Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

i was looking at this video on youtube and i think im going to try her method of saving money. she saves all of her $5 bills i think over a course of 6 months. and then i can take that money and put in the bank, pay a bill or spend it, i mean at least it would be spending saved money instead of spending a pay check as soon as i get it.

T.. while we clowning...
I just buy one of each thing... :giggle:

Okay, see my Rationale behind that is, if I'm paying the same for shipping,

I might as well order 2 or 3. It's the same price to ship 1 as it is 3:lol:

And then I won't have to reorder as quickly (if I like it), which I normally "do"
There hasn't been too many things that I just absolutely "Hate" Maybe 1 or 2, but not many.:drunk:

HEY! Don't be Talkmbout Ms Claudie:catfight:

Have you tried that Protein DC'er I sent you:lick: OR.....that Ends Insurance #1?:lick:
i forgot you sent me a protein deep conditioner. i have been scared to use it after the milk of magnesia incident:nono: but since i need a boost of protein i think i will use it after my henna this weekend.

and i found a jar of banana brulee:lick:

i forgot you sent me a protein deep conditioner. i have been scared to use it after the milk of magnesia incident:nono: but since i need a boost of protein i think i will use it after my henna this weekend.

and i found a jar of banana brulee:lick:

The Protein DC'er is quite Lovely!:heart:

What is that about @bolded:blush:

*Sent from my Steamer using Jasmine Avacado & Silk*

LMAO.. stop it.. my BB does that when I send emails.. I don't know how to turn it off...

But I think the people here are using an app that probably inserts that automatically.. but chall are clowning.. I'm not going to be sending *people* no emails from my blackberry.

They need a blackberry app for lhcf.. I need buttons I can't mess with these touch screens ... y'all would think I was retarded because my posts would be all incoherent... (even more so than now)..lol.

@ bolded: girl, go 'head and use it. Have you read some of the posts on here? :look: Sometimes I'm like :eh:

The Protein DC'er is quite Lovely!:heart:

What is that about @bolded:blush:

*Sent from my Steamer using Jasmine Avacado & Silk*
:lachen:thats what the product reminded me of, milk of magnesia. it was a co wash conditioner.

anyway tonight i am taking these twists out. and i will attempt a twist out. im going to co wash my hair tonight using kckt and leave a little bit in and then seal with a tiny bit of evoo on the ends. then i will towel dry until maybe 80-90% and then twist in chunky twists.
i hope it turns out well.

What else are you looking at from BFH?:grin:

I'm sending you the BFH Ginger Cleansing Conditioner and another Conditioner I think the Macadamia Mango (maybe). I know I threw 2 in the box.:perplexed

Well I found these packs that have 3-7 things in em.. and she gives you a discount... and since it's only considered 1 item.. shipping is only 4.95 :grin:

HEY! Don't be Talkmbout Ms Claudie:catfight:

Have you tried that Protein DC'er I sent you:lick: OR.....that Ends Insurance #1?:lick:

Erm.. T.. that's hood. AT LEAST get on etsy or ebay or bonanzle.. I mean damn..

:lol:, i know she can at least do etsy, but people love her stuff. I want to try it.

Yeah T loves it.. but you know T will keep somebody on the payroll like MC Hammer did.. lmao...

i was looking at this video on youtube and i think im going to try her method of saving money. she saves all of her $5 bills i think over a course of 6 months. and then i can take that money and put in the bank, pay a bill or spend it, i mean at least it would be spending saved money instead of spending a pay check as soon as i get it.
What? What's the method if you never get cash.. I never have cash. It seems like it's all play money...:giggle:

Okay, see my Rationale behind that is, if I'm paying the same for shipping,

I might as well order 2 or 3. It's the same price to ship 1 as it is 3:lol:

And then I won't have to reorder as quickly (if I like it), which I normally "do"
There hasn't been too many things that I just absolutely "Hate" Maybe 1 or 2, but not many.:drunk:

Yeah that's a rationale... :spinning::drunk:

:lachen: :lachen:

And in other news.. and since T is from OH... I'm just saying.. LEAVE LEBRON alone.. what the hell.. he supposed to stay in CLEVELAND forever.. me and DH disagree about this so much.. we had a fight about it during the honeymoon and didn't speak for a whole day.... I just said we didn't speak.... there was still coloring involved.. (we ain't that crazy)...

So glad its my last night, ready to relax for the weekend. Hair wash plans same as last week but im going to add some dr. bronners peppermint soap to my suave for a cleansing conditioner.

Just Finished Steaming & Cool Down, Going to Rinse. BRB!

Ya'll Please Behave and Don't BUY nothing till I get back!:lachen:

*i gotta watch ya'll.....:eye:

Yall the allergy thread about bee mine freaked me out a little bit. I wonder what product caused the discoloration.

fab you crazy, i just read your post about you and hubby fighting on the honeymoon. no talking huh:giggle:

What allergy thread? Discoloration? What was discolored?

yea what thread????
This thread:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...enced-adverse-side-effects-hair-products.html
I put my story about Komaza in there. That's not to say there's problems with her other products. I love the Califia line and was sad she didn't have a BF sale.

I've never ordered the beemine serum 'cause I'm afraid I'll be allergic to something in it. But I'm mad in love with some of her other products. She also has the warning on her website to do patch tests which a lot of us (including me) do not do before using a new product.

B$ what are you over there on...??
And how can I get some... you are
:lachen: tonight!

Thursday night live in the U1B1 thread...

Kandi Coated Nightttts.... lmao....

Them Posessed Fangers of Ya'll 's be talkin' in one Thread and Clicking PAY NOW Somewhere Else.....At the Same Time:user:

I Know How Ya'll Do:lol: :look:

Back