Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

bronze, if it is one conditioner i can not stand it is sitrinilla:nono: it didnt work for me when i was relaxed/transitioning and it dont work now that im natural. and last time i used it it left little white bits all over my hair like everything except the white bits penetrated or something.

chebaby
bronzebomb

Shame on You Che!:look:

That's my BabyDaddy:lol: The way ya'll feel about Daddy-Dew I feel the exact same way about Sitrinillah:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

My All time Favorite of Favorites:grin:

@IDareT'sHair have u tried Claudie's Satin Hair Moisturizer?

@chebaby how did u like hairveda's whipped gelly? Any hold? Im thinking of trying some during the next sale...and I wanna try the Qhemet gel too!

beautyaddict1913

Chile...Is today Thursday:lol: :lol: :lol:

It reminds me of Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade. If You've ever used that in the past.....that is the Satin Hair Moisturizer.:yep:

It feels the same and is about the same consistency.

I need to know mt conditioner is working....I don't think KBB works:blush:

Now, I'm still trying Komaza Olive Moisture Mask and Shescentit's Banana Brulee...I like them both.

But that Miss Bhree :nono: ain't my thing either!!!!

I can't wait to try out this Cathy Howse Deep Conditioner. It says to follow-up with a Moisturizing Conditioner.

So, I'll use Sitrinillah and some of my other HV conditioners for this step. And prolly the BFH Conditioners I have left and maybe Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm.:yep:

When I finish up my HTN Combo, I may switch over to UBH and test it out.

I need to know mt conditioner is working....I don't think KBB works:blush:

Now, I'm still trying Komaza Olive Moisture Mask and Shescentit's Banana Brulee...I like them both.

But that Miss Bhree :nono: ain't my thing either!!!!

I think you are the only one who doesn't like kbb's masque, che is the only one who doesn't like sitrinillah and Im one of a few who didn't think the banana brulee did much...i did my big chop with it though lol but it didn't give me the DC results that I love!

I think you are the only one who doesn't like kbb's masque, che is the only one who doesn't like sitrinillah and Im one of a few who didn't think the banana brulee did much...i did my big chop with it though lol but it didn't give me the DC results that I love!

@beautyaddict1913

I kicked BB to the curb after I tried CJ Banana Hibiscus. Altho' I am revisiting BB (on a Swap) but I doubt I'd ever purchase it again.:look:

I'd get CJ hands down for my Banana Fix.:lick:

Hmp.:rolleyes: I still Lurve AV Ashlii Amla (altho' it don't get much love).

I think it's a great DC'er (to be so thin). I love that one too.:yep:

i love SSI BB but i will not purchase again cause its the only thing i like by her lmao. but its very moisturizing to me.
AV ashlii amala was amazing to me. same level as kbb mask. i used to use them interchangeably.

beautyaddict1913 I'm just catching on...my hair likes coconut oil. It penetrates my shaft...so the conditioner has it...My hair LURVES it!:lick: I finally figured out one staple.

i love SSI BB but i will not purchase again cause its the only thing i like by her lmao. but its very moisturizing to me.
AV ashlii amala was amazing to me. same level as kbb mask. i used to use them interchangeably.

chebaby

Shole is.:lick: I love it.

:look:I'm glad it didn't sell in that product Sale I had. I can pull it out!:lol:

chebaby that hurt my feelings! i swear she has one of the best lines ever...super soft honey rinse, avocado condish...love those...can co-wash, leave in or dc with em!

@chebaby that hurt my feelings! i swear she has one of the best lines ever...super soft honey rinse, avocado condish...love those...can co-wash, leave in or dc with em!
lmao:lol:
nope her line just aint for me. i dont like her butters or leave in(well it was ok, the coco one). her avocado was just ok to me and i havent used the honey and green tea conditioners but ive used almost all her deep conditioners in a jar.

haven't tried the okra but its on my list! if she has a decent sale or free shipping over $50 AND Im out of honey rinse then I will get the okra...do u or anyone else know how the honey rinse compares to oyin's honey hemp?

@beautyaddict1913

Definitely not as thick. It's a Rinse. So, it's kinda runny. It would be something I'd use as a Final Rinse.

I've had it several times and swapped it. So, I've never tried it.

But I know the Consistency no where compares to Honey Hemp.:yep:

Apples to Oranges:lol:

@beautyaddict1913

Girl...Me Either:perplexed But I had 2 Jars of Ashlii.:lick:

is afroveda's site still up and running? lol...i haven't looked at her site since afrovedagate lmaaoo!

AfroVeda is dabizness!!!! I know y'all ain't fans! But I like'm. She needs to have a sale, cuz that shipping is high, and it takes a month for you to get your "handmade" from scratch products! She better have a sale before I spend all my money on Qhemet. I won a 20% off coupon on facebook.

AfroVeda is dabizness!!!! I know y'all ain't fans! But I like'm. She needs to have a sale, cuz that shipping is high, and it takes a month for you to get your "handmade" from scratch products! She better have a sale before I spend all my money on Qhemet. I won a 20% off coupon on facebook.

@bronzebomb

I've never had a problem w/AV. Not with her CS or Product Consistency.:ohwell:

But I only had the Butters once, and it was a 'Sample Pack' of 6 she offered Christmas '09.

So, I can't say anything about the butters separating and all that:lol:

The Ashlii Amala was always on point. And that's what I normally purchased from her.:yep:

im not a fan of AV only because i dont like inconsistancy because i feel like i never know what im going to get.
but before the obvious changes(i say obvious because i had been noticing little differences here and there) i really liked her shea amla butter, cocolatte butter, shampoo bar and ashlii amala.

ETA: i still like her whipped gelly

Back