Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Idk t, i got mine from my cu and they charge $3.50 but the expiration date is 2017. And no hidden fees, you spend what you got. Some of the ones i looked at in the stores charge by the month and if you don't use it regularly. Just shop around to get the best deal and check with your bank also.

Whats cu? CC is a good idea, i think once you narrow down you products you can control spending base on seasons. I am getting there, kcnt and tadjah is my leavein, now i need to narrow down DC. I will gets make a haul Sunday at the spot.

@chebaby

The Boyz will be Flockin':lol:
you must know them:look: one guy here told me he likes my hair today because he can run his fingers through my hair:perplexed ummm no you cant fool lmao. i told him i have a SO and he still tries to talk to me. hes cool as a friend but when he flirts he goes hard:lol: be all up in my hair.

I really was going to the Baltimore Hair Expo but then realized it is the day before I'm supposed to be heading to NC. So I need to check when the DC one is. Besides since Charz said we didn't need a pass for it I'm sure I would have been looking like Pookie from New Jack City by the time I was done.

It seems the ceramides have kicked in. Out the blue I figured out yesterday my hair will lay down nicely in a bob. Think of chebaby's old avi pic but with less hair :lachen:.

Whats cu? CC is a good idea, i think once you narrow down you products you can control spending base on seasons. I am getting there, kcnt and tadjah is my leavein, now i need to narrow down DC. I will gets make a haul Sunday at the spot.

Ltown

CU = Credit Union :look:

I decided I may wait until BF and try it again:perplexed

Okay.... I readjusted my 'pretend' HV Cart. I got it down to $135.00 before shipping (and not knowing exactly what is on Sale):lol:

Hopefully, it will come down some more, especially after I get an idea of what's on Sale.

I won't get anything that's not on Sale.:ohwell: I got a good stash of HV right now anyway.

I really was going to the Baltimore Hair Expo but then realized it is the day before I'm supposed to be heading to NC. So I need to check when the DC one is. Besides since Charz said we didn't need a pass for it I'm sure I would have been looking like Pookie from New Jack City by the time I was done.

It seems the ceramides have kicked in. Out the blue I figured out yesterday my hair will lay down nicely in a bob. Think of chebaby's old avi pic but with less hair :lachen:.

shay 72

Nice Girl (at Bolded):yep:

:lol: :lol: :lol: laughing at Pookie. Chile...You've had mad jokes lately.

Did you every get all your packages?

you must know them:look: one guy here told me he likes my hair today because he can run his fingers through my hair:perplexed ummm no you cant fool lmao. i told him i have a SO and he still tries to talk to me. hes cool as a friend but when he flirts he goes hard:lol: be all up in my hair.

chebaby

Uh...You mean "Literally?":wow:

Che, I MIGHT be over CJ. I am not sure quite yet. I am really like my layers and the fact that the dreadful color is gone. I am going to take a picture soon. I think I am going to to take it curly. My flat iron job is kind of frizzy and a tad greasy looking.

Che, I MIGHT be over CJ. I am not sure quite yet. I am really like my layers and the fact that the dreadful color is gone. I am going to take a picture soon. I think I am going to to take it curly. My flat iron job is kind of frizzy and a tad greasy looking.

mkd

Glad you're liking your new fresh spring look! Rock it Girl!:grin:

I'm not over CJ yet.:look: I haven't bought any lately, but I'm not over it.:lol:

I have also have a "Fix" Treatment out there. I think it's their Reconstructor. I know I'll get around to that sooner or later.:lick:

ya'll sure chatty tonight hehe.

How it be?

I'm still tryin to pull the trigger on this qhemet order.

Someone talk me into it. Please

ya'll sure chatty tonight hehe.

How it be?

I'm still tryin to pull the trigger on this qhemet order.

Someone talk me into it. Please

Charz

Girl....GONE:gunner7:

Hmp.:look: I thought You'd have Your Shipping Notice By Now!:lol:

btw: Did you every use/try CJ? I don't recall seeing any Vids or hearing you say much about it?:ohwell:

Charz What you waiting on? a new launch??? girl pull the trigger! order! I'd like to try that Castor and Moringa Softening Serum and the Amla Oil Pomade (those are the only 2 products I do not have)

@shay 72

Nice Girl (at Bolded):yep:

:lol: :lol: :lol: laughing at Pookie. Chile...You've had mad jokes lately.

Did you every get all your packages?

I'm like this all day, everyday. Ya'll just don't get to see/hear it as much as my coworkers and friends.

I got one package and still waiting on the other.

I'm like this all day, everyday. Ya'll just don't get to see/hear it as much as my coworkers and friends.

I got one package and still waiting on the other.

Shay72

Girl, You've been keeping me Laughin':lol:

Glad you trackin' them packages down (for real tho'):look:

And that those Ceramides have kicked in for you!:lick:

maybe i need to start adding ceramide oils to my conditioners. hmmmmm, i know that added evoo to my conditioner this weekend made a ton of difference.

@Charz I might have to rob you on the train for that coupon (JK, I live and work in Baltimore)

@IDareT'sHair - I'm trying not to purchase anything. I want the Noinah butter and the Green Tea (you know I love the smell)

I want the Creme of Nature shampoo...but I don't need anything.

Charz, pull the trigger. You have been doing really well.

I have half a bottle of dew left. I am going to have to rebuy it, its amazing in DD's hair.

Charz, pull the trigger. You have been doing really well.

I have half a bottle of dew left. I am going to have to rebuy it, its amazing in DD's hair.
yes the dew is great. i have a 16oz so im good right now but i will be repurchasing when im low. what i like is its a lotion thats light enough for summer and heavy enough for winter(at least for my hair).

Back