protein? i think my local bss has nexxus and many other salon products. when im feeling in a spending mood i might splurge on the dudleys protein because i know they have that too.

Evening Ladies....I just came in from a Dental Appointment.:rolleyes:

I'll be glad when all this Denistry is over!:lol:

Anyway, my Jasmine came and also my Claudie:look:.

I got a Shipping Notice from Christine Gant. Still no response from BFH on the status of my order(s).:ohwell:

And no word yet from KBB.:ohwell:

And naturally, I am not expecting anything yet from Docta' J!:lol:

*throws direct deposit stub at bj*

i have to find my camera so i can change my picture up there lol. i cannot believe how full my hair is. this is the longest my hair has ever been and i think even before the damage i did to my relaxed hair, it still wasnt this full.

this dude at work told me that he liked my hair. but what bothered me a little bit is that he went on about it for a little too long saying things like "now its perfect" putting up his thumbs and everything. and this dude normally never says more than goodnight to me. people are crazy:lol:

i was thinking ablout staples and i realized kckt is a staple of mine lol. i mean i like it but it is not the most moisturizing leave in i have tried. but i always have a bottle on hand and deep down i know i will always purchase it. so even though its not the best it stays around.

I was thinking about trading it in but im going to keep it for a while. It does help me get my hair into buns and ponies easy. But when its finished i may not repurchase, depends on how the doo doo drops do because they are the same price.

I got a Shipping Notice from Christine Gant. Still no response from BFH on the status of my order(s).:ohwell:

omg you are too funny. at first i was like who is this doctor J. then i saw the bolded and was like :giggle: :lachen::lachen: she gon get her mooooonnnnneeeee as you say lol.

Lmao.:lachen:

You go hard for HV dont you?:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I was thinking about trading it in but im going to keep it for a while. It does help me get my hair into buns and ponies easy. But when its finished i may not repurchase, depends on how the doo doo drops do because they are the same price.
this weekend i might use the oyin dew to twist since ive only used it once so far. i like that kckt can be use as a rinse out and it really does detangle. but what really draws me to it is the weird texture.

this weekend i might use the oyin dew to twist since ive only used it once so far. i like that kckt can be use as a rinse out and it really does detangle. but what really draws me to it is the weird texture.

I would never rinse out kckt. Its just too delish.:lick:

I'm considering doing some videos, but not only for hair. What's the best vlogging camera? Any suggestions
i was thinking about doing the youtube thang too. but when i start talking sometimes its hard for me to stop and i know ALL my videos would be 14+ minutes:lachen:

i was thinking about doing the youtube thang too. but when i start talking sometimes its hard for me to stop and i know ALL my videos would be 14+ minutes:lachen:

I think you'd be good at it Che!:grin:

But....yeah....you need to work on not being so chatty!:lol:

Girl..........Get to the Point!:lol:

Back