Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

her site is coming along nicely! i only had an issue with the totally twisted almond/ginger butter. i just took a whiff of the ginger root pomade, yummy!

i am still trying to determine my go to line!

her site is coming along nicely! i only had an issue with the totally twisted almond/ginger butter. i just took a whiff of the ginger root pomade, yummy!

bronzebomb

I like this one too Bronzie!:lick:

My "Go To" Line if I had to narrow it down (today) would be Hairveda with HTN as a close 2nd.:yep:

i did not like the TT butter either. it made my hair look dull and it was dry and i didnt like the smell. i only purchased that once but i swapped with another member a time or two and each time the product looked different.
for the most part the only butter i loved loved loved and it always looked and smelled the same was the cocolatte:lick: and it never separated on me.

@bronzebomb

I like this one too Bronzie!:lick:

My "Go To" Line if I had to narrow it down (today) would be Hairveda with HTN as a close 2nd.:yep:
i think my go to line would be oyin. even though i need a line with protein and moisture. and they dont have a shampoo i like they are the only line where i love almost everything.

chebaby I would have to agree with you. Oyin was the first line I tried when I BC'd. And although I do not like all of the products for my hair, I can use the some on my body.

The Poo Bar is a great facial wash.

I have reordered Juices and Berries and Greg Juice, Whipped Pudding, Shine and Define, and Honey Hemp. I need to reorder the Burnt Sugar Pomade. I like the Hair Dew. The Fizzy Milk smells wonderful in the tub. I use the Honey wash as a shower gel and I give the dogs a bath with it. Plus, I really like the owners. Yep, I agree, Oyin.

chebaby

Hmp.:rolleyes: Stop Playin'.

Girl I got 7 Jars Chillin' in the Fridge:lol: And Gone Get 2 Mo' :look: If they On Sale.

Yeah...You betta' call @Ltown. She don't like nothin'.:lol:

i need somebody else to be on my side with this sitrinilla mess. where Ltown at:giggle:

Oh talking about me while i sleep:lol: i don't see any about that stuff to make me want it, is it deep conditioner, thick, make hair soft? Or us it the smell that got you? My stash is getting narrow as i get a better regimen, and after Sun i will have more of something maybe HTN:grin:

Hey, ladies!! SO and I are sick as dogs right now. Been cuddled up, trying to get better. I had the nerve to do my hair last night, too much dry sweat from fever. :nono: I used BFH Deep Balance Cream Conditioner :lick: to DC. *cough* and then I ordered 2 more.....:look:

Anywho, Charz - I know I'm late but I use Aveda DR shampoo :thumbsup: and just finished Hydratherma SLS free Cleanser. :yep:

mkd - love your hair!!!

Hey, ladies!! SO and I are sick as dogs right now. Been cuddled up, trying to get better. I had the nerve to do my hair last night, too much dry sweat from fever. :nono: I used BFH Deep Balance Cream Conditioner :lick: to DC. *cough* and then I ordered 2 more....

Oh Brownie ,hope you both get better.

Hey, ladies!! SO and I are sick as dogs right now. Been cuddled up, trying to get better. I had the nerve to do my hair last night, too much dry sweat from fever. :nono: I used BFH Deep Balance Cream Conditioner :lick: to DC. *cough* and then I ordered 2 more.....:look:

Anywho, @Charz - I know I'm late but I use Aveda DR shampoo :thumbsup: and just finished Hydratherma SLS free Cleanser. :yep:

@mkd - love your hair!!!
Thank you Brownie!

@chebaby I would have to agree with you. Oyin was the first line I tried when I BC'd. And although I do not like all of the products for my hair, I can use the some on my body.

The Poo Bar is a great facial wash.

I have reordered Juices and Berries and Greg Juice, Whipped Pudding, Shine and Define, and Honey Hemp. I need to reorder the Burnt Sugar Pomade. I like the Hair Dew. The Fizzy Milk smells wonderful in the tub. I use the Honey wash as a shower gel and I give the dogs a bath with it. Plus, I really like the owners. Yep, I agree, Oyin.

great review bronzie lol! even more excited about my purchase!

Hey ladies, where are yall this afternoon? I needed a mental break. I have a staff meeting in less than an hour and Im headed to happy hour after that....Im trying to get as much as I can done before I go in there! This has been a long week....I have changed my hair plans 100 times since yesterday lol...I think I am going to style my hair with hair rules this weekend...I need to see if I am going to keep it in my natural hair stash or add it to my weave stash! I will let u guys know what I decide!

im not a fan of AV only because i dont like inconsistancy because i feel like i never know what im going to get.
but before the obvious changes(i say obvious because i had been noticing little differences here and there) i really liked her shea amla butter, cocolatte butter, shampoo bar and ashlii amala.

ETA: i still like her whipped gelly

The Whipped Gelly...**Elle stares off into the distance to remember it fondly** I love that stuff, Izzy loves it, it smells so good and I can use it alone...but alas...we will never be again...

The Whipped Gelly...**Elle stares off into the distance to remember it fondly** I love that stuff, Izzy loves it, it smells so good and I can use it alone...but alas...we will never be again...
lol i know what you mean. i kept trying to sell my jar because i had two and no one would take it. i started using it and am glad i never sold it. will never purchase again though. and i had this jar for at least 9 months so i wonder if its ready to go bad:ohwell:

hi ladies
my braid out bun didnt look so good so i shampooed today with aphogee and then bunned my hair with the dew.

i think my hair is acting funky because i never got around to doing my aphogee 2 step treatment. i kept putting it off. but i need it so this weekend ill do that and then use HH to detangle and leave in for my braid out. i would use deva care but i need HH after a two step protein.

ETA: i cut more of my bangs:look: dont know how i feel about it. but they can still fit in my bun so they arent that short. stretched it comes to my nose i think.

lol i know what you mean. i kept trying to sell my jar because i had two and no one would take it. i started using it and am glad i never sold it. will never purchase again though. and i had this jar for at least 9 months so i wonder if its ready to go bad:ohwell:

It's probably fine...I bought the 32oz last year (in Feb) and I still have a little left; it hasn't gone bad but I keep it in the fridge.

It's probably fine...I bought the 32oz last year (in Feb) and I still have a little left; it hasn't gone bad but I keep it in the fridge.
mine is a 16oz and i have put it in the fridge. i aint gonna either. i got tired of looking at hair stuff in my fridge real quick last year and stopped that.:lol: since i can get komaza califia pudding locally im not worried about the whipped gelly to much.

Hi ladies, checking in. Will be doing my hair tomorrow. I am so tired of all this doom and gloom on the radio, oh the world is coming to an end yada yada. Well if so can't do nothing about it anyway, live your life today and don't worry about tomorrow. Hell if its going to end i'm going to crawl in the bed and get my last nap lmao. Still trying to figure out what i want from sage, i don't need too much.

Hey Everybody!:grin:

Under my Mastex (Heat Cap) with some Safflower Oil. Will Co-Cleanse this out w/BFH Cotton Marshmallow & BFH Honeymint Spice.

*Should use up the Cotton*. Mixed it w/Water.:look:

Will do a Nexxus Emergencee under dryer and then DC with HTN under Steamer.

BRB:lol:

Hey ladies If I had to pick an entire hair line it would be SSI because if I had to I could get everything from shampoo to sealant there. QB is second only because the shampoo didn't work for me.

I just finished M&S my hair after my hendigo and I'm loving it. I think I will incorporate this in my regie. I got the results I was looking for, not too dark can't wait to see what it looks like in a few days. IDareT'sHair thanks again for all your help.
I finally used the MTCG as a DC and I love it my hair feels so soft the kids keep touching it . It's a bit expensive per ounce but I will repurchase during sales.

curlyhersheygirl

That's beautiful Curly! :grin: Yes, keep us posted on your Final Color after about 3-4 days.

It continues to get better the more you incorporate it. I love the Shine and the overall performance compared to bottled color.

I'm under the dryer w/my Nexxus Emergencee. Will Rinse out in a few and Steam.

I really like doing this treatment from time to time under the dryer until it gets hard w/o a plastic cap.

Oh, I did use up 1 BFH Cotton Marshmallow and I have a corner left of the Nexxus (I have back-ups for both tho'.)

I'm on my 3rd use of HTN Amino Protein & 2nd use of HTN Moisture

Ltown I will let you know how many uses I get out of each bottle of HTN DC'ers as we discussed a while back.:grin:

i had the prettiest up do today. but i took it down because i thought it might be to LOUD for work. but it was a very high puff hanging over my forehead. i then took the long pieces in the front and swept them to the side. there were random curls sticking up. so pretty. i think im going to wear it like that tomorrow.

i had the prettiest up do today. but i took it down because i thought it might be to LOUD for work. but it was a very high puff hanging over my forehead. i then took the long pieces in the front and swept them to the side. there were random curls sticking up. so pretty. i think im going to wear it like that tomorrow.

chebaby

Girl, them folx at your job ain't ready for YOU!:lol:

Oh Well, their loss.:look:

@chebaby

Yeah..Me too. I'm under my Steamer w/HTN. I am tryna' keep myself from buying something.:look:

I don't wanna buy anything until the HV Sale.:perplexed
i woke up kinda down today. this guy was like youre a nut, yesterday you were in a great mood. i was like im wishy washy like that lol.

i think ill pass on the HV sale. at least you love most of her stuff, you can get a lot at once.

tomorrow im getting 32oz Honey hemp conditioner, 8oz bsp, 8oz shine and define.

tomorrow im getting 32oz Honey hemp conditioner, 8oz bsp, 8oz shine and define.

Geez....I'd love to have a 32 ounce of this!:lick:

Under the dryer now. I wish I woulda' used up a coupla' more things.:perplexed

I have a corner of 'this' and a corner of 'that'.:nono:

I wanna knock 'em out next week so I can start on something new.

All them corners are going down.........:lol:

Hey everyone! I can't wait to wash my hair. My scalp feels itchy. I am going back to twist outs, I have gotten so many compliments on my hair. I know I am a broken record but I love this length and the layers. I am so happy with my hair right now.

chebaby I am doing my aphogee 2 step next week. I am on a 6 week schedule.

I ordered oyin dew and shine and define from sage. Its like 2 min from my job so I think I should get it monday or tuesday. I could have picked it up but it would have been the same price because her prices are higher in the store than online and I would have had to pay taxes either way.

I am really liking bee mine luscious, my hair has been looking great this week! I use a tiny bit of it and seal with coconut oil and retwist.

Back