Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hey Hair Divas.......What's Up?:grin:

I got my order from Bear Fruit Hair today and my Moisturizing DC'ers from Hydratherma, so it was a good day.:look:

Made out a HV List at work today (another one) and will pull it out my purse and compare it with my Cart.:drunk:

Just rubbed on some HTN Protein L-I. Will Spritz w/Follice Booster, M&S with HTN in a few.

hey T.
nothings up over here. im here bored. i really really want some oyin. i want some shine and define, honey hemp and bsp.

@chebaby

You might as well gone & get it. :poke: :poke: :poke:

You've been wanting that a minute:look:

*hmp..i see you threw in some bsp*
you know i did :giggle:
im going to get SO to take me to the oyin store saturday. im mad they only open on saturday. like really??? i need my fix now. i bet using HH as a leave in and shine and define as a styler would make a great braid out.:lick:

@chebaby

I can't wait to hear your results from this!:grin:
me either:lachen:ill probably use it sunday since i can never buy stuff and not use it for too long.

tonight im doing my hair over. im going to co wash with curls sublime because its already in the bathroom, otherwise i would co wash with darcys pumpkin. then im going to braid with the dew and bee mine curly butter.

me either:lachen:ill probably use it sunday since i can never buy stuff and not use it for too long.

tonight im doing my hair over. im going to co wash with curls sublime because its already in the bathroom, otherwise i would co wash with darcys pumpkin. then im going to braid with the dew and bee mine curly butter.

chebaby

This sounds really good too!:lick:

I can't wait until Friday to do my little Hurr:lol:

I'm getting excited just thinking about it:blush:

chebaby I think I may get some shine and define and another dew from sage. I like the dew on my twist out. It was raining today all day and my hair didn't even get super frizzy. I guess its because there is no glycerin in it.

@chebaby I think I may get some shine and define and another dew from sage. I like the dew on my twist out. It was raining today all day and my hair didn't even get super frizzy. I guess its because there is no glycerin in it.

@mkd
@chebaby

Hmp.:rolleyes:

I may hafta' give Ya'lls Daddy a try when I get over my Fascination with HTN:lick:

I'm hooked & all broke down:drool:

And I had 2 Bottles of Dew. Gave 1 away & Swapped One.:spinning:

Oh Well.

I have the avocado mixture on my hair and ummmmm, I'm bout to go wash this stuff out a.s.a.p. I rarely ever have scalp irritation and my scalp is itching like crazy. The tops of my ears are flaming red also. I don't know what's going on, but I'm thinking maybe this is an allergy of some sorts? Avocado butter and oil have never reacted with my skin in such a way, but this right here is straight up irritating and I can't take it anymore. I feel like I kept a relaxer in too long.

What's happening ladies! My washngo is nice and pretty, just simple curlygirl method, no curl creams, lotions, or gel. Now I need to fiqure out how to do one on dry hair to eliminate the shrinkage so i twist my hair pull it up and will see in the am.

What's happening ladies! My washngo is nice and pretty, just simple curlygirl method, no curl creams, lotions, or gel. Now I need to fiqure out how to do one on dry hair to eliminate the shrinkage so i twist my hair pull it up and will see in the am.

Ltown

I hope it turns out Real Purty for you Ltown in the Morning:yep:

Hope you've discovered somethin' new.

Ltown

I hope it turns out Real Purty for you Ltown in the Morning:yep:

Hope you've discovered somethin' new.

T, me too:spinning: i will save money not buying curly products, always will buy dc and leaveins! My stash is getting thin to the point i can put them all in one spot, down from three.:grin:

Ok, I just rinsed out the avocado. What a relief; I had to re-shampoo. My poor hairline is red now. Hopefully it'll calm down soon. Ohh emm gee, that was a feeling that I hadn't felt since August 2006 (when I had my last relaxer). I won't be trying that again.

I just put in the KBB Hair Mask and wow, I can see why it'd make you wanna slap somebody.

Ok, I just rinsed out the avocado. What a relief; I had to re-shampoo. My poor hairline is red now. Hopefully it'll calm down soon. Ohh emm gee, that was a feeling that I hadn't felt since August 2006 (when I had my last relaxer). I won't be trying that again.

I just put in the KBB Hair Mask and wow, I can see why it'd make you wanna slap somebody.

Glad ou rinse it out fast, so you don't get irritation on the scalp like i did.

the hair dew felt good going on, ill see how my hair feels in the morning.

Kinda annoyed that they left out one of my funk butters, so I am waiting on a response.

i changed my mind about using dew tonight. i will just use curls sublime to co wash and leave it in under curly butter.

Hey Girlies!:grin:

Just put on my little "Not So" Prettywrap for tonight.

Lawd this po' thang is raggedty!:look:

Anyway, everything is good and moisturized & sealed.

Back