Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Ok, I seem to keep getting the server problem when I try to get to the beginning of the thread so ignore me if I repeat.

Ok T, wow nothing yet some you knew would take longer.

Last edited:
I ordered some of that Acai butter last week, too. And a base for a moisturizer. Plus a few fragrance oils to add to them. I can't wait to get them.

Really, does anyone know what is going on with the site???

I ordered some of that Acai butter last week, too. And a base for a moisturizer. Plus a few fragrance oils to add to them. I can't wait to get them.

Really, does anyone know what is going on with the site???

I don't know but the only way i can get around is new posts.

Did Ya'll See the 3 to Try for $20.95 That Bear Fruit Hair is Offering?:grin:

It sounds like a Great Deal. 3 Full Sized Products for $20.95:grin:

im sitting under the dryer with the 2 step aphogee treatment. i think i messed up because i applied it to wet hair because i forgot to towel dry, but i dont think its a big deal.

after theis i will rollerset.

Did Ya'll See the 3 to Try for $20.95 That Bear Fruit Hair is Offering?:grin:

It sounds like a Great Deal. 3 Full Sized Products for $20.95:grin:

I'm on the site now (:look:) and I don't see that???????

ETA - found it. T, which one are you getting? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
this dryer is HOT wth man lol. has it been that long since i been under one???
anyway i cant wait to rinse this sticky crap out :nono: i think i have one more use out of this aphogee bottle and then i will move on to try the hard core treatment from nexxus.

T- what's this? the tenth order! Girl I love you, ain't no shame in your game!

I figure I prolly would notpay full price without the 20% discount.:ohwell:

Once that ends, I don't really see myself buying those skinny bottles on a regular, so I might as well take advantage of them while they're on Sale.:perplexed

I hope she uses up her supply of those bottles and changes! I like the line. I think the line is nice. Once your hair is healthy, "good" condtioners last a long time.

I hope she uses up her supply of those bottles and changes! I like the line. I think the line is nice. Once your hair is healthy, "good" condtioners last a long time.

HV & others offer 16 ounces of product for a decent price(especially when they have a Sale).:yep:

So, I don't see myself ordering on a regular. That's why I am taking advantage of the Sale now.:blush:

I'm sitting here with egg/conditioner treatment in my hair. I shampooed with Tresemme Smooth and Silky - way too stripping. I will not repurchase once I've finished it off.

So how are you liking your recent purchases?

I'm at work, of course. Had to run out for a second...I am really tired right now, too. I need a vacation day.

So how are you liking your recent purchases?

I like the fact that they were on Sale.:grin:

I haven't tried most of them. Not sure when I'll get around to the Oyin Dew Drops or MHC Afrikoko Lotion.

I love the GTB & the Horsetail Butter tho'. Pretty sure I'll love the Acai. I love Njoi's Acai Butter Pomade, but she added something to make it smell wonderful.

It smells soooooo good. Also HV Acai Berry Conditioner smells really good too.

I just got the SSI yesterday, so I haven't tried that either. Waiting on HV, Claudie, Jasmine (which are all repurchases).

The BFH and that ButtersnBars Clay Masque will be the new ones. So....We'll see.:blush:

I can't wait to try that Clay Masque. It looks really interesting. I just hope it all washes out.:perplexed

Does anyone know if nikos knows about the site, i can't get to any main pages to see. I can only go through the new posts.

Back