Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yall clownin, what is everyone doing with their hair this weekend?

I'm doing my hair Friday night and I can't wait. I was trying to decide between Claudie's Normalizing and the Rehab but I'll probably end up using Claudie's Deep Moisturizing like I usually do! :look: The Normalizing smells like Vanilla Buttercream so maybe I'll toss some on for the sweetness. :lick: I'll use a little Redken Anti Snap with my Marie Dean leave in. During the week, I'll be using my Claudie's Shea pomade. :yep: Sealing with CoCasta/JBCO, of course. I still didn't do my Hydratherma Naturals restock......speaking of which.......

I just reread this and though I sound old as heyall. I am only 32. That is young to me:look:

To me too shoot.... !!!
You don't sound old...
Now people that's got they snuggies and tea out... :giggle:

I just bought us some super snuggies and an electric tea kettle... lmao.

Yall clownin, what is everyone doing with their hair this weekend?
I just did a henna/Katam tonight (1.5 hrs w/steam) and DC'd 1.5 hrs. Before hennaing, I covered my hair and scalp in Hairveda's Vatika Frosting. I have one more use from that jar.

Used SSI's Avocado Condish to wash/rinse henna from hair.

DC'd with SSI's BB, hempseed oil, argan oil, primrose oil, red raspberry oil and coffee oil. Used up a 16 oz. jar of the DC.

Using the last of Afroveda's Miss Bhree and starting in on Oyin's Shine and Define (received today) to do twists.

It's been so long since I ordered from Afroveda's 30% off sale, that I didn't remember 'til I pulled the Miss Bhree off the shelf. Gots to send her an email tomorrow asking WHERE IS MY ORDER!!! Okay, I'm calm now!

To me too shoot.... !!!
You don't sound old...
Now people that's got they snuggies and tea out... :giggle:

I just bought us some super snuggies and an electric tea kettle... lmao.
hey hey hey hey hey:nono: stop it now. im 23 and loves my snuggie and my tea:grin:
hater:rolleyes::lachen:

Yeah...................:fallenang

I feel you...:lol:

Where do you find these smilies.. are these in the standard list???!!?

Off to SLATHER on one of the 40 leave in/moisturizers I have.. brb.
Oh and put my purty wrap on....

DH says nothing about that thing is "pretty"....lmao...
But he does appreciate that my hair looks good when I take it off.. so if I fall asleep without it on... he'll wake me up and be like... ay .. ay.. go put your thang on... or if I'm in a deep sleep... he'll put it on the pillow. :lol:

Well....I just did mine. I really needed to Henna/Indigo but I'll wait and maybe do it next week.

So, I'll just moisturize it and keep it unda' da' wig.....

Brownie & Ltown: Do ya'll want to see if we can get some Healthy Hair Butta'?

Lemme know and I'll e-mail Angie. IK it's discontinued....but she might whip up some if she has more than 1 order?

I know I want at least 1 more Jar.:yep:

T, sure I'll try it, twist my arm since I have not brought anything like hair online.

im with mkd. i would be like "well i need mo' thangs if im using mo' thangs mo' often and whatnot":look:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: yes this. I was thinking, "if I wash my hair everyday, I need more conditioner, more leave in, more errrryyythang.

I just did a henna/Katam tonight (1.5 hrs w/steam) and DC'd 1.5 hrs. Before hennaing, I covered my hair and scalp in Hairveda's Vatika Frosting. I have one more use from that jar.

DC'd with SSI's BB, hempseed oil, argan oil, primrose oil, red raspberry oil and coffee oil. Used up a 16 oz. jar of the DC.

Using the last of Afroveda's Miss Bhree and starting in on Oyin's Shine and Define (received today) to do twists.

It's been so long since I ordered from Afroveda's 30% off sale, that I didn't remember 'til I pulled the Miss Bhree off the shelf. Gots to send her an email tomorrow asking WHERE IS MY ORDER!!! Okay, I'm calm now!

Now....That's something I've never heard of???

I've heard of da' butta'.

Did you see BFH's Coffee & Chocolate DC'er:lick: Did anybody get that one?

I can't believe y'all are still ordering from Afroveda... where is Charz siggy at?!

But he does appreciate that my hair looks good when I take it off.. so if I fall asleep without it on... he'll wake me up and be like... ay .. ay.. go put your thang on... or if I'm in a deep sleep... he'll put it on the pillow. :lol:

How Cute....Good Lookin' Out DH!:lol:

Wow Fab, I'm rockie with leave ins. I thought I had too much, I love them too. I have 4:lachen: got to catch up. The kcnt is a keeper I wash last night and my hair is so darn soft.

something done touched ya'll tonight. :lachen: the SPIRIT, the FANGAS! oooooh~

lemme go study for this exam. :lol:

It's the Spirit ... bot... don't look directly at the screen...:lachen:

I'm glad I didn't know about LHCF in college... because I know I wouldn't have made it...God knows my heart. :drunk:

Anyone remember collegeclub and blackplanet? Those were like the FIRST social networking sites... lmao.

I can't believe y'all are still ordering from Afroveda... where is Charz siggy at?!
right!!!!! and then she still taking forever and 10 days to get people they stuff. chile i wish you could see me right now. im throwing up my hands and shaking an invisible jar of curdeled clumpy mess. just threw it like a touchdown:lachen:

Yeah............

Look Directly At The Screen. Dip Fangers in EVOO or EVCO.

Now.....:fan:

Go. To. Site. Fill Cart.:fan:

Click PAY NOW.:fan:

you gon' have me in the market for a new computer, typing with oily fangas.

thats our sacrificial blood, huh? :rofl: i just got some evco in the mail today too, lol!

right!!!!! and then she still taking forever and 10 days to get people they stuff. chile i wish you could see me right now. im throwing up my hands and shaking an invisible jar of curdeled clumpy mess. just threw it like a touchdown:lachen:

Girl..... STOP!:blush:

I think you been drankin':beer5:

:lol::lol::lol:

that is so damn cute:grin: your DH sounds wonderful *side eyes SO* bamma said i stopped breathing in my sleep once and he didnt wake me up:nono: bastid.

I'm doing my hair Friday night and I can't wait. I was trying to decide between Claudie's Normalizing and the Rehab but I'll probably end up using Claudie's Deep Moisturizing like I usually do! :look: The Normalizing smells like Vanilla Buttercream so maybe I'll toss some on for the sweetness. :lick: I'll use a little Redken Anti Snap with my Marie Dean leave in. During the week, I'll be using my Claudie's Shea pomade. :yep: Sealing with CoCasta/JBCO, of course. I still didn't do my Hydratherma Naturals restock......speaking of which.......

Use the rehab.. and squirt out a little for the homies that didn't get a 75% full 32 oz bottle because they didn't pay within 15 minutes of receiving the invoice via paypal... but that's okay.. I ain't mad...

:rolleyes::lachen:

I do my hair on Sun/Wed the usual poo, dc, leave-in maybe a ayurveda tea rinse. I'll just wash and bun this Sun since last week I flat iron which only lasted 2 days.

Back