Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm awake for a minute until the next dosage. Fab, sorry to hear them closed the thread it makes you wonder about our conversations how it's being monitor. This is why folks are leaving and going to twitter and facebook where you are not punish and can post whatever you want for free!!

I hate shea butter for my hair and love things with aloe vera. Charz kckt has aloe vera is that better for your hair?

Shay been gone for a while miss her post but lucky her she not caught up in the PJ!

I don't have any of these but the idea of it is sounding better and better.

T, I'm trying to pm you but this stupid iPhone won't let me. I wanted to thank you for the package. I rubbed in the gtb right away lol

It appears to be a little 'thinner' than I would personally prefer, but Brownie & Fab both DC'ed with it and thought it was fine.

They are being sold as DC'ers and the ingredients are great.

I will probably use it to Co-Wash with tho'.:yep:

You know I'm a novice! LOL, I thought they were pretty thick.

I just henna'd and my dog likes the taste...I hope he doesn'g get sick.

You know I'm a novice! LOL, I thought they were pretty thick.

I just henna'd and my dog likes the taste...I hope he doesn'g get sick.

It's just my Personal Preference. I just like Jarr-ed Deep Conditioners.

I like it nice & thick and something to put your hand in and scoop out instead of squeeze out of a Bottle.:grin:

The test for me would be under a Steamer. If it drips, it's too thin:lol:

I wanna join b/c it looks like ya'll are having fun up in here!

PJ? kinda... but i mostly buy only on Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays.... but i stock up (abundantly)
i have only 1 staple KCKT ......
but i buy huge amounts then go on a year's hiatus! i blame charz reviews (youtube) for many of my buys:-/.... but before my lhcf days

great atmosphere & vibe in here ladies! inspiring

Hey ladies! I havent finished anything in a while. I took my oyin products to the salon today and my stylist really likes using them. Im still transitioning and I'm happy with my choice.

Hey, ladies!! I'm here at work, wishing I was home. A cold front came in and it is brick outside right now.

So, I was thinking about my year in hair. How did everyone do with any hair goals they had for the year? I wanted to maintain my health and thickness, and especially to keep my ends healthy. I didn't worry too much about the length. I had cut to just past shoulder length in the spring and its back to just about BSL now. I think my front edges are still a bit thinner than everything else (and they always are) but other than that, seems good.

Im about to get started on this head i guess, its getting later so. Won't be using up anything this week, maybe next week.

45 minutes...and the Henna is out! I couldn't stand the smell. Maybe I need to do the Henna in the early part of the day. I know I won't be able to sleep in it. I'll try it again after Christmas when I'm in Atlanta visiting my sister.

Hi ladies, now that I think I have contl over my fingers --all the talk abt prods that I wanted to try was getting them itchy, but my credit card slapped me on the knuckles when I tried to use it so I left it alone :(

I;ve bought enough products during BF sales to last at least 1 year (Oyin, Qhemet and Darcys Botanicals) all of which have been shipped, except for the Darcys) So I'll be working through them during the year.

Actually this is my first venture into handmade/crafted hair products so Im uber excited to try all of them

Mornin ladies, last night wash session was a mess. I threw that bb moisturizer away because it was built up on my scalp and hair. I had to use dawn to get it out, no joke. First i did my dr. bronners conditioner wash, my hair felt nasty and gunky, then i washed with elucence clarifying shampoo, when i got down to half the bottle trying to get this stuff out, i got the dawn out. Lawd what a hot tangled mess. I dc'd with suave, aohc, softning serum and some of dh avocado butter. Said a hail mary that my hair wouldn't fall out and left it in most of the night. When i rinsed my hair it was clean and soft, thank goodness, then i braided with ghee, sealed with avocado butter and used softning serum on my ends. Will be getting a small jar of avocado butter of my own because i forgot how much i loved this stuff. Being a pj sometimes you forget it what really works.

I only used up my scalp spritz which really doesn't count because i make it. I will be making another batch and getting some herbs to steep and add for more benefit sorry so long.

Where do you guys get your butters from again? Im not dealing with tns this year and i need a place that sells small sizes also.

last year I got shea and mango butters from shea n more, been using the shea butter but actually havnt tried the mango butter yet.

Where do you guys get your butters from again? Im not dealing with tns this year and i need a place that sells small sizes also.

La I've brought from all of these and so far the texture of camden butter has been better. I buy from whomever has sale.
Camden
Texas natural
Butter n bars

Hi Ladies....That was an unexpected Site Crash last night.:rolleyes:

I was in the middle of this long post (which ya'll prolly didn't want to read anyway:lol:).

Glad things are back up today.:yep: Continuing with M/N. Will pick up another Tube next time I'm at the Grocers.

Still using my Njoi Healthy Hair Butta' Ordered an 8 ounce Jar which should last a while.

Planning out my next wash day. Time for me to break out a Jar of Sitrinillah:lick:

La I've brought from all of these and so far the texture of camden butter has been better. I buy from whomever has sale.
Camden
Texas natural
Butter n bars

Thank l i will try camden, i think fab got me some av butter from them and it was really nice. Fnwl is too hard and texas natural come to find out a lot of their butters are refined and i don't want to deal with fedex, throwing my boxes at the door, i might shoot their tires out, lmao.

I hope you feel better, i woke up feeling yucky too this morning.

Thank l i will try camden, i think fab got me some av butter from them and it was really nice. Fnwl is too hard and texas natural come to find out a lot of their butters are refined and i don't want to deal with fedex, throwing my boxes at the door, i might shoot their tires out, lmao.

I hope you feel better, i woke up feeling yucky too this morning.

Speaking of Buttas':look:

I did buy some Acai Butter last night from Wholesalesuppliesplus.:look:

Back