Lemme See:

BBD Stretch *prolly won't get it tho' $*
DRC 28 *prolly won't get it either $*
Alfaparf Rigen --will definitely get
*Affirm 5n1
*Affirm Fortifying
*Affirm Sustenance
*May wait until Spring on the Affirm Stuff
Anything on Sale: i.e. BFH, Komaza etc.......

hey ladies,
im taking a break from exam prep. i see yall been in here cutting up. T, i got the gtb and acai last week as a part of my haul. I like how soft they are. I made a shea mix with some oils (idremember which ones :look:), prob almond, mac, and one more. My skin loooves it. I also made a moisturizer/sealer (idk :lol: ) with shea butta and rice bran oil. My hair is loving it thus far.
Last night, I did a dc with coconut milk, banana strawberrry baby food, nutrine garlic condish, and a tablespoon of an old dc mix (almond butta, aphogee 2 min and idk lol). Man, i think this may be my answer to frizzies. we'll see when i undo my hair today...or tomorrow :look: It was watery and messy though. Id be willing to do it every once in a while though.

From who? BJ?:lol:

Lemme See:

BBD Stretch *prolly won't get it tho' $*
DRC 28 *prolly won't get it either $*
Alfaparf Rigen --will definitely get
*Affirm 5n1
*Affirm Fortifying
*Affirm Sustenance
*May wait until Spring on the Affirm Stuff
Anything on Sale: i.e. BFH, Komaza etc.......

Hey day, yes girl bj gone get her money:lol: love it.

I just want Komaza Care. But that shipping is re-damn-dick-q-lus! What is DRC 28? y'all Junkies tried it yet?

Hey bronze, iirc, drc-28 is a reconstructor. great protein. Charz uses and loves it. a bit pricey, but worth it (as charz would say :giggle:)

La, you know, I think her whipped cream is a base. i *think* it may be the hair condish on wholesaleplus with some things added. i think. i know the moist 24/7 is. i wanna buy it but you gotta boil it (its like condish flakes i believe. lol)

La, you know, I think her whipped cream is a base. i *think* it may be the hair condish on wholesaleplus with some things added. i think. i know the moist 24/7 is. i wanna buy it but you gotta boil it (its like condish flakes i believe. lol)

Girl im not boiling nothing but some water for my raman noodles:lol:. I don't mind buying it because she doesn't want my first born for the products.:drunk:

hey ladies,
im taking a break from exam prep. i see yall been in here cutting up. T, i got the gtb and acai last week as a part of my haul. I like how soft they are.

Good to know. Thanks Day! I was wondering if the Acai was as nice as the GTB and the Horsetail Butta':yep:

I just want Komaza Care. But that shipping is re-damn-dick-q-lus! What is DRC 28? y'all Junkies tried it yet?

Komaza said they were/are having a Sale in December:look: Uh....it is December?:lol:

Day is right. It's a Protein/Reconstructive Treatment. I found it for about $52.00 w/o shipping.

I did pick up Dudley Hair Rebuilder and Dudley Cream Protein, so these will hafta' do.:ohwell:

Girl im not boiling nothing but some water for my raman noodles:lol:. I don't mind buying it because she doesn't want my first born for the products.:drunk:

Chile.....Me either:sad: *Boilin' Up Corn Flakes and Carryin' On:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'll give BJ dat' Monnneee cause she know how to take it!:lol:

She know how to get PAID.....:lol:

hi everyone.
last night curiosity got to me and i flat ironed the back section of my hair. luckily it reverted but i realize my hair is where it was before i bc'd.
i was thinking about doing a twist out for the party on friday but itbe just my luck it dont turn out right. then i thought shoot imma do my trusty wash and go but, we wanna get our make up done so that wont work because how will i hop in the shower with a full face of makeup? and i never wash and go to work unless its a puff.
so the only thing i can do that is predictable is rollerset.

so today i am going to do a 2 step aphogee, a quick condition with oyin hh and then twist my hair for the week. thursday after work i will cleanse with curl junkie cleansing conditioner and then a 30 minute condition with the new repair me. i will use salys gvp redken anti snap leave in and 2 heat protectors (dont judge me) then i will rollerset and flat iron the roots.

Speaking of Komaza.....I have several Hair Lotions sitting in my Cyber Cart.

That Sale is Gone Hafta' be good tho' to off-set those crazy Shipping Prices.:spinning:

If not....Imma Roll On....:sekret:

I ain't durin' it...:nono:

so today i am going to do a 2 step aphogee, a quick condition with oyin hh and then twist my hair for the week. thursday after work i will cleanse with curl junkie cleansing conditioner and then a 30 minute condition with the new repair me. i will use salys gvp redken anti snap leave in and 2 heat protectors (dont judge me) then i will rollerset and flat iron the roots.

Sounds like a good strategy Che. I'm sure it's going to turn out very nice:grin:

bee mine has really fast shipping! it arrived within two days, and the 2 oz samples are very generous! i love that the moisturizers don't have humectants!

bee mine has really fast shipping! it arrived within two days, and the 2 oz samples are very generous! i love that the moisturizers don't have humectants!

What did you get robo? I wanted to try the be loved? hair and scalp moisturizer but i don't know if its a lotion or oil.

the avocado condish and beeutiful dc. i also got the curly butter, deja hair milk, and balancing moisturizer.

You got everythang but what i need to know about lmao:lol:. I think you will like the hair milk and lucious together. Haven't tried the other products.

BeeMine is a Great Line. I Love the Luscious(of course) and I also like the DC'er. (prolly won't purchase it tho'):perplexed

For whatever reason, it doesn't jump out and grab me when I think about ordering/re-ordering stuff. I don't know why?:look:

Sent Bear Fruit a 'friendly reminder' questioning the status of my order?:perplexed

They prolly got slammed with BF and their continued Sale Offer, I Understands All That, but I want my Stuff!:blush:

i should straighten my hair today to get it out the way. and then sunday i can just put those huge fat flexi rods in it on thursday night to get more body. we will see. im just trying to do this the easiest way possible.

Back