Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

What allergy thread? Discoloration? What was discolored?

I used Bee Mine Serum with Sulfur. I didn't know I was allergic to Sulfur, my mom used Sulfur 8 when I was a kid. Anywho...I had to go to the emergency room. I had a Sulfur burn. My scalp was red at first, then it turned BLACK. Be careful. Do a patch test first.:sad:

A coworker brought bac ksome candy from China and my throat and tongue was itching. After I read the ingredients, I saw that it was sprayed with a deritive of Sulfur (some type of preservative). I left work immediately to get my antibiotics.

By the way, I just use the QB's Olive and HOney Hydrating Balm. It took a little time to penetrate, but my hair is super smooth and shiny! (And I thought I was going to use Mozeke tonight--I migh have to throw this out)

Yall clownin, what is everyone doing with their hair this weekend?

Well....I just did mine. I really needed to Henna/Indigo but I'll wait and maybe do it next week.

So, I'll just moisturize it and keep it unda' da' wig.....

Brownie & Ltown: Do ya'll want to see if we can get some Healthy Hair Butta'?

Lemme know and I'll e-mail Angie. IK it's discontinued....but she might whip up some if she has more than 1 order?

I know I want at least 1 more Jar.:yep:

I told MK I am washing my hair everyday until the end of the year to use up some of these products the spirit had me buying.... so I will be bunning.. .lmao.

I'm prepooing right now hoping that my package from QB comes in the morning so I can use the new dc as a leave in.
I may finish the last mozeke hair milk this week on my twists.

I can't talk.. I'm from Detroit (probably the capital of the ___ moments) : lachen: ... I just moved away before they were totally able to take me over.
LOL! I am just messing with you girl. I know its plenty fools running round here. They young fools scare me. Chile, I stay in my house. I don't fool with these idiots.

I told MK I am washing my hair everyday until the end of the year to use up some of these products the spirit had me buying.... so I will be bunning.. .lmao.

*cough*:look: *side eye 2 times*

Excuse me....is this the same spirit that had you buying the Steve Madden Boots???:lol: :look: :blush:

LOL but why have I been thinking about that since you said. Justifying buying some stuff by saying if I wash my hair everyday, I will need more stuff...

LOL! I am just messing with you girl. I know its plenty fools running round here. They young fools scare me. Chile, I stay in my house. I don't fool with these idiots.
I just reread this and though I sound old as heyall. I am only 32. That is young to me:look:

Back