Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Softness and helps prevent the frizzys. I love to seal my ponytail with sunflower oil and baggy it. The result is soft, shiny bouncy hair.

Thanks, will any old sunflower oil work. I know they sell it in the grocery store but i don't know if the health store sells it.

Yeah, there's some really great Ceramide Oils out there.

I may want to try 'Walnut' Oil at some point(I think Taz uses this one).

But I do love Hempseed & Wheat Germ.

Kukui is extremely, extremely light. I have been using it tho' especially in Henna. I'm putting them all to good use.

Can't wait to try my HV Avsoya Oil too.:lick:

I want to put a 'dent' in these oils, so I've been oiling up daily!:lol:

:lol:......

I'm sitting here getting my fragrance oils for the stuff I got from that Ingredients to die for site. You know I'm getting Hello Sugar, for sure. :lick: La, I'm gonna get some ceramide oils from there, too, I think. I like the Kukui and maybe I'll try the Sunflower. The site I'm getting the oils from has Acai butter, too. Looks good. :yep:
Brownie, what are you getting from ingredients to die for? I got Jasmine's shea rinse and ultra nourishing from there.

:lol:......

I'm sitting here getting my fragrance oils for the stuff I got from that Ingredients to die for site. You know I'm getting Hello Sugar, for sure. :lick: La, I'm gonna get some ceramide oils from there, too, I think. I like the Kukui and maybe I'll try the Sunflower. The site I'm getting the oils from has Acai butter, too. Looks good. :yep:

I have to finish my list, there is so much stuff on there its hard to choose for hair and body.

La, I am going to get my sunflower oil from whole foods. I think the one at the grocery store will work fine. You at least know its food grade which is better than cosmetic grade.

T, I looked at the walnut oil last time I was in whole foods. It looks good too but definitely seems thicker than the sunflower.

La, I am going to get my sunflower oil from whole foods. I think the one at the grocery store will work fine. You at least know its food grade which is better than cosmetic grade.

T, I looked at the walnut oil last time I was in whole foods. It looks good too but definitely seems thicker than the sunflower.

I haven't ever looked at it.:ohwell: It will be a while.

I ain't getting nothing with these 2 bottles of Cocosta on the way.:blush:

Thanks, will any old sunflower oil work. I know they sell it in the grocery store but i don't know if the health store sells it.
I was about to edit my post to say that I am using sunflower oil that I bought from Dollar Tree. I bought three bottles during the summer. The only ingredient is sunflower oil. I am getting the same results with this oil that I did with the oil I purchased from a health food store.

mk--For some reason, You just reminded me I ordered that DC'er from KBB.:blush:

I completely forgot about that!:look:

So, that's another product I am waiting on. No notice yet.:blush:

Did anybody else order from KBB?:blush:

mk--For some reason, You just reminded me I ordered that DC'er from KBB.:blush:

I completely forgot about that!:look:

So, that's another product I am waiting on. No notice yet.:blush:

Did anybody else order from KBB?:blush:
I have never ordered from her during a huge sale like BF. Wonder what this turn around is going to be like.

I have never ordered from her during a huge sale like BF. Wonder what this turn around is going to be like.

Girl....For Some Strange Reason, YOU made me remember this purchase. I can't find my confirmation:perplexed

Lemme go look in PayPal.:ohwell:

Girl....For Some Strange Reason, YOU made me remember this purchase. I can't find my confirmation:perplexed

Lemme go look in PayPal.:ohwell:
T, when I ordered from KBB at the end of October, after they switched to that new annoying site, I had issues with my order. I didn't get a confirmation and they didn't add shipping to my order. I contacted them and gave them the invoice number off of my paypal receipt.

T, when I ordered from KBB at the end of October, after they switched to that new annoying site, I had issues with my order. I didn't get a confirmation and they didn't add shipping to my order. I contacted them and gave them the invoice number off of my paypal receipt.

I found it. And you're right. I don't have a Confirmation Number.:blush:

I went into My Account and located the Purchase(which I forgot I made).:nono:

So did AfroVeda take their ingredients off the website? LOL...wow! So they are bases! I wonder if she took them off the products.
Yep, after the debacle she removed them all. I wonder if they’re on the product, too. We’ll see when we receive them.

Here’s the ingredients on the Miss Bhree Buriti Ultra Hydrating Hair Crème (2009 edition)
Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Vitamin E, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Meadowfoam Oil, Black Willow Bark Extract, Seven Herbal Complex, Rosemary Oleoresin, Neem Oil, Essential Oil Blend

Yep, after the debacle she removed them all. I wonder if they’re on the product, too. We’ll see when we receive them.

Here’s the ingredients on the Miss Bhree Buriti Ultra Hydrating Hair Crème (2009 edition)
Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Vitamin E, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Meadowfoam Oil, Black Willow Bark Extract, Seven Herbal Complex, Rosemary Oleoresin, Neem Oil, Essential Oil Blend

Imma really miss Miss Bhree. :cry3:

This is a wonderful product. But she Clowned me BAD on that Shipping Time on that Ginger Root Pomade.

I'm not sure if I'll purchase anything from her again. :sad:

I have 2 Bottles of Ms. Bhree in my Stash.:lick:

Imma really miss Miss Bhree. :cry3:

This is a wonderful product. But she Clowned me BAD on that Shipping Time on that Ginger Root Pomade.

I'm not sure if I'll purchase anything from her again. :sad:

I have 2 Bottles of Ms. Bhree in my Stash.:lick:
I won't be purchasing again. That's why I got 3 bottles. This should tide me over. I love KBB Hair Milk (hav plenty of this), Darcy's and Christine Gant. They're my replacements for her foolishness.

