Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I got some Grow-Butta' or something from ButtersnBars. :look: :lol:

Hope I like it. It's for my personal mini-growth aide challenge.

I just started my hair and i just finished my MHC Molasses Hydrating. I love this as a prepoo. I gotta get some more for the stash. I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to use some Bear Fruit Hair Ginger Macadamia conditioner...IDK. We'll see.

I can't believe its December...

I just started my hair and i just finished my MHC Molasses Hydrating. I love this as a prepoo. I gotta get some more for the stash. I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to use some Bear Fruit Hair Ginger Macadamia conditioner...IDK. We'll see.

I can't believe its December...

I know and it was snowing here, i haven't looked outside in a while. Im not sleepy anymore so im up.:ohwell:

^^ I was about to say...what you doin up?
I just put my DC on. I decided to use Claudie's, since it was the last of my bottle of Deep Moisturizing. I had to add a little Normalizing to it to get good coverage. I have to check my stash and see if I have more of the Dee Moisturizing. That is my ish!! I might do a quick rinse and finish an Avocado & Silk.

Good Morning, I know I'm sick when did not get up at 4AM even on off day. I'm feeling a little better.

I need a little detail on how everyone using ingredienttodie for site, do you know the base of the vendor or name to find it? I want the Jasmine avacodo/silk and ultra shampoo?

I love ceramides it has made a different in my hair retaining mositure like Americka said. I buy my ceramides oils (walnut, sunflower, seseme, grapeseed) from TJ max they have them in can seals with the olive oils bottles. Very cheap, and oils should go bad if sealed. I get kukui from Vitacost love it but will look for it cheaper from one of the mention site here.

I'm about to order a full size bottle of hv moist 24/7 and a sample of the bee mine curly butter

Good morning gals...
I wake up to some ABSOLUTE foolishness...

Anywho, last night used the BFH Deep Moisturizing Conditioner after I washed my hair. I put on a plastic bag and now I'm about to rinse it out. It felt promising going on... we'll see how it does when I go to wash it out.

ASIA products contacted me.. and said she will investigate on Monday about my hair products... I also contacted Steve Madden and they said that they would look into it as well. I hope they delivered it to one of my neighbors and that those people return it.

Don't know why the UPS driver can't read.

Got a busy day planned ahead.. gonna do some Xmas shopping outside of the computer.

Good morning gals...
I wake up to some ABSOLUTE foolishness...

Anywho, last night used the BFH Deep Moisturizing Conditioner after I washed my hair. I put on a plastic bag and now I'm about to rinse it out. It felt promising going on... we'll see how it does when I go to wash it out.

ASIA products contacted me.. and said she will investigate on Monday about my hair products... I also contacted Steve Madden and they said that they would look into it as well. I hope they delivered it to one of my neighbors and that those people return it.

Don't know why the UPS driver can't read.

Got a busy day planned ahead.. gonna do some Xmas shopping outside of the computer.

I read the feeback on missy, since vendors sneaking peak around here. When will they learn! The last fotki I reviewed mess my computer up so it does not make since for someone that LURKs not to pay attention and take notes they need to improve and upgrade their business if they want $$. thanks for the post and enjoy your shopping!

Oh i'm not looking to get it I have faux bundler just wondering if it works for you. I'm may sell mine since I don't use it.

Rant/Vent

Online Vendors can kiss my ARSE after the new year! I am not paying shipping (PERIOD). Which basically means you need to give 30% if you want me to purchase.

I really think I'm in love with qhemet biologics. My hair is really soft and moisturized. OK...this maybe the only online vendor I purchase from. I think I am narrowing it down.

I purchased the sample pack of Komaza Care Califia and I liked it. However, if she does not offer a good deal in December and free shipping I'm gonna have to revisit them in 2012.

I will not live in excess in 2011. My new motto:

"Use it or Lose it!"

Morning Girlies!

