Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Here is the message:

"how are doin?
I enjoy ur hair .
(wow)u have a whole store of products i use to have stuff like tha but not i cant offord shampoo all my hair came out lack of PRODUCTS
I was just wondering if u have PRODUCTS u no longer interesting in gurl i promise i can use anything.I hope im not beggin so just incase if u does here my info cuse i lost my job its hard for me now"

It's kinda spooky! I just deleted my siggy picture. I think it's a scam...or she/it's a bait.

Its somebody you never talked to??? Put em on blast?? Who is it? And whose taking inventory of your products... these people... Imma say a prayer.

SHE SENT HER INFO (and like a mailing address???) and don't even know you...

I'm over here like Cedric... WISHING somebody would send me a PM like that... but I rarely open PM's from people I don't know or don't have valid subjects (what I deem valid.. lmao).

I already give to my local charities and the United Way. They better gon'. LMAO.

I just recieved an email from a Member requesting that I send her my products that I don't use. She claims to be unemployed and said her hair fell out. Also, when I checked her page, it appears that other members have sent things to her. Have you any of you ever recieved this type message?

Is her name Anniyasmommy?

Yep! She sent me her name and address. loveable37:nono:

I'm hoping it's a scam and not someone that's really wanting products. but to be honest, my sister has 6 kids...if I wanted to give my products away...I'd give them to my sister. I ain't even giving her any of my products. the stuff I had for her in a gift bag is now back in my product cabinet:blush:

Fab- where can I fnd the based to AfroVeda???
The base for the Ashlii Amala Hair Red Raspberry Deep Condition Masque is on essentialwholesale.com's website. The hair masque base is $22.20 for 1/2 gal. I'm thinking 'bout buying it. Isn't this the co. Fab says is expensive to ship? I got to read back a few pages.

There are other ingredients AF added to this base. I see she no longer lists the ingredients on her site. But I still have a jar I ordered from her in 2009 with the ingredients listed. I think I can get durn near close to what she puts out.

Is her name Anniyasmommy?

Dang!!! Folks are really asking you all for products...???!! That just amazes me!!!

I could see T, because she lets the whole world know she's investing in natural haircare... but the rest of you all rarely post about your stashes or products.... wow.

Bronze.. what makes it so bad is that she wants you to pay the shipping too.. DANNNG - E!!

Well to any lurkers.. I'm like Ginuwine...

Stingy... :lachen:

I guess you are right!

Oyin Honey Hemp - Aussie Moist; Juices&Berries - Sta Sof Fro
Qhemet's AOHC - Shea Butter Mixture with essential oils
Afroveda Curl Define - Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter

I try a lot of stuff because I like to have alternatives... I don't want to be a slave to purchasing online.. because who knows circumstances and eventualities may change and I may not be able to. I think that's the one of the driving reasons for trying so many things... thank God I wasn't like this with men.. lmao... (getting started on the craziness early since its FRIDAY!!!!)

The base for the Ashlii Amala Hair Red Raspberry Deep Condition Masque is on essentialwholesale.com's website. The hair masque base is $22.20 for 1/2 gal. I'm thinking 'bout buying it. Isn't this the co. Fab says is expensive to ship? I got to read back a few pages.

There are other ingredients AF added to this base. I see she no longer lists the ingredients on her site. But I still have a jar I ordered from her in 2009 with the ingredients listed. I think I can get durn near close to what she puts out.

As hayle..
They got some great stuff on there. They got Brendita's WHOLE line of facial care on there. That stuff changed my life... !!! The prices are flipping awesome.. but the shipping is redamndiculous as MK would say.

I want stuff from this site so bad.. the Pineapple and Papaya Enzyme Masque will change YOUR life.. I'm telling... and it's only $9 for 16 oz... I was paying $15 for 4 oz through the retailer.

As hayle..
They got some great stuff on there. They got Brendita's WHOLE line of facial care on there. That stuff changed my life... !!! The prices are flipping awesome.. but the shipping is redamndiculous as MK would say.

I want stuff from this site so bad.. the Pineapple and Papaya Enzyme Masque will change YOUR life.. I'm telling... and it's only $9 for 16 oz... I was paying $15 for 4 oz through the retailer.
Oh, Man! I got the itchy fangas now!

I guess i need to fill up a cart and get shaken back into reality over the shipping costs!

We have got to find an alternative to essentialwholesale!

im with you Fab, if any product or company goes poof i have other things i can swap out for it. i was going crazy over the kbb hair cream and then i thought "wait a minute, shea butter and oils is not hard to mix". so im set now.

last night i rinsed my hair with the rest of my AO BGA rinse, wont be a repurchase, then detangled with kckt with a wide comb and then a rat tail comb. the rat tail comb does for me what the denman is supposed to without taking out the bulk of my hair.
i rinsed out all the kckt and put a dab of evoo on my ends and made some fat twists using my avocado mix and my twists feel so silky now. i wont take them out for another couple of hours, i hope the twist out looks nice.

people make me not want to post anymore about purchases.

I just recieved an email from a Member requesting that I send her my products that I don't use. She claims to be unemployed and said her hair fell out. Also, when I checked her page, it appears that other members have sent things to her. Have you any of you ever recieved this type message?

if she ain't got no hair, what she gonna use the products on? :look:

As hayle..

this sounds so good. :nono: did my no buy include skincare? :look:

can i have a link to the one you buy?

Last edited:
Well got back from the store, i had to leave before i started another cart:look::lol:. It is crazy out already, folks act like its the end of the world.

There is a product thread in the exchange forum where people give away products or you just pay shipping. And is that the same person who said their products got burned up in the garbage incinerator and they were from the dollar store? I think it is i don't forget anything.

Oh, Man! I got the itchy fangas now!

I guess i need to fill up a cart and get shaken back into reality over the shipping costs!

We have got to find an alternative to essentialwholesale!

I know. Imma keep on working on them. THey can fit everything I want in a large flat rate box.. for 10.85.

im with you Fab, if any product or company goes poof i have other things i can swap out for it. i was going crazy over the kbb hair cream and then i thought "wait a minute, shea butter and oils is not hard to mix". so im set now.

last night i rinsed my hair with the rest of my AO BGA rinse, wont be a repurchase, then detangled with kckt with a wide comb and then a rat tail comb. the rat tail comb does for me what the denman is supposed to without taking out the bulk of my hair.
i rinsed out all the kckt and put a dab of evoo on my ends and made some fat twists using my avocado mix and my twists feel so silky now. i wont take them out for another couple of hours, i hope the twist out looks nice.

people make me not want to post anymore about purchases.

Same reason why I'm glad I learned to do my own hair.. I hate being dependent on any 1 thing...

I stopped using my denman because it seems to straighten my hair out when wet... and I'm thinking maybe that's the purpose?? The stylist uses it to blow dry me.

if she ain't got no hair, what she gonna use the products on? :look:

:dead:

this sounds so good. :nono: did my no buy include skincare? :look:

can i have a link to the one you buy?

It is soooo good... On brendita's site (you can get a sample for $2) it's called the pore me pineapple and papaya enzyme mask.

Okay so that name makes you think it's all thick and stuff right? No.. it's a CLEAR gel .. you apply it to your face and it hardens and turns supershiny like you saran wrapped your face..lmao... You keep it on like 10 minutes... I leave mine on forever.. when you take it off... any old blemish marks are greatly reduced... and your face is sooo soft.. I'm thinking it's got some glycolic acids or AHA in it because it makes my skin feel like it does after I use an AHA cleanser. I'm not even gonna get started on AHA cleansers...

charz, which was the site with the shea butter cream rinse?

Ingredientstodiefor.com

Their shipping is really reasonable... I ordered Jasmine's shea souffle from there and some babassu oil salt scrub.

Last edited:
thanks, fab!

i have some hyperpigmentation that is ruining my life! i wonder how big the sample is? once i return some of this stuff from express (too big), i'll purchase.

Got my QB package this morning and I just got done doing my hair.
Qhem has another winner in my book. I used the new dc as a leave in and it absorbed quickly in my hair and left it very soft.
There was little slip but it detangled well.
I hope she reconsiders putting it in the jar because it's a bit "liquidy" so be careful opening it. A few ladies have spilled a bit of theirs.

I just received myhoneychild.com order. I ordered 6 conditioners and got 6 for free. I was very doubtful her BF sale was a B1 8oz or larger product, G1 free 8oz. product.

The conditioners:
Molasses Deep Conditioner
Honey Hair Mask
SO Deep Conditioner
Organic Shea Butter Hair Paste

I'm happy.

I think my hair does not respond to aloe vera. My hair gets really bushy/frizzy when I use products with aloe in it. Does that mean that it "hates" it or does aloe open the cuticles.

My hair responds really well to heavy butters.

my twist out is a hit. it looks amazing. dont know how im going to get second day hair though but it looks great for now. its really shiny, soft, bouncy and just all around cute.

I think my hair does not respond to aloe vera. My hair gets really bushy/frizzy when I use products with aloe in it. Does that mean that it "hates" it or does aloe open the cuticles.

My hair responds really well to heavy butters.

My hair hates aloe vera. it gets stiff and nasty.

Drive by rant..

Okay somebody must've put a spell on my ASIAN products and my Steve Madden Boots. They were both supposed to be delivered today by UPS.

Tracking says front porch. Umm no. Nothing's on the front porch.

I call UPS and they say that the shipper has to contact them.. you know I raised HOLY HELL...

I know the dumba$$ illiterate driver probably left my stuff somewhere else. I hate UPS.. I mean I dunno.. if it's between UPS and USPS... I'm going with USPS.. because at least they don't tell you no dumb **** like oh the shipper has to call us to start the investigation.

This happened before the wedding when my envelopments got delivered somewhere in Atlanta.. and um.. I don't live in Atlanta proper...

I hate them!!!

I want my STUFF!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaah!!!

Back