Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I finished a jar of Bee Mine Luscious (thats the one in the jar, right?) finally. That big a$$ thing took forever to finish. Good stuff and smells so good!!

I finished a jar of Bee Mine Luscious (thats the one in the jar, right?) finally. That big a$$ thing took forever to finish. Good stuff and smells so good!!

I love Luscious.:lick:

Once I pull myself away from HTN, Imma pull my Big Mama Jar Out:lol:

I love that stuff for real.

We'll gonna get off of here and get on down the road soon. Everyone have a good night and will report the flash wendsday sale when i get off in the morning.

i love bee mine luscious too. now that i will be wearing braid outs i will get back to using that along with the curly butter. my bottle of dew is almost gone. i might get one more use from it. once im finished that ill move on to bee mine. when it gets really hot i will use kbb sweet ambrosia(only have one bottle and its almost gone) and kbb hair cream(not that creamiliscous crap lol).

IDareT'sHair

I've never used it. I was gonna use it as a leave-in actually. I don't really like washing QB products down the drain. Or maybe I'll DC with it and leave it in.

I can't wait to do my hair Wednesday! If I'm not too tired, I might sneak in a cowash in the morning after work. We'll see...

man, these price hikes are crazy. a facial scrub i got for seven dollars is now 15. :ohwell: and a really nice face mask is now twelve dollars when i got it for nine a few months ago. booooo!

Good morning ladies, same sales are up for kbb that were up last week. Maybe she will put the new ones up later on. Going to cowash today with suave and moisturize with hair dew and almond glaze.

Good Morning,
I press/flat rion my hair yesterday, with my texture is still looks fluffy as it did with my relaxers. Oh well I'll wear a braidout with it tomorrow. It's beautiful day and to be at work sucks.

Morning ladies had some issues with my subscription yeaterday so I couldn't post. I hope all is well. IDareT'sHair I'm thinking about my spring/summer regie alot. I will be trying what La told me with the scurl products and see how that goes.

Is anyone still going to do the prepaid visa? I'm going to pick up one today after the gym. I need to reign in my spending. And this is going to have to last until black friday. Because i know when the no-buy is over it will be tempting to try stuff.

Is anyone still going to do the prepaid visa? I'm going to pick up one today after the gym. I need to reign in my spending. And this is going to have to last until black friday. Because i know when the no-buy is over it will be tempting to try stuff.

:lachen:La, that fell off the wagon last year I thought we were doing that for BF.

@Charz

Cool! Have you tried the Moringa DC'er before? If so, how are you using it? I hear it's very runny/watery.:perplexed

I've tried it. Mine is thick...I think she thickened it up after everyone started complaining. (Not as thick as the CTDG). umm, do I like it??? No. I think I'm a huge fan QB's AOHC and BRBC only. The conditioners are just OK to me. I like the thickness of Komaza's Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner and the Olive Moisture Mask. I really prefer the Sitrinillah. I have 4B dense hair, with tight coils.

:lachen:La, that fell off the wagon last year I thought we were doing that for BF.

Oops:look: well i got mine. Karen is playing now, she got stuff on sale she has already had on sale before. Its bogo on lotion this week for flash wendsday. No mask. I will just buy from sage when its time to reup, might try another dc.

Oops:look: well i got mine. Karen is playing now, she got stuff on sale she has already had on sale before. Its bogo on lotion this week for flash wendsday. No mask. I will just buy from sage when its time to reup, might try another dc.

I may buy the mask since everyone raved, I've paid $30 for alter ego but that $12 deal you all had probably won't happen for a while.

I wanna add more to the QB order!!!!!

You showing off with that extra $$$$

I haven't bought anything hair related but my MU purchases have been off the hinges. I am going to reign it in. I have some returns to make and I think I need to lay off for a while. My face will be extra cute as I live in the street.

hey ladies
when i tell you my braid out turned out amazing i mean AMAZING. it looks great. and its sooooo shiny. and i put it up in a bun just for a second to see what it would look like on third day hair when i put it up and that looks good too. great, i found my staple style. and it takes all of 10 minutes to do on soaking wet hair.

today i purchased devacare one condition(they didnt have deva curl one condition) and i also got deva curl no poo. the no poo smells weird but the one condition smells yummy:lick: i dont remember the deva curl one condition smelling like this.
after im finished with this bottle of dew im going to try my braid out with the deva curl like curly nikki used to do.

:hiya3:Hi Everyone.

Just did my HTN Regi for the evening. Will seal with HTN Oil in a few.

WOW My Regi sounds so boring these days.:yawn: But its all good.

If I have any Income Tax money left, I pay do a little something w/the Pre-Paid Card.:ohwell:

Right now, it's not looking too promising in that area. I am using most of it to pay down bills.:nono:

Hey ladies, just stopping in to say hi. I am going to lay down early today. I am beat. I hear you t, i got mine for hair,body,mu ect purchases. And hopefully it will keep me on track from overspending. Gotta get back on the budget now.

speaking of spending. im going to go on a light no buy. i dont have half as many products as i used to but i still need to use some stuff up before i purchase anything else.

i do plan on buying a big thing of oyin HH conditioner because i havent used it in a long while. plus i want to compare it to deva care one condition. but other than that i wont be buying much of anything(notice i said much lol:look:)

on my use up list:
oyin dew(this should be gone within the next week or two. i have a back up)
kbb sweet ambrosia(once i finish dew and start on this i give it 3 weeks before its gone)
coconut oil(im all out of evoo so this is what ill be pre pooing with now)
kbb mask(ill be sticking with this until this jar is gone so i say 2 or 3 more uses. i have a back up)

I hear you t, i got mine for hair,body,mu ect purchases. And hopefully it will keep me on track from overspending. Gotta get back on the budget now.

La Colocha

I should just go ahead and pick up one, even if I just put a hunnen dollars on it.:look:

I'll pick up one this weekend. Does anybody know where you can get one w/o the $4.95 Charge?

I got a VISA Card for this girl that resigned and they charged me $4.95 to activate the card.:perplexed

Back