Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Chances are I will prolly make at least 1-2 BFH purchases before the End of Her Sale.

I will also watch & see what Komaza is offering.

When it comes to buying online in 11 I already know what I like so I think/hope my purchases will be limited to tried and true companies. I intend to only purchase online from Curlmart,Oyin, Qhemet, HV and maybe CBSS. Everything else isnt neccessary. I am going to stick with what I know and what works.

Idaret & la, thanks for the suggestions ladies! Yeah I ended up checking both eBay and Amazon. No luck.:ohwell:
I found her website,which was not coming up in the searches,and will put in an inquiry through there. The products just came out based on the English pages that I found,so I don't think it is discontinued as yet. For now I'll just make do with scouring my local tj maxx and marshall's for them. I should be able to round up a few! *crosses fingers*

Hey Ladies.

Just had to pop in and see what ya'll had going on in here. I'm in Las Vegas for the weekend.

I put my hair in mini twists since I'll be traveling for a week and I don't check luggage. If it can't fit in the 3oz containers it doesn't go. It took me like 6hours to do the twists on nearly dry hair. I will probably have to keep retouching the front ones but they are holding up well.

I may pop in a few more times over the week if I get some time. talk with you ladies soon.

OK Im suppsed to be cleaning my Apt this morninrg and ended up in this thread ... which is the spawn of the debbil

goodbye ladies

*** stares into pic as I hide credit card and try to forget paypal log in ***

imagesCAS0MZ2F.jpg

So T - Do you like BFH? I missed your review.:up:

I Think I did leave my Review early on of what I found so far.:grin:

I said I would probably use these mainly for Co-Washing conditioners due to the Consistency of the products.

I also said I expected them to be in Jars instead of Bottles since they are labeled Deep Conditioners but found them not to be as thick as I prefer my Deep Conditioners to be.

I said the shipping was very fast and the value (with the 20% discount until the End of the Year) is a great deal.

With that being said, I will make a couple more BFH Purchases while they are on sale since I mainly co-wash and use shampoo on a very limited basis.:yep:

OK Im suppsed to be cleaning my Apt this morninrg and ended up in this thread ... which is the spawn of the debbil

goodbye ladies

*** stares into pic as I hide credit card and try to forget paypal log in ***

imagesCAS0MZ2F.jpg

Girl STOP!:lol:

No You didn't post a halogram:lol:

Charz, you are hitler in that no buy thread! I'm lurk and laugh lmao when you kick folks out for not following the rules.

Mkd, how did your rollerset come out?

I'm drugging this cold out right now, never get sick but every 2-3 years and can't stand to be sitting still. I just took some nightquil cap so feeling sleepy all holler back later.

Vonnie have fun!

Morning Ladies!

I gave up on online vendors a while ago. I ordered the almond glaze a while ago from Bj and rediscovered it in my stash. I can't deal with waiting. I want some qhemet stuff but that will have to wait. I wish I could elucence in my area but it has been a no go. I can't complain I ordered enough to last for 2 years, lol. I bought a 1/2 gallon of the con in 2008, I am just finishing it. I don't have any poos from them left.
My next line to try will be goldwell. I have my list together. Has anyone been to trade secret lately? Are they having there sale?
I am under the dryer, just got a touch up. I only made it to 9 weeks post. I couldn't fight the new growth anymore. This alter ego shea butter relaxer is great! I scratches all day yesterday and not one burn.
I think I am only buying gifts for the kids this year. And maybe my momma if she act right. Anyone have an idea what 14 year old boys like? Aight I'm out!

Safe Travels Vonnie!:grin:

You stay on the Road:lol:

Thanks T.

My most expensive vice has been traveling then hair care. I hadn't taken a vacay since 2008 due to school so I've been making up for it this year. Visiting people I haven't seen in years.

Question for you T. You said BFH deep condish are more cowash. Do u think they would work for DCing ingredient-wise? They look so good but its disappointing that they are thinner than normal DCs

Afternoon ladies, stirring around late today. Its as cold as it wants to be outside lawd. Going to wash my hair later i promise ( crosses colochas) lmao. I don't have my whole list ready of online vendors that i will deal with next year but the few that i know i will is curlmart because i can do a bulk order and hv because bj will get her money:lol: (love ya bj) and has really impressed me with the sales this year, and even though there were issues on cyber monday she still gave the option for people to order who wanted to. Her prices are already good and she showed out with the fall madness sale. People don't have a lot of money to burn and her company is easy on the pockets and the products are good. As i try my new products i will determine who buy from going into next year. And shot out to let's call her meagan at the health food store on falls ave for providing the oils i need and offering to cater to me if there is something she doesn't carry. Ok im done:lachen:.

Back from the part I of ??? how every many Xmas shopping trips. I got my friends kids' stuff taken care of.. and when I got back there were goodies!!!!

