Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

My Miss Jessie's is here! woot-woot!

I'm a little frustrated. My hair seems a bit dry after I had them in a protective style for almost 6 weeks. I hope I can rebound.

Elle, I'm going to get the Tangle Teezer today. I still have 28 days to purchases all my goods!

I need a good Diffuser, any suggestions?

I wanna see Daron the most, I hope he shaves his face, brushes his teeth and loses some weight. I liked him when he looked like this.

85356502.jpg

Now he looks like this :perplexed:sad::nono:

images

images

This upsets me.:nono:

I prefer Serj.:yep:

I've just been moisturizing the past few days. I will finish the bottle of HEHH tonight, along with a V05 poo. My box braids are holding up well, they've been in for a week.

I purchased Bio Amla Oil and Henna at the Indian Store. I'll Henna my hair this weekend after I let the mixture sit for 24 hours. I already have indigo.

I don't know what I am going to do with with my hair when I am in Europe. Maybe just wear twists.

Avenged sevenfold, soundgarden, metallica, korn, distrurbed, alice and chains, slayer, AFI, and twisted sister, atreyu, antrax are playing with System of a Down too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am going to Amsterdam for a week.

My Miss Jessie's is here! woot-woot!

I'm a little frustrated. My hair seems a bit dry after I had them in a protective style for almost 6 weeks. I hope I can rebound.

Elle, I'm going to get the Tangle Teezer today. I still have 28 days to purchases all my goods!

I need a good Diffuser, any suggestions?

I used my Tangle Teezer today - detangling was SO EASY and I lost like, 5 strands of hair - no lie! Okay maybe more than 5, lol, but it's not even enough to make a little ball of hair. Here's a pic -

IMAG0023-vi.jpg

There are some finer hairs in the middle that you can't see, but this is what was in my brush without cleaning. The only thing I didn't like is that b/c the bristles are so close together it really poofed out my hair (when I comb my hair a lot of the time it looks picked out, even if I do it on wet hair),so this would probably be better for me to use with condish, then hop back in the shower then reclump rather that use it when I'm about to style. But...I have found a new love...Why did I buy that $30 comb?!!?

I don't know what I am going to do with with my hair when I am in Europe. Maybe just wear twists.

Avenged sevenfold, soundgarden, metallica, korn, distrurbed, alice and chains, slayer, AFI, and twisted sister, atreyu, antrax are playing with System of a Down too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckyyyy.... *Napoleon Dynamite voice*

hi everyone
i misted my hair last night and this morning with j&b and then sealed with my avocado mix. my shipment of butters should be here tomorrow. yaaaaayyyyy
my curlmart hasnt even shipped yet. i want my curl junkie protein.

i need more dulhan henna and i dont want to use the one that i get from the indian store because it doesnt come in a foil pack. oh well.

i cant wait to do my hair this weekend. im going to twist with my avocado mix and maybe bee mine curly butter.

*lurking in this thread* you ladies inspired me to try some oyin handmade,so I placed an order last night. Yall are like a secret code cult with the abbreviations though(lmao) so it took me a while to figure out what the heck yall were raving about,but this thread is excellent for product reviews! thanks guys!

Che and Brownie,

How do you use the luscious? As a leave in? The store here has sample sizes. I may pick one up this week. what is the consistency like?

I use mine as a daily moisturizer. :yep: You should try it!!! :lick:

I Also use it as a Daily Moisturizer and Yes......You Need it!:lol:

It's like a Whippy Mousse that smells incredible.

Remember when I was going on & on & on about Luscious?:drunk:

Are any of these Groups Black:ohwell:

That sounds like 1 big ol' Headache:spinning: :lol: :look:

Rosa stay safe also, are you able to get to work? I don't go anywhere that i don't have to in the winter.
Thank you :) I worked from home yesterday because I had to wait for the gas man and I did not step out all day so that was nice. Today I got to work without any problems so it was not too bad just too cold :)

I have been using Darcy's Madagascar Vanilla creme to seal my hair and I only needed to apply it twice a week. Since it has turned so cold I have had to use it every other day. I thought it was a miss as it was too light for me to use after wash day but it works well as a sealant in this cold weather.

I came home and decided to do my Hair. I co-washed with the remainder of Claudie Moisturizing Deep Conditioner. I actually rinsed out the bottle which made an additional Co-Washing Session. This Stuff is GOOOOOOOD!:lick::lick:

I am sitting here now with some Nexxus Keraphix (Reconstructor) & a Plastic Cap. Will Steam in a minute with Jasmine Avacado & Silk.

I am on Project USE-IT-UP the next few weeks Targeting as many open products as I can before the new year.