I have my pot of Tea Brewing as we speak. I really want a Cup of Coffee but forgot to get Cream while at the Grocery.:ohwell:

Getting ready to rub some Njoi Healthy Hair Butta' in.:yep:

ITA: Bronzie. Imma really scale back Hair Product buying in 2011.

Good Morning, I know I'm sick when did not get up at 4AM even on off day. I'm feeling a little better.

I need a little detail on how everyone using ingredienttodie for site, do you know the base of the vendor or name to find it? I want the Jasmine avacodo/silk and ultra shampoo?

I love ceramides it has made a different in my hair retaining mositure like Americka said. I buy my ceramides oils (walnut, sunflower, seseme, grapeseed) from TJ max they have them in can seals with the olive oils bottles. Very cheap, and oils should go bad if sealed. I get kukui from Vitacost love it but will look for it cheaper from one of the mention site here.
Ltown, Jasmine's nourishing poo is on ingredients to die for but the avocado and silk is on another site that i can't recall right now.

T- Use it or Lose it! :rolleyes: I'm sure these products have expiration dates. I am going to use it to completion before I purchase anything.

I have the most products from Oyin, Carol's Daughter and Qhemet Biologics ( so evidently I like these products the most) I just purchased Miss Jessie's...this will be my "Style Products" not healthy hair Products.

AfroVeda fits in there somewhere...I just haven't decided where!!!:drunk:

As for Bear Fruit Hair, Karen's Body Beautiful, SheScentit, HairVeda, Komaza Care, Koils by Nature, Njoi Creations, Tailijah Waijid (sp), Donna Marie, Bee Mine, Jane Carter Solutions, Darcy's Botanicals, Brown Butter Beauty, Black Onyx, Pretty Dimples, they all may go to wayside. These products are all the same. They claim to grow, smooth, defrizz, or detangle your hair. What about good old water, Shea butter, aloe, avocado, banana, Egg & Mayo, honey, yogurt, henna, all for a fraction of the cost?:look:

By 2012, I want to be able to chose from one line!
Right now only Oyin Handmade and Carol's Daughter meet the accesibility criteria.:perplexed

Don't make me go back to Blue Magic, Pink Oil Moisturizer, and Cholesterol!:lachen:

I hear y'all. I am thoroughly dismayed at these people.

I just finished doing my hair... Umm yeah.. that BFH stuff is nice.. I did an overnight DC with the Deep Moisturizing Pistachio conditioner... I didn't really care for the smell.. but it was NICE!!!... I will definitely be placing another order.

Rinsed that out on super cold water...knowing I'm just getting over the flu and the hideous cough has came back... I can't be bed ridden for another 3 days. Anywho.. I looked to see if I got any leave ins from BFH.. and I didn't but I did get the Angel Creme Light Conditioner... and she has a leave in for this exact same stuff that she said the only difference was the proportions.

O M G. It was creamy.. creamier than the Pistachio DC.. so I used 1 squirt for each side of my head... it felt sooo nice.

My MHC stuff came too... all the milks look promising... I don't know why I got that Aloe Vera ($12) leave in as one of my free items.. I should've gotten the Afrikoko stuff..

T let me paypal you some $ for the Afrikoko stuff. The stuff I sent should be at your house today I think....

Yeah for online vendors.. they have hit an all time low in my book. I'm stocking and won't be rebuying from a lot of these places with shoddy customer service.

:timer:After the Sale Season is over, I won't be buying much anyway.

I'm good. I'll just keep my current rotation system and KIM.

Which includes making sure I don't have alot of the same types of products all open at the same time.

Which means using up things to completion, before opening up something else.

I only plan to participate in Sales as they occur and if they're a great deal.

I hear y'all. I am thoroughly dismayed at these people.

I just finished doing my hair... Umm yeah.. that BFH stuff is nice.. I did an overnight DC with the Deep Moisturizing Pistachio conditioner... I didn't really care for the smell.. but it was NICE!!!... I will definitely be placing another order.

