Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I can't access the first thread but can others what up? Well I'm follow Fab and be on hiatus too!

It took some moves for me to get up in here.:lol:

I don't know what's going on with this Site anymore half the time.:ohwell:

re: Fab. She just can't go out like that.:nono:

She has to think about the rest of us.:perplexed

I have a bottle of that to use up too. Can't stand the smell(too fruity-strong). :nono:

May hafta' mix it with something else to try to get rid of it.:lol:

I guess my mini-growth aides challenge was right on time.

I have so many things like that, that I need to use up. I will do this personal challenge until June (or until I put a Huge dent in some of the G.A.'s I've accumulated).:lol:

i threw mine away...i didn't now I was allergic to sulfur. (That smell is funky!)

I'mma need some help. I think I may have to wear wigs until the softness snaps back in my hair. Those Spring Twists for 6 weeks messed me up. Maybe the best protective style for me is a wig!

i threw mine away...i didn't now I was allergic to sulfur. (That smell is funky!)

I'mma need some help. I think I may have to wear wigs until the softness snaps back in my hair. Those Spring Twists for 6 weeks messed me up. Maybe the best protective style for me is a wig!

wait were those spring twists with hair added?

Yeah it is pretty STANK! :spike:

But Imma use it up somehow.:ohwell:

Yeah, a Wig works great. It still allows you to get to your hair and handle your business:grin:

*goes to pull out bottle of beemine serum to put into rotation*

I want the Wholesalesuppliers with the HV scent! I'm addicted to it!

I used that Whipped Cream Ends Hydration, Shea Moisture and Afro Detangler after I did my 45 minute henna.:lachen: I really liked this combo. Beleive it or not that Afro Detangler smoothed my hair.

I can access all other begining thread except this one:nono: So why the block:nono: I can't view anything but past or comment on the beginning. Well I guess I've been booted!

I'm really liking this M/N Serum/Exlir Combo and HHB w/MSM.

Will keep this up for another week and then switch to something else. Maybe my G.A. Mixture?

Well T, maybe I'll take my sick booty to bed and check you all out tomorrow. I thought they fix things around here. It went down yesterday for a minute.

T- I'm using it as a leave in. For some reason, I think aloe makes my hair frizzy. It doesn't make it hard so, I'm guessing it must be a porosity issue. I need to research this a bit. I may have to alter my twisting regimen. I like for my twists to look freshly done...not old.

Hmm, I just read Afroveda's ingredients and it has aloe leaf juice in it...and my hair likes this...I don't know. But it's always a aloe based product that makes it bushy

Lawd this is crazy, i had to slip in here like whoodini, i went in through the makeup forum and got in here through today's new posts. Wow forgot what i came in here to post.

Lawd this is crazy, i had to slip in here like whoodini, i went in through the makeup forum and got in here through today's new posts. Wow forgot what i came in here to post.

Girl.....Don't even start on this "In the Back Do' Out the Front Do'" way to get up in this piece.:ohwell: :rolleyes:

Where Ya'll Cousin?:lol: :rolleyes:

I talked to Fab....She is :love: the Dew Drops and is eyeballing the 16 ounce!:lol:

Girl.....Don't even start on this "In the Back Do' Out the Front Do'" way to get up in this piece.:ohwell: :rolleyes:

Where Ya'll Cousin?:lol: :rolleyes:

I talked to Fab....She is :love: the Dew Drops and is eyeballing the 16 ounce!:lol:

I hope the doo doo drops plop on my door step soon along with my kbn so i can get this stuff tried out and put my order in before christmas.

I'm still waiting on:

Christine Gant
KBB
BFH
Jasmine
*Claudie*:ohwell:
Njoi
Hairveda!

La Colocha -- who the debil is KBN?

Last edited:
This dryer is as hott like the perm on the back of your neck, left it too long now you got cabbage patch, silky.

I love outkast

Last edited:
T, you still waiting on stuff I guess you are not in the no buy:lol: I'm not buy less but I'm not doing bad at all. Did not order BF and I'm going to use up first.

Lmao, hopefully. And kbn is koils by nature. I ordered 2 butters from her. I heard she takes her time with it but she gets it right so im not complaining.

Oh.....I've never looked at that Line:sekret:

Imma stop while I'm ahead. I just ordered a Pound of Acai Butta':nono:

T, you still waiting on stuff I guess you are not in the no buy:lol: I'm not buy less but I'm not doing bad at all. Did not order BF and I'm going to use up first.

Yeah Girl.:rolleyes:

Alot of my Stuff still hasn't shipped.:ohwell:

My Bear Fruit Hair*I sent them an e-mail haven't heard back from them yet*
Christine Gant
Hairveda *of course*:lol:
KBB
Claudie (should be here tomorrow)
Jasmine (should be here sometime this week).
As I Am Naturally *just ordered*
Njoi *just ordered*
Wholesalesupplies *just ordered*

I won't be buying after the holidays anyway unless it is this Affirm stuff Brownie suggested I try.:yep:

This dryer is as hott like the perm on the back of your neck, left it too long now you got cabbage patch, silky.

I love outkast
Me too Charz, I have been loving them since I was 16. Andre 3000 is sooo sessy to me.

Back