Hopefully, I'll use up something else.:ohwell:

WOW!:blush: You stuff is arriving quickly.

Heehee, that's because I was on my computer at 8:45pm PST waiting for the East Coast sales to start. ;)

I am kicking myself for not ordering more Curls in a Bottle though...I'm gonna have to place another order in a few weeks anyway lol.

Hey y'all.....
I'm swimming in some hurr products..

I told y'all everybody and they mama be up and thru this thread.. it's like days of our lives!! lol!

Anyway so today I picked up the order for the new Darcy's stuff.. ummm yeah she's changed her bottles. But they're still 8 oz. T, I mailed your stuff and fwded you tracking!

I also got a sample of Deja Milk and Luscious Moisturizer.. T had sent some luscious before so I know I like that.

Got my CJ stuff... all I have to say is yum... I set all of my curl junkie out and took a picture of it.. I think I'm gonna make it my new avi it's so pretty.. lmao...

BFH came today as well.. FIRST of all .. y'all didn't tell me that these bottles were so bootleg..lmao...

Here's why...

On the Angel creme light conditioner.. it's like 40 ingredients but 11 are highlighted and one is written on... lmao.. so does that mean it only has the highlighted and write in in it??? confused.. help a playa out.

My Pistachio Creme Deep Moisturizing conditioner has a regular amount of ingredients.. but the last ingredient "peppermint oil" is scratched out..... does that mean it's not in here?? :lachen:

The only one that looks like it hasn't been altered is the Hibiscus Banana Light Creme Conditioner that's supposed to give me HIGHLIGHTS.. yeah she put that on there and I still bought it.. I wanna see if it gives me highlights.. :lachen:

In other news got shipping confirmations from Oyin, CG, SSI, MHC, and ASIAN. So hopefully I'll get those soon. But Oyin got the nerve to send me a click and ship that had 4.75 paid for a small flat rate box when I paid 6.25... :sideeye:.. can we get a sideeye smiley?????

This is my second night of overtime. The day shift asked me to come in early since they are going out to dinner. I must have been crazy to agree. Anyway, Friday will be my only day off this week since we work Saturday night this week. :sad:

I can't wait to do my hair Friday night. I haven't decided what to use as a DC, yet. Either Claudie's Normalizing conditioner or CJ Rehab. :yep:

Ltown i usually get my henna from ayurmaturalbeauty but i did order once from theindianfoodstore. i dont like ordering from them. i think the jamila i got from them was opened and i just did not feel good about using it so i didnt.

im glad all yall who are in areas getting snow already got home safe.

On the Angel creme light conditioner.. it's like 40 ingredients but 11 are highlighted and one is written on... lmao.. so does that mean it only has the highlighted and write in in it??? confused.. help a playa out.

My Pistachio Creme Deep Moisturizing conditioner has a regular amount of ingredients.. but the last ingredient "peppermint oil" is scratched out..... does that mean it's not in here?? :lachen:

The only one that looks like it hasn't been altered is the Hibiscus Banana Light Creme Conditioner that's supposed to give me HIGHLIGHTS.. yeah she put that on there and I still bought it.. I wanna see if it gives me highlights.. :lachen:

In other news got shipping confirmations from Oyin, CG, SSI, MHC, and ASIAN. So hopefully I'll get those soon. But Oyin got the nerve to send me a click and ship that had 4.75 paid for a small flat rate box when I paid 6.25... :sideeye:.. can we get a sideeye smiley?????

:ohwell: Now, see, the bolded! Right there! That gets more than a sideeye. :nono:

...and we really do need a side eye :rolleyes:

Does anyone have the email for claudies or a list of products and ingredients that i can look at. She is another vendor i would like to try but im not going on fotki. Fotki gave my computer the clap and im not going back lmao.

This is my second night of overtime. The day shift asked me to come in early since they are going out to dinner. I must have been crazy to agree. Anyway, Friday will be my only day off this week since we work Saturday night this week. :sad:

I can't wait to do my hair Friday night. I haven't decided what to use as a DC, yet. Either Claudie's Normalizing conditioner or CJ Rehab. :yep:

Girl shoot...
MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY...

I was trying to post a Damon Wayans .gif but it wouldn't work..lmao.

Hey y'all.....
I'm swimming in some hurr products..

I told y'all everybody and they mama be up and thru this thread.. it's like days of our lives!! lol!

Anyway so today I picked up the order for the new Darcy's stuff.. ummm yeah she's changed her bottles. But they're still 8 oz. T, I mailed your stuff and fwded you tracking!

I also got a sample of Deja Milk and Luscious Moisturizer.. T had sent some luscious before so I know I like that.

Got my CJ stuff... all I have to say is yