Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

damn Fab that sucks about ups. and i hate when they screw up on a friday because they dont deliver on saturday :(

Wow Fab sorry to hear that.
UPS really sucks.I hope you get your stuff.
Oh btw they should at least document that you haven't received your stuff and then you can get in contact with the seller.

Wow, Bronze how she pick you out, just because you showed your stash the nerve!

Pom, it does seems doable and some grocery stores have small coffee beans so you don't have to get a whole back. I drink coffee but I don't have a coffee grinder and probably won't need to make a lot of the coffee oil.

Fab, sorry you are not getting your order hope it don't drag out to long and it not coming from midwest in that storm.

I'm off to look at this essential site!

oh and my curlmart package shipped today so i hope i get it by Wednesday. then maybe i can give my hair a mid week protein boost so i can make sure my curls are banging since friday is the holiday party. im so excited. im getting my dress this weekend, already got my shoes, and i hope to be wearing an amazing twist out. and me and a few ladies are going to hurry to the MAC store to get beat before everything gets started.
i wont lie, im so tempted to rollerset my hair but i wont. too chicken to use heat.

Che, what did you get from HV?

I picked up the bee mine luscious today. I was pleasantly surprised at the scent. I was expecting to be loud and headache inducing like the poo bar.

oh and my curlmart package shipped today so i hope i get it by Wednesday. then maybe i can give my hair a mid week protein boost so i can make sure my curls are banging since friday is the holiday party. im so excited. im getting my dress this weekend, already got my shoes, and i hope to be wearing an amazing twist out. and me and a few ladies are going to hurry to the MAC store to get beat before everything gets started.
i wont lie, im so tempted to rollerset my hair but i wont. too chicken to use heat.
Che, do you think a rollerset would be too much heat?

Che, what did you get from HV?

I picked up the bee mine luscious today. I was pleasantly surprised at the scent. I was expecting to be loud and headache inducing like the poo bar.
i only got the acai conditioner since keratin is like the third ingredient. i figured it will be a great co wash conditioner for me. light protein.:lick:

and i think you will enjoy the luscious:lick::lick:

i think so:sad: my hair straightens so easily with a twist out i can imagine what heat would do because if the roots dont get straight enough i would flat iron the roots. plus when i was relaxed i use protein before flat ironing and two heat protectants and still got heat damage.:nono:

Wow, Bronze how she pick you out, just because you showed your stash the nerve!

Pom, it does seems doable and some grocery stores have small coffee beans so you don't have to get a whole back. I drink coffee but I don't have a coffee grinder and probably won't need to make a lot of the coffee oil.

Fab, sorry you are not getting your order hope it don't drag out to long and it not coming from midwest in that storm.

I'm off to look at this essential site!
Fab, when UPS screws up on the delivery of pkgs, I or DH, meet them at their location to wait on the driver 'round 7pm. And they often screw up on Friday deliveries. This is an advantage of living in a small town and they only have one processing center. Hope you get your pks Monday.

Ltown, I didn't go to the grocery store today to look at their coffee beans. But sometime this week I'm going to see what they have.

Hebee Jeebus!! I just received notification from Afroveda that my Miss Bhree has shipped.

Now all y'all can e-slap me.....LOL!

Still waiting on Christine Gant and Darcy's Botanicals to ship.

Still tracking beemine's Avocado condish.

I got the guts to go on fotki and i have claudies stuff on my list of things i want to try. I had no problems going on there, but i cleared my history and cookies just in case. She uses some really good ingredients and now that i know what i want to try, i don't have to go back on there. Im going to try and use up a few things before i order from her, and also the ingredients to die for but im going to only try a few products at a time so i won't have a lot of stuff.

Hebee Jeebus!! I just received notification from Afroveda that my Miss Bhree has shipped.

Now all y'all can e-slap me.....LOL!

Still waiting on Christine Gant and Darcy's Botanicals to ship.

Still tracking beemine's Avocado condish.

Blue because I of you I ordered Miss Bhree! I'm excited.:grin: Cuz I ain't mixin' nuttin! I jsut received my shipment notice as well.

I'm waiting on Darcy's Botanicals.

Komaza Care posted a message on their Facebook page... I don't see any discounts!:nono:

i think so:sad: my hair straightens so easily with a twist out i can imagine what heat would do because if the roots dont get straight enough i would flat iron the roots. plus when i was relaxed i use protein before flat ironing and two heat protectants and still got heat damage.:nono:

The hair dryer is suppose to be the best indirect heat to use especially for rollersetting because you are in rollers. The air from the dryer is not in contact directly on your hair as with flat iron or blow dryer.

Does anyone know a lot about computers? I don't think i can post this on here but im thinking of starting some kind a group. I won't go into details because i don't know how much i can say but please pm me if you do.

Ot- t im going to email your personal email.

Evening Ya'll.....:grin:

My As I Am Naturally Came today.

And Yes.... I will be placing another order STAT.:look: That Double Hair Butter Smells Amazing.

I also got the Coconut Cowash.:lick:

Everything is beautifully packaged and smells awesome. Can't wait to try them. *need to see if the Free Shipping is still on.*:yep:

The Double Hair Butter is more like a Cream than a Butter.

Lemme see what else came:

ButtersnBars

I think im going to do my hair tomorrow:look::lachen:, i know i know just lazy. But i only got 2 hours of sleep today so im not going to be up too much longer. Im shooting for 8 or 9 so i can sleep through the night. I really want to go to bed now.:ohwell:

urrrggggg im so sick of working around little *** kids. i guess they think im too nice to choke a hoe. wooooossssaaahhhhh cause i need my paychecks lmao.

well,i'm here in London so i didnt get anything from the black friday sales because i couldn't stand to wait for the shipping,but i did pick up some stuff from some uk sites:
beemine sulfur growth serum
hairveda 24/7 moisture protein
hairveda 24/7 moisture sample
darcy's botanical's transitioning cream
My hair's been feeling so dry for the past few days because it's been snowing so today i spritzed my hair with rosewater and applied HV 24/7 moisture and left in. My hair has remained soft all day

Back