Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Sitting under the dryer (wish it was a PIBBS:ohwell:) thought I'd use up my Alba Botanica Leave-In.

But I have 1 more use in the Tube. So next wash-day I should be using up quite a bit of stuff like:

1 16 ounce A&S
1 Tube Alba Botanica
1 Ori Organics Golden Jojoba

And maybe something else?

Will start on NJoi CreationS Healthy Hair Butta' for my mini-growth aides challenge.

Will use this for 2 weeks w/Claudie Scalp Exlir.

:lachen::lachen: Stop!!!!! :blush:

Girl...........In One Post You Talmbout Chocolate and then You Turn Around and start Talmbout Vanilla.......:lol:

Chile....I'm Confused.....:spinning: *and hopeful*

:blush:.............:dead:

Where's Fab? I'm not the only one needin' to get whooped...:look: LOL!!!

Last edited:
I just got my shipping notice from Claudie. Nothing from Darcy's yet. I just sent her an email asking about the free product. I want to make sure I gets mines!! :yep:

Them Posessed Fangers of Ya'll 's be talkin' in one Thread and Clicking PAY NOW Somewhere Else.....At the Same Time:user:

I Know How Ya'll Do:lol: :look:

LMAO... Bloomie's buy more save more sale is on... it's like a race trying to get this stuff in my cart before somebody SNATCH IT UP...

:grin: Nah, you kept me from buying anything. I admit, I was browsin' a few sites......:look:

I'm about to find a nice site to watch the Cavs and the Heat right now. :yep:

Yeah we had to separate.. and I'm not watching the game.. I'm watching 30 Rock to keep the peace. It's too close to Xmas. :look:

:lachen::lachen: Stop!!!!! :blush:

Girl...........In One Post You Talmbout Chocolate and then You Turn Around and start Talmbout Vanilla.......:lol:

Chile....I'm Confused.....:spinning: *and hopeful*

Did you really just say this... on a public diverse (hehehe) internet site? She can like who she likes!! Leave her alone... I like Bruno Mars.... does that count???! He's like Choconilla right?

:blush:.............:dead:

Where's Fab? I'm not the only one needin' to get whooped...:look: LOL!!!

She is in line too... to get a piece of that switch !!!! :lachen::lachen:

Sitting under the dryer (wish it was a PIBBS:ohwell:) thought I'd use up my Alba Botanica Leave-In.

But I have 1 more use in the Tube. So next wash-day I should be using up quite a bit of stuff like:

1 16 ounce A&S
1 Tube Alba Botanica
1 Ori Organics Golden Jojoba

And maybe something else?

Will start on NJoi CreationS Healthy Hair Butta' for my mini-growth aides challenge.

Will use this for 2 weeks w/Claudie Scalp Exlir.

I had only tried the Ori's daily deep conditioner.. but that golden jojoba.. ... had me speaking in tongues.. why does she have to be such a WITCH?!
I want that conditioner... I am a conditioner and leave in junkie! It's worst kind of junkies to be in the world.

@bolded:rofl::rofl::rofl:

.........................:fallenang Sent from the Front Pew Fannin' with a Martin Luther King Fan!:lol:

Even though I'm catholic and we don't do all of that hooping and hollering.. I still got a visual... from where I don't know.. did they have one in the color purple? LMAO.. no because that was before MLK.. Fab is dumb.. lmao.

I had only tried the Ori's daily deep conditioner.. but that golden jojoba.. ... had me speaking in tongues.. why does she have to be such a WITCH?!
I want that conditioner... I am a conditioner and leave in junkie! It's worst kind of junkies to be in the world.

Well She ISSSSSS having a New Years Sale :look: due to the eventualities and the uneventualities and noneventualities of the re-evenualtities:lol:

Even though I'm catholic and we don't do all of that hooping and hollering.. I still got a visual... from where I don't know.. did they have one in the color purple? LMAO.. no because that was before MLK.. Fab is dumb.. lmao.

Girl....Them MLK Fans and the Ones with MLK, JFK, and RFK will take you there:lol:

Well She ISSSSSS having a New Years Sale :look: due to the eventualities and the uneventualities and noneventualities of the re-evenualtities:lol:

blackfriday.jpg

from the site......

*cough* *choke*

Wait......Did I just hear the word niglets:lachen::lachen::lachen:

*my new word....:look:

errrbody gone be a niglet*
:lol:

*Crickets Chirping*

Am I Late?:blush:

Last edited:
LMAO at niglet. Whew yall are clowning tonight. Keep the party going. I am thoroughly entertained.

*cough* *choke*

errrbody gone be a niglet*:lol:

It's just hilarious...... I am laughing so hard...
I hate McGruder stopped (or got banned) from writing that show.. oh my gosh... so many funny moments.

But I hope you watched the 2nd one to understand who stinkmeanor was.. I was trying to find the one where he died and came back through people but no luck on the tube.

The old church black people flying through the air like ninjas... lmao.

*cough* *choke*

errrbody gone be a niglet*:lol:

*Crickets Chirping*

Am I Late?:blush:

I personally try not to call folks anything with the prefix nig... but that can be suspended in cases of Ori or MHC... lmao....

Please T, don't be calling nobody's kids niglets.. or nobody in GENERAL.. lmao.

Back