Oyin came
SSI came
CG came

I mean that's like awesome to have delivery of like all my BF hair stuff within a week? Fantastic. Because I doubt I'll be doing this next year.

I was just thinking if I could go with a whole line just cold turkey... it would have to be Shescentit. I can use her products for curly hair or straight hair. I like her bottles and packaging is always on point... I love the new applicator tips she has for the jojoba serum..... can't wait to revisit the avocado conditioner and try the green tea and hibiscus.

I want to do my hair again.... but I just did it and it feels AWESOME. I didn't use any gel or anything for my edges.. just the Angel Creme conditioner as a leave in and sealed with Darcy's cherry kernel oil... :lick:

I'll have to check out the Dew tomorrow.

Vonnie, the DC I have from BFH (Pistachio) is thick.. it's not crazy thick.. but it's thick enough... and it works fast.. I wanted to give it a good thorough try so I applied it to my hair in sections. Very nice job indeed.

I am swimming in hurr products over here.... once we get As I am figured out.. I will be happy (er).

Oh I also got a tangle teazer from sally's... so I'll let you guys know how that goes.

I hear y'all. I am thoroughly dismayed at these people.

I just finished doing my hair... Umm yeah.. that BFH stuff is nice.. I did an overnight DC with the Deep Moisturizing Pistachio conditioner... I didn't really care for the smell.. but it was NICE!!!... I will definitely be placing another order.

:yep: I put a little of the BFH Ginger Macadamia on my hair for about 5 minutes after my DC and i think I'm gonna like that stuff! It was thicker than I thought it would be and felt good going on and rinsing off. I'm gonna do a full out DC with it on my next wash. I wonder if my order shipped....

Ok seriously.. they closed the thread?
Word LHCF????

Sideeye.

I am going on permanent HIATUS.

This is foolishness. I could see "moved" to the Vendor forum.. but closed?

Seriously.. am I being punked?

Let me go ahead on because I have some choice words for people.

I get attacked and post my experience and am mature about it.. and my thread gets closed? Maybe this was an inside job.

Either way.. I'm sorry ladies that hit me the wrong way. I won't be renewing whenever the time comes. Those that want to keep in contact with me can PM me and I'll send my email address.

Ltown,

My rollerset came out great. I am thinking I will do them once a week for the winter and at my midweek wash, I will wear twist outs.

I didn't see anything in there to warrant closing that thread.

Seriously. Maybe somebody... whoever put C$ onto my comments in this thread asked them to close it. It is all very suspect.

I'm okay with it. I am about 80% to my goal of being WL and I have an EXCESS of hair products.. I learned what I need to know about what works for my hair... I'm good.

What surprises me is that I will see foolishness allowed for DAYS and WEEKS and MONTHS of threads that I think should get the clank... that seem inappropriate. But oh well.

Sorry fab, that is messed up.:nono: I will email you when i finish my project, way too many eyes to discuss what but we will all talk again.

I can't believe the Claudie Thread was locked either and yes....it coulda' been moved.:rolleyes:

That's too bad, because again, we are Grown Women and can choose to spend our money any place and with whom we choose.

And express our opinion.:nono:

Vendors have really been showing out lately. And that's all Imma say about that. :perplexed Just Clowin'.

I got some Treats today:grin:!

My Boo-Boo Drops Came
SSI Okra Reconstructor
And a Great Package of DB's from The Oh So Fabulous One.:yep:

So, it was a good day package wise.

Question for you T. You said BFH deep condish are more cowash. Do u think they would work for DCing ingredient-wise? They look so good but its disappointing that they are thinner than normal DCs

It appears to be a little 'thinner' than I would personally prefer, but Brownie & Fab both DC'ed with it and thought it was fine.

They are being sold as DC'ers and the ingredients are great.

I will probably use it to Co-Wash with tho'.:yep:

I'm awake for a minute until the next dosage. Fab, sorry to hear them closed the thread it makes you wonder about our conversations how it's being monitor. This is why folks are leaving and going to twitter and facebook where you are not punish and can post whatever you want for free!!

I hate shea butter for my hair and love things with aloe vera. Charz kckt has aloe vera is that better for your hair?

Shay been gone for a while miss her post but lucky her she not caught up in the PJ!

I can't believe the Claudie Thread was locked either and yes....it coulda' been moved.:rolleyes:

That's too bad, because again, we are Grown Women and can choose to spend our money any place and with whom we choose.

And express our opinion.:nono:

Vendors have really been showing out lately. And that's all Imma say about that. :perplexed Just Clowin'.

I got some Treats today:grin:!

My Boo-Boo Drops Came
SSI Okra Reconstructor
And a Great Package of DB's from The Oh So Fabulous One.:yep:

So, it was a good day package wise.

Aww my doo doo drops didn't come:sad: maybe monday.

Back