Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I may break my no-buy a week early, it depends on how long sage takes to ship, i need more dc in the next 2 weeks. I won't buy any more oils until my fleurtzy and kbn oils are almost gone, fluertzy is close but kbn has a way to go. I am thinking of a ceremide mix of olive oil, apricot oil, grapeseed, it will be more grapeseed than anything, trying to mimic the kbn oil and use ylang ylang as a scent.

I may break my no-buy a week early, it depends on how long sage takes to ship, i need more dc in the next 2 weeks. I won't buy any more oils until my fleurtzy and kbn oils are almost gone, fluertzy is close but kbn has a way to go. I am thinking of a ceremide mix of olive oil, apricot oil, grapeseed, it will be more grapeseed than anything, trying to mimic the kbn oil and use ylang ylang as a scent.

La Colocha

What DC'ers are you getting from Sage?:look:

Good idea with enhancing with a smell. I didn't do that with my oil mix its starting to get on my nerve after using HTN. Maybe I will get something, don't like lavendar, need to be something sweet.

Maybe the komaza olive one, they getting more new product in, i see aubrey now. I want to try the bee mine but the damn smell yuck. And i see they have curl junkie too.

i just put my hair up in a cute side bun. my bun feel hella thick and i love that. ill be wearing this same bun(maybe not to the side) tomorrow. tonight im going to moisturize with sunshine. but really my hair is so soft i dont think i need to moisturize.

saturday i think im going to wear this same bun too. im lazy.

sunday i will pre poo with coconut oil, shampoo with aphogee and deep condition with kbb mask(i already added some evoo and hemp oil to it). i will detangle with my shower comb and denman and then braid using a glob of deva care one condition and sunshine on the ends. :lick:

I think I'm going to try and buy things locally. I guess that's a good thing I don't live in DMV because you all have it goooooooood.

i just put my hair up in a cute side bun. my bun feel hella thick and i love that. ill be wearing this same bun(maybe not to the side) tomorrow. tonight im going to moisturize with sunshine. but really my hair is so soft i dont think i need to moisturize.

saturday i think im going to wear this same bun too. im lazy.

sunday i will pre poo with coconut oil, shampoo with aphogee and deep condition with kbb mask(i already added some evoo and hemp oil to it). i will detangle with my shower comb and denman and then braid using a glob of deva care one condition and sunshine on the ends. :lick:

Dang! chebaby

Girl....You got that Regi all set don't ya?:lol: It's great to have a Plan.:lol:

I really like that KBB mask. I wish she would put them on sale again. The next time she has a decent percentage off sale, I am going to get a few jars.

i need some more kbb mask too. im not almost out but before i used to use it once in a while and use other stuff in between but now i find myself using it every week so its not gonna last too much longer.
im gonna have to try the bee mine deep conditioner real soon so that if i like it i can use that more often. esp. since i can get it locally.

I musta got a bad batch, cuz KBB Lucious Locks was just OK for my hair. I'd probaby go crazy if I could not get my hands on Oyin's Honey Hemp or Komaza's Intensive Moisture Mask. It's funny how some things work for some hair. I gave my sister a full jar of KBB...and I don't give nuttin away!

I am getting weak and feeling like going on Oyin's site and getting more dew, a shine and define and a bsp. I guess I can go to sage and get it locally.

Whats the oyin code again?

mkd have u used the shine and define? moptopmaven has me really excited about trying it!

My closure came for my malaysian install! This evening, I re-organized my stash and grouped the products that I will use for my weave bcuz thats the only way I will use them up since I actually like some of them but never get a chance to use em - mixed chicks, V05 (I hate V05 but I dont want to waste my 99 cents lol im kidding but i know they come in handy for henna or weave so i have 3 bottles to use up), Curls, Aveda, Nature's Gate, Carol's Daughter, vegetable glycerine - all in my weave care stash! I can't wait to use em up lol! I love throwing away empty product bottles - weird I know! I made room for my oyin and hairveda stuff that Im anticipating...and possibly some Uncle Funky's Daughter curly magic next month and more Qhemet, gotta hurry and try that Moringa stuff before its time to re-order so I can see if its a repurchase! How are yall using yalls? No one uses it as a DC'er it seems?

I musta got a bad batch, cuz KBB Lucious Locks was just OK for my hair. I'd probaby go crazy if I could not get my hands on Oyin's Honey Hemp or Komaza's Intensive Moisture Mask. It's funny how some things work for some hair. I gave my sister a full jar of KBB...and I don't give nuttin away!
i love me some HH conditioner but wasnt that head over heels for the komaza. i only used it once though so im looking forward to trying it again since i love the olive conditioner.

@bronzebomb

I agree Bronzie! I Lurve that Komaza Intensive!:lick: It's Da Bomb.com (for real).

I think KBB Luscious Locs is really good for making your hair nice & soft. It does some thangs:lol:

Hmp. I'd be happy with another Jar or 3:look:

i love me some HH conditioner but wasnt that head over heels for the komaza. i only used it once though so im looking forward to trying it again since i love the olive conditioner.

I like Hairveda Sitrillah too! KBB just sat on my hair and I steamed with it. There must be something in HV, Oyin and Komaza that KBB does not have. They actually penetrate my shaft and when I come from underneath the steamer the conditioner has evaporated. It does not do that with KBB.

chebaby and IDareT'sHair I laugh every time I come on here and one of you claim that you "need" some more stuff! I"m sure you are stocked up! Prolly can moisturize everyone on LHCF.com.

I just look at the ingredients, it must be the coconut oil.

I Hollered watching tastiredbone and her 14 Jars of Luscious Locs:lachen: :lachen:

Hmp.:rolleyes: I have 1 unopened jar left:ohwell:
me too:ohwell: 1 opened and 1 unopened. but i get about 4 uses from each jar. once i finish this opened jar i will move on to finish mhc olive you, then go back and forth between bee mine and htn protein conditioner.:lick:

bronze, if it is one conditioner i can not stand it is sitrinilla:nono: it didnt work for me when i was relaxed/transitioning and it dont work now that im natural. and last time i used it it left little white bits all over my hair like everything except the white bits penetrated or something.

@chebaby and @IDareT'sHair I laugh every time I come on here and one of you claim that you "need" some more stuff! I"m sure you are stocked up! Prolly can moisturize everyone on LHCF.com.

I just look at the ingredients, it must be the coconut oil.
hey hey hey lmao. i am not stocked:look:
no but seriously im good on moisturizers and leave ins(esp. since i just jumped on the leave your regular conditioner in band wagon lmao) and even co wash conditioners. but i dont have many deep conditioners. believe it or not:yawn:

@IDareT'sHair have u tried Claudie's Satin Hair Moisturizer?

@chebaby how did u like hairveda's whipped gelly? Any hold? Im thinking of trying some during the next sale...and I wanna try the Qhemet gel too!
i love HV whipped gelly but its not too much hold. its a really soft hold. more like a curling cream than a gel. i love that stuff but my last batch did not smell like fruit punch as it normally does:sad:

Back