Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

This is my goal too. I have a long way to go :drunk:. I'm using CON (green) for shampoo. I do plan to switch to a natural shampoo but I have a long way to go to use up my CON stash

I know our curl patterns are totally different but curly butters and gels do nothing for me when doing wash n go's. Cowashing, spray leave in, moisturizer, then seal is all I do. When I pull the wash & go into my two puffs and use aloe vera gel I do get more pronounced waves where my hair is pulled back. Also I get a lot of definition if I do an overnight moisture dc, then follow up with a cowash in the morning with a protein dc or reconstructor. Also plopping (wrapping hair in t-shirt) gives me a lot of definition but a lot of shrinkage too. Besides I'm a natural nazi when it comes to my hair. I'm not interested in defining my curls. If it gets to be too much I ain't gonna do it anyway so the easier I make it the better.

I finished a Darcy's Pumpkin conditioner yesterday. I have one back up.

Shay, it's good to know i'm not alone, alot of ladies on naturally curly feel the same why about curl products!

Hmp.:rolleyes:

I think I betta' stay away from *Daddy* Folx ridin' off into the Sunset and droppin' it like it's hot.:lol:

Daddy might be too much for me.:blush:

btw: Ltown ...... Ain't Nobody said Daddy Stank but You:look:

:sekret:I got another HTN Haul in the mail today.

Lawd......I gotta stop the Madness!:blush:

And my Wide Space Detangling Bone Comb came in the mail today too. I am already in love. :drool:

WOW! I love those combs.....:lick:

It's like something burning:lachen:
LMAO. imma need them to give you another dew because its supposed to smell like sugar cookies. sweet sweet sugar cookies on a summer day with lemonade on the front porch waiting in a nice tall glass to be sipped lightly:lick:

LMAO. imma need them to give you another dew because its supposed to smell like sugar cookies. sweet sweet sugar cookies on a summer day with lemonade on the front porch waiting in a nice tall glass to be sipped lightly:lick:

With your pinky finger stuck up in the air:lol:.

smells like bad kids to me.

That have been playing outside all day:lachen:.

Mine smells like faint pumpkin spice, as long as it doesn't smell like ish or irish spring im good. Hey yall.

With your pinky finger stuck up in the air:lol:.

That have been playing outside all day:lachen:.

Mine smells like faint pumpkin spice, as long as it doesn't smell like ish or irish spring im good. Hey yall.
you know this. gotta throw up that pinky and hold your head down while you drink so you can give the side eye over the cup at the people who dont like the dew.

I am getting weak and feeling like going on Oyin's site and getting more dew, a shine and define and a bsp. I guess I can go to sage and get it locally.

Whats the oyin code again?

Well if its pumpkin then it is burned, the pomade not as bad. I didn't like darcy pumpkins stuff either, don't like pumpkin pie:lachen: give me some sweet potatoes any day:lachen:

Back