I Don't Need to think about Buying Another Thing until I make sure I get all my purchases. :blush:

I completely forgot I even ordered from KBB.:nono:

That's pretty bad ya'll.:rolleyes:

So, I need to slow my roll and make sure I get errrthang I paid for out there.:spinning:

I will wait until after Christmas and try to catch some Sales then.

Or that week before, during or after (however they do it)?

I won't be purchasing again. That's why I got 3 bottles. This should tide me over. I love KBB Hair Milk (hav plenty of this), Darcy's and Christine Gant. They're my replacements for her foolishness.

Yeah, Blue: I was thinking of My replacements for Ms. Bhree. :sad:

I have that Oyin Dew coming, I love DB Transitioning Hair Cream, I also have DB's Shea Lotion.

I have the Komaza Califia Hair Milk, Komaza Jojoba & Hemp Sealant, MHC Burdock Root, Afrikoko and Sophia Luz Hair Milk(s), Claudie Satin Hair Lotion:yep:

So, I have plenty of go-to's to make up for Ms. Bhree:sad:

Blue because I of you I ordered Miss Bhree! I'm excited.:grin: Cuz I ain't mixin' nuttin! I jsut received my shipment notice as well.

I'm waiting on Darcy's Botanicals.

Komaza Care posted a message on their Facebook page... I don't see any discounts!:nono:
On her blog she just said "Stay tuned for our December sale." No info about what days, % or anything. She says the shampoos & conditioners are still on sale (they're the 8 oz. ones in the bottle).

I hope the sale is 20% or more or maybe a B1G1.

On her blog she just said "Stay tuned for our December sale." No info about what days, % or anything. She says the shampoos & conditioners are still on sale (they're the 8 oz. ones in the bottle).

I hope the sale is 20% or more or maybe a B1G1.

I hope so too Blue. :yep:

Because their Shipping is No Joke:nono:

I was able to pick up 1 or 2 items during those spontaneous November discounts. I think that's when I picked up the Califia Hair Milk.:yep:

If it's a meager amount, Imma pass. I'd love to have another DC'er tho'.:look:

I Don't Need to think about Buying Another Thing until I make sure I get all my purchases. :blush:

I completely forgot I even ordered from KBB.:nono:

That's pretty bad ya'll.:rolleyes:

So, I need to slow my roll and make sure I get errrthang I paid for out there.:spinning:

I will wait until after Christmas and try to catch some Sales then.

Or that week before, during or after (however they do it)?

I didn't get much but like you im trying to wait until all my stuff gets here so i can determine what else to get. After december that is it for a while.

I noticed alot of Posters saying they are giving up On-Line ordering. It is pretty pricey.

I know Imma Scale back, but I know I will continue to pick up products on-line.

Hopefully, after these Sales....Imma really try to cut back.

I noticed alot of Posters saying they are giving up On-Line ordering. It is pretty pricey.

I know Imma Scale back, but I know I will continue to pick up products on-line.

Hopefully, after these Sales....Imma really try to cut back.

I have tried and its hard, but i can take advantage of good sales and order a lot so i won't have to do it so often.

I have tried and its hard, but i can take advantage of good sales and order a lot so i won't have to do it so often.

Yeah after 12-31, I know we'll be in Product Shopping Hibernation. Tryna' use it up and getting ready for the Spring Regi.

It's like when the Seasons Change you kinda' want to do a little something extra to re-fresh your Regi and introduce a coupla' new things.:grin:

I know I like a little Butta' in the Winter. So, I did stock up quite a bit on those. We'll all Scale it down after the 1st of the year. I also like to have a little JBCO on hand too.

Oooh I hope someone can help me.:sad:
I had to find an emergency dc today,because I couldnt get to any of my stores,and my entire stash was depleted. I decided to go to tj maxx,since I sometimes luck up and find some goodies. Well I picked up something called Miriam Quevedo Haircare Luxe Line Sublime Gold ," The Gold Mask." Long arse name, I know.lol. This stuff has my hair feeling so daggone silky! It was super thick,and didn't fall off my hand when I squeezed out a glob, turned it upside down and counted to sixty. I really like this,and am trying to find it online,for when I can't get it in the store anymore.
I can't find a website that is giving me a straight answer yet!! Most of the results are in multiple other languages,and I can't find it in the US.
Is anyone familiar with this line?

Oooh I hope someone can help me.:sad:
I had to find an emergency dc today,because I couldnt get to any of my stores,and my entire stash was depleted. I decided to go to tj maxx,since I sometimes luck up and find some goodies. Well I picked up something called Miriam Quevedo Haircare Luxe Line Sublime Gold ," The Gold Mask." Long arse name, I know.lol. This stuff has my hair feeling so daggone silky! It was super thick,and didn't fall off my hand when I squeezed out a glob, turned it upside down and counted to sixty. I really like this,and am trying to find it online,for when I can't get it in the store anymore.
I can't find a website that is giving me a straight answer yet!! Most of the results are in multiple other languages,and I can't find it in the US.
Is anyone familiar with this line?

Sounds Good. Wish I could Help. Never Heard of? Did you check Amazon?

They usually have unusual "stuff" listed. You may be able to read up on it there.

Lemme know what your Research reveals.

Sounds Good. Wish I could Help. Never Heard of? Did you check Amazon?

They usually have unusual "stuff" listed. You may be able to read up on it there.

Lemme know what your Research reveals.

Or even ebay, with tj maxx sometimes they carry discontinued products that you can't find anymore.

Back