Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

It smells good but the scent is too heavy to me and makes my head hurt.

mkd your hair is sooo gorgeous!!! makes no sense!!

Hello ladies! I wore my hair in a wng with dm miracurl gelly...great definition, MAXIMUM shrinkage and my hair was hard as a brick and flaky! yuck! I like the definition but who's hair should feel like that? I made a puff when I got home, it was super droolworthy but just too hard! I decided not to be lazy again and went ahead and co-washed with SSI Avocado...I twisted my hair with KCCC & Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie...Im under the pibbs for the next 25 minutes...I will let yall know how this goes! I hope white hair isn't in my future!

Hey Hair Divas.......What's Up?:grin:

I got my order from Bear Fruit Hair today and my Moisturizing DC'ers from Hydratherma, so it was a good day.:look:

Made out a HV List at work today (another one) and will pull it out my purse and compare it with my Cart.:drunk:

Just rubbed on some HTN Protein L-I. Will Spritz w/Follice Booster, M&S with HTN in a few.

IDareT'sHair do u know whats on sale at HV yet?

Good morning ladies, pretty hair mkd , and Charz i did the exact same thing when i first started using the dew, i dropped kckt like it stoled money from me lmao. The dew is the business.

I shampoo'ed yesterday before work and wore a wash and go puff for a few hours. I DC'd overnight and I will rinse that out in a little bit. I've gor a few more things holding on.

@mkd

Nice Curly Shot mk!

Lookin' Good Girl:grin:

@mkd your hair is sooo gorgeous!!! makes no sense!!

Hello ladies! I wore my hair in a wng with dm miracurl gelly...great definition, MAXIMUM shrinkage and my hair was hard as a brick and flaky! yuck! I like the definition but who's hair should feel like that? I made a puff when I got home, it was super droolworthy but just too hard! I decided not to be lazy again and went ahead and co-washed with SSI Avocado...I twisted my hair with KCCC & Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie...Im under the pibbs for the next 25 minutes...I will let yall know how this goes! I hope white hair isn't in my future!

Mkd, pretty curls! Do you like hv whipped jelly?

Good morning ladies, pretty hair @mkd , and @Charz i did the exact same thing when i first started using the dew, i dropped kckt like it stoled money from me lmao. The dew is the business.

Thanks ladies.

Ltown I do like HV whipped gelly. Its really nice.

I really like the dew as well. This is the first time I have used it on curly hair and my hair is feeling really amazing.

@mkd nice hurr!!!

OMG I love this dew. If they made it scent free I would love it even more. It's a staple. My hair is so soft.

Charz thanks! I love the scent! I was smelling my hair all day yesterday. I still can't believe my hair wasn't frizzy with all the rain we had yesterday. I don't even really want to fool with another leave in right now. But I need to use up all the others that I have stockpiled:nono:

@Charz thanks! I love the scent! I was smelling my hair all day yesterday. I still can't believe my hair wasn't frizzy with all the rain we had yesterday. I don't even really want to fool with another leave in right now. But I need to use up all the others that I have stockpiled:nono:

I know I am gonna get bored of it, cuz it is so sweet.

What shampoos do yall use?

chile i am in love. when i tell you my hair looks and eel amazing, it looks and feels amazing. that deva care one condition is a keeper. now my hair is still damp, wish i could have left the braids in longer, so its probably gonna swell but i dont care. and its raining so its gonna swell even more lmao but my hair is so shiny and soft and has amazing definition.
i co washed with the deva curl and left it in last nigh to do 8 braids.

is giovonni sulfate free? I heard they were putting crap in their products now. or maybe it was someone else.

I'm pretty sure it is...unless they started to change it. I bought my poo's last year and I wont need to buy any for a while so either way I am good.

Why am I looking at Camden Grey like I need anything? :lachen::lachen:

I want some butters, or some creamy leave in from Qhemet. I think one of those will be my first use of a pass. I wont do that until next month though so I can work through my stash a bit more. The weather is slowly getting better so I am doing more wash and go's.

I really wanna get some brbc. I think I'm gonna order straight from the us because the reason I stopped using it was coz there is only 1 stockist in the uk and they were always out of stock. I would love to see if ny natural hair loves it as much as my relaxed hair did. Truthfully its the only product that I always finish

chile i am in love. when i tell you my hair looks and eel amazing, it looks and feels amazing. that deva care one condition is a keeper. now my hair is still damp, wish i could have left the braids in longer, so its probably gonna swell but i dont care. and its raining so its gonna swell even more lmao but my hair is so shiny and soft and has amazing definition.
i co washed with the deva curl and left it in last nigh to do 8 braids.

Oooh I'm glad you like it!

thank you so much!

@Charz I am using elucence and yes to carrots right now. Oh yeah and a bee mine shampoo bar.

yes to carrots is my staple shampoo...it has a gentle sulfate but its a moisturizing yet clarifying poo!

Good afternoon ladies, I have tons to do at work but wanted to stop in and chat with yall for a while. Add me to the list of ladies who are having a great hair day! The twist-out with KCCC and SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie turned out SOOO fab! I love it! Its super defined and has volume and looks uniform...its awesome! Makes me want to wait to wash my hair but I aint crazy lol....I will wash on Saturday, I think I will end up styling with KCCC and BRBC....we will see! I have so much stuff to use up but I really am still in the experiment phase...yall are making me want some oyin....even though I am about to get a sew in...I will get at least 2 more this year and have my hair out for 1 month in between installs. April to June then July to September! I will let yall know if I order something!

my hair looks more like a twist out now that its extra fluffy from the rain. i still love it. i patted the bottom of it to shape it like an inverted bob. i like it. the deva care also has a bit of a hold to it that is just right. its not strong like a gel but harder than a leave in.

Charz, there's a silicone in the Giovanni Deeper Moisture Shampoo. I have a whole liter of it sitting under my kitchen cabinet that I only used like twice :nono:.

I also have a liter of their Hydrating Clarifying shampoo that I plan to use once I run out of my Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo.

After APL curly I am done!
This is my goal too. I have a long way to go :drunk:. I'm using CON (green) for shampoo. I do plan to switch to a natural shampoo but I have a long way to go to use up my CON stash

T, me too:spinning: i will save money not buying curly products, always will buy dc and leaveins! My stash is getting thin to the point i can put them all in one spot, down from three.:grin:
I know our curl patterns are totally different but curly butters and gels do nothing for me when doing wash n go's. Cowashing, spray leave in, moisturizer, then seal is all I do. When I pull the wash & go into my two puffs and use aloe vera gel I do get more pronounced waves where my hair is pulled back. Also I get a lot of definition if I do an overnight moisture dc, then follow up with a cowash in the morning with a protein dc or reconstructor. Also plopping (wrapping hair in t-shirt) gives me a lot of definition but a lot of shrinkage too. Besides I'm a natural nazi when it comes to my hair. I'm not interested in defining my curls. If it gets to be too much I ain't gonna do it anyway so the easier I make it the better.

I finished a Darcy's Pumpkin conditioner yesterday. I have one back up.

Charz, there's a silicone in the Giovanni Deeper Moisture Shampoo. I have a whole liter of it sitting under my kitchen cabinet that I only used like twice :nono:.

I also have a liter of their Hydrating Clarifying shampoo that I plan to use once I run out of my Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo.

I believe that the conditioner to this is what they changed.

Back