Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

It's quiet up in here tonight not like yesterday must be the weekends. I have a terrible cough so taking drugs and crashing. Good night!

What yall doin? Im bored trying to make my vision reality.

I just loaded up a As I Am cart, but backed it all back out. I don't need any more even if there is "Free Shipping":perplexed

I sure hope Fab gets her stuff from UPS.:blush:

I also just applied some Njoi HHB & Claudie Scalp Exlir.

So did AfroVeda take their ingredients off the website? LOL...wow! So they are bases! I wonder if she took them off the products.

Well, I don't need anything now. But when I order, I like to compare ingredients to other lines. I am always in the market to try something new. Heck, monkey nuts and glycerine may get my hair to grow...but I won't know if I haven't tried it!

So did AfroVeda take their ingredients off the website? LOL...wow! So they are bases! I wonder if she took them off the products.

Well, I don't need anything now. But when I order, I like to compare ingredients to other lines. I am always in the market to try something new. Heck, monkey nuts and glycerine may get my hair to grow...but I won't know if I haven't tried it!
:giggle:............................

omg this reminds me of when i first came to this board. everyone was in a frenzy about people putting coochie cream on their scalp. i was like they put what:blush: i had no idea what they were talking about. then one member got really mad and was like "yall will put dog sh!t in your hair if someone tell you to":blush:

Y'all junkies got my purchasing when I know I don't need a thing. I think I need to decide on some staples...well, right now, honey hemp is my only true staple.

But has anyone tried Aussie Moist? I really like it!

oh and my camden grey order came today. cant wait to try the rose hip oil. for some reason i picture it to be one of those creamy oils. we will see.

omg this reminds me of when i first came to this board. everyone was in a frenzy about people putting coochie cream on their scalp. i was like they put what:blush: i had no idea what they were talking about. then one member got really mad and was like "yall will put dog sh!t in your hair if someone tell you to":blush:

What breed? I've got a Shih Tzu and a Lhasa Apso over here. I may be able to get me a line...at least we know it ain't a base!:lachen:

Attachments

• o8C.jpg
    o8C.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
urrrggggg im so sick of working around little *** kids. i guess they think im too nice to choke a hoe. wooooossssaaahhhhh cause i need my paychecks lmao.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well....So Far I have been incredibly pleased with MBB No-Lye.:grin:

I wish I woulda' switched sooner (and not wasted a year tryna' do Lye:sad:) and just Chelated on a Regular Basis.:ohwell:

Hopefully, I can quickly recapture where I should be. I don't want to wear a Wig again this Summer.:yawn:

So, hopefully, this winter I can make some good progress in my Hair Goals.:yep:

I am DCing under the dryer with CJ deep fix. i washed with curls cleanser.

I am bored too.

What the hell yall doin? Lmao:lol: im about to keel over. I haven't checked my shipping yet on oyin honey bee doo doo but it should be here tomorrow or monday. Hopefully in time for me to use it when i wash. Still stocking up on my suave whenever i see it at the store, my hair loves that stuff. I have been looking at ceremides and i may get some of those oils when i reup to try them.

What the hell yall doin? Lmao:lol: im about to keel over. I haven't checked my shipping yet on oyin honey bee doo doo but it should be here tomorrow or monday. Hopefully in time for me to use it when i wash. Still stocking up on my suave whenever i see it at the store, my hair loves that stuff. I have been looking at ceremides and i may get some of those oils when i reup to try them.

I don't know where my Doo-Doo Drops are..........:lol: Maybe mine will come tomorrow Doo:lol:

Good evening ladies! The weekend is finally here!

Hair updates:
I have yet to twist my hair and do my overnight wash and go but tonight I will twist it with the Curls Gel finally lol...it was warm yesterday and today so it would have been a great time to do it. I will get to it tonight!

Purchases updates:
Today I made it RAIN in MAC! I spent over $200 and got 2 gift sets for christmas gifts, a brush set for me, 2 lipsticks, and 2 skincare products. That brush set is bomb.com! Im so happy to have it, my MAC brush collection is finally complete! Since I went overboard Im not going to get the Miss Jessie's stuff until next payday, I just cant spend over $300/pay period on beauty products...I was watching Charz latest video last night and she spoke about how frivolous it is to go overboard with products since they are so disposable. Thanks Charz for expressing it that way!

BF Update:
Yall! Still no word from Qhemet or Darcy's. Ok thats fine! But this broad Donna Marie done pulled the okie doke on me! I got the shipping notice on Monday and today I went to USPS to track the package since I have been anticipating it being on my doorstep each day after work. Here is what the site said:
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 29, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So basically she hasnt even gone to the post office, thats just the number she's going to use IF she ever mails the package, wow DM! I thought u were better than that...smh...I would have preferred to keep wondering when u were gonna send it rather than getting a pre-mature shipping notice.
The way we wait on this stuff reminds me of when we were youger and we used to order stuff from catalogs over the phone (I loved American Girl) and you had to allow 2-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks for shippng...noone does that anymore! These lil vendors need to get it together! Hire some lil elves to help yall for holidays or whatever! But somethin has to give! And it aint gon be me!

I sure do. I use it for HOTs, mixed in DCs and for sealing. It is a very light oil that does not weigh my hair down. Plus it contains ceramides. :yep:

Thanks i saw it in the ceremide thread. I will get it when i use up another oil. What does it do for your hair?

Bot you ordered from them for black friday?? I know I have ranted and raved enough about how much they suck.... (even today in another thread)

Let me go back and read what happened.

no, i ordered from them well before bf!

i ordered on nov 8.
product didn't ship til the 14th.

i came home (the 22nd), had mold in it.
emailed them and received a reply within an hour. "we'll ship you one tomorrow!" great!

today (dec 3), i get an email talmbout "oh i forgot. we're gonna make more and ship it out to you then."

i asked for my cotdayum monee back.

she playin' outchea.

don't she know that's how fools get cut?

who she finna try!? :ohwell:

Thanks i saw it in the ceremide thread. I will get it when i use up another oil. What does it do for your hair?
Softness and helps prevent the frizzys. I love to seal my ponytail with sunflower oil and baggy it. The result is soft, shiny bouncy hair.

:lol:......

I'm sitting here getting my fragrance oils for the stuff I got from that Ingredients to die for site. You know I'm getting Hello Sugar, for sure. :lick: La, I'm gonna get some ceramide oils from there, too, I think. I like the Kukui and maybe I'll try the Sunflower. The site I'm getting the oils from has Acai butter, too. Looks good. :yep:

Sunflower oil is next on my list of oils to try. I have to use up the cherry kernel oil that I have first. I don't want to have a whole bunch of oils just sitting around.

Back