Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

What you eatin'???

Fried pork chops, stir fried veggie rice, salad and cornbread.

I don't want to go to work tonight, its supposed to get to 0 degrees after that they can just say its cold. Like the weatherman said last year its cold as hell lmao. Can't wait for vacation in 2 weeks. Is anyone going to off too.

ok so now im under the dryer with the rollers. i will never roller set again. it takes too much time and i get irritated too easily since most time i dont spend more than an hour on my hair including shampoo, conditioning and twisting. this is too damn much. it better last until friday dammit lol.

i ended up using BWC leave in on my ends, paul mitchell moisture mist all over, aphogee leave in all over and ic fantasia heat serum.

i have not tried jane carter new cream but i have several of the beautiful curls products. never used any though. i have the shea butter leave in, curl crea and curl gel.

I'm not ordering hair products...I think I'm ordering Garrett's Popcorn! They have $4.95 shipping until 12/17. My favorite treat! This is a time I wished I lived in Chicago...I actually thought I was moving there at the beginning of the year!

lol La, you can get them from whole foods. i walked in one da and was like "ooooooohhh a new line" and it jumped out at me because it has pretty colors on the jars lmao. and the leave ins come in 12oz bottles.

Ok now i can get around the forums. I logged out cleared my history and cookies and logged back in and it worked. Now its almost time for me to go.:ohwell:

Fried pork chops, stir fried veggie rice, salad and cornbread.

I don't want to go to work tonight, its supposed to get to 0 degrees after that they can just say its cold. Like the weatherman said last year its cold as hell lmao. Can't wait for vacation in 2 weeks. Is anyone going to off too.

That sounds so good! :lick: I'm here at work feelin real hungry right now, too!! LOL

It's really cold here, too. Not down to 0 yet, though. :nono: Its really windy here, making it worse.

oh T, forgot to tell you i have been using the gtb you sent me and i love it. however the gtb i was getting from hv was much different. hers was very loose and liquid-y lol. and i like the smell of this one better. hv butter smell is strong.

it took me forever to finish my hair. i could not sit under the dryer for enough time because my leg was hurting sooooo bad. so when i got up some hair was dry and some wasnt so i blow dried using my T3 drier and then i flat ironed with my FHI. my hair is soooo thick so im super excited about that.
im also happy i never threw away my keracare oil sheen because i love that stuff.

however i do not think i will straighten my hair again for at least another year. it way just too much for me.
i thought my hair was as long as it was before i cut but i was wrong. my hair is about 2-3 inches longer.(see avater for relaxed hair lol)

I am taking out my braids and (re)twisting them with some sorta Paul Mitchell glaze. This style should last through the end o the week when all is said and done.

Made it to Florida. I spent 8hrs on a plane today, will never do that again unless its international. Its great to be in warmer weather.

My twists are holding up well. My sorority sister did a upside down french braid in the back into a bun. Then the front is swept to the side with a single twist to create a cascade effect. I'm going to keep it for the rest of the week.

May look into the BFH tomorrow. My MHC came friday. I liked how she taped the box by putting the label directly over the middle so if u tamper it everyone will know. I forgot what I ordered so I'll have to look when I get back. I wish I had taken advantage of the B1G1 more.

i just finished doing the aphogee 2 step and now i'm sitting under the steamer with aohsr and aphogee balancing moisturiser. when im done, im gonna use hv 24/7 as my leave in. i have a twa by the way so im gonna be airdrying

Mornin ladies, its cold outside whoo, so glad to be home warm and toasty. Not going to moisturize today. My hair still feels nice, love the avocado butter. I will baggy my braids but not the top part of my hair. Its too cold out and i don't want to get any sicker. My whole nose it plugged and my face hurts.

Morning Ladies,

Anyone still using Nexxus keraphix? I need a mid protein con and my hair used to love this (b4 you could get it anywhere)? Has anyone used it since they stop selling it exclusively in the salons? Where do you get it? I've looked in a couple of stores and I can't find it.

It is cold up here. Sunny but cold!

Have a great day.

I dont think I will ever make my braids this tiny again. Arggghh!!! Dry detangling is a beast when they are this small.

Good Morning ladies! I stayed home this nasal congestion got my ears clogged which cause alot of unequal balancing for me. I've taken everything I can it just a matter of time so got to deal with it. Glad the site back to normal.

Ladies,how long does it normally take your Oyin products to get to you after a shipping notice is received? I know everyone's locations vary,just trying to get an idea. One of the items I bought is that burnt sugar pomade,and I don't want it to freeze in the mail because then I'll have to melt it manually right? I don't want to mess up the consistency.

Ladies,how long does it normally take your Oyin products to get to you after a shipping notice is received? I know everyone's locations vary,just trying to get an idea. One of the items I bought is that burnt sugar pomade,and I don't want it to freeze in the mail because then I'll have to melt it manually right? I don't want to mess up the consistency.

When I ordered the sample pack(:lick:) it took about 2 weeks, but I am practically in Canada so:ohwell:. It sucks that no one around these parts carries Oyin, I wanna try that Honey Dew stuff.:lick::lick:The reviews are pretty good.

La and Ltown I hope y'all feel better.

Last night I put 5 big purple fexi rods in my hair. I took it out this morning and it looks really nice. Then I put them back in so it can set for more time.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how the heck to moisturize straight hair, then I remember duh Shea butter works lol. So I moisturizer my ends with coconut confidence. Which doesn't matter because on Sunday about an inch will be cut off.

Morning Ladies,

Anyone still using Nexxus keraphix? I need a mid protein con and my hair used to love this (b4 you could get it anywhere)? Has anyone used it since they stop selling it exclusively in the salons? Where do you get it? I've looked in a couple of stores and I can't find it.

It is cold up here. Sunny but cold!

Have a great day.

I usually see nexxus prods in walmart, nvr used the keraphix though.
I've been using lamaur bone marrow since forever- its old school and stinky but it works for me:yep:

and its "cold" in Jamaica last night was 20 degs (slept in a full track suit with the hoodie pulled over my head and socks LOL)

Keraphix is good for a misstep. Its not readily available anymore though. I found it at a discount store about a year back.

Back