Rinsed that out on super cold water...knowing I'm just getting over the flu and the hideous cough has came back... I can't be bed ridden for another 3 days. Anywho.. I looked to see if I got any leave ins from BFH.. and I didn't but I did get the Angel Creme Light Conditioner... and she has a leave in for this exact same stuff that she said the only difference was the proportions.

O M G. It was creamy.. creamier than the Pistachio DC.. so I used 1 squirt for each side of my head... it felt sooo nice.

My MHC stuff came too... all the milks look promising... I don't know why I got that Aloe Vera ($12) leave in as one of my free items.. I should've gotten the Afrikoko stuff..

T let me paypal you some $ for the Afrikoko stuff. The stuff I sent should be at your house today I think....

Yeah for online vendors.. they have hit an all time low in my book. I'm stocking and won't be rebuying from a lot of these places with shoddy customer service.

That BFH Desert Drench L-I is suppose to be really good.

pm'ing you about the Afrikoko.:look:

I have really tried to cut back on ordering online and I have done really well. I am over paying shipping and over vendors acting like they can act crazy and still get our money.

I :drool:Love Them! And I love the variety of Scents she Offers.

My Favs are the Avacado & Silk, the Babbasu Xtreme and the Hair Rebuilder.:yep:

Thanks. I was just looking at the range, there are so many different products and fragrances, my head was spinning! :lol:

Thanks. I was just looking at the range, there are so many different products and fragrances, my head was spinning! :lol:

Tee: I've only purchased the Hair Stuff, but I know Brownie LOVES the Bath/Body Stuff.:grin:

I am currently using a Shea Butter Cream she sent me that is Fab. I may venture into the Bath & Body Products at some point.:blush:

They smell wonderful.:lick:

I have really tried to cut back on ordering online and I have done really well. I am over paying shipping and over vendors acting like they can act crazy and still get our money.

Ok!!!
I hadn't until NOW... I could run to ulta to get some pureology purchase it use it.. wash rinse and repeat... I don't have to wait 3 years on a product or get e-cussed out for posting my opinion of the product..

And I'm not kissing these vendors butts either.. I have kept a lot of LOW PERFORMERS on the payroll and all that's about to end.

2011 is gonna be COLDER than 2010. FOR REAL.

CT.. the body stuff is amazing. Jasmine's also has really good customer service. My DH was ordering from her BY HIMSELF and I didn't even know. So that must say something.

.. I have kept a lot of LOW PERFORMERS on the payroll and all that's about to end.

2011 is gonna be COLDER than 2010. FOR REAL.

...................:lol:

Low Performers!:lol:

I will be making cuts in 2011 as well.:blush:

Or, if not cuts, :look:not really making significant purchases.

BJ will always get her monnneee strictly because of the price(s).

The 3 year wait, is another story.:lol:

So that Pistachio Cream is nice??? Hmmm...off to go check it out!

I ordered that and the Desert Drench. That's it for 2010 with Bear Fruit Hair. I've got 5 conditioners total. Let's see how they work. I'm done...unless Komaza comes through...otherwise. :nono:

Who is heading up the "No-buy" Challenge? Charz or BeautyAddict1913(is that a Delta)?

So that Pistachio Cream is nice??? Hmmm...off to go check it out!

I ordered that and the Desert Drench. That's it for 2010 with Bear Fruit Hair. I've got 5 conditioners total. Let's see how they work. I'm done...unless Komaza comes through...otherwise. :nono:

Who is heading up the "No-buy" Challenge? Charz or BeautyAddict1913(is that a Delta)?

Imma start a thread by COB today.

I stopped in Walmart and bought a hair bonnet and some sorta heat conditioning cap. Oh and the JFM straightening mist. I didnt need them but the bonnet and cap were less than 2 bucks and the JFM was 2.50. I was stuck in the aisle for awhile but I only bought those things. I've got to use up more stuff before I buy anymore hair products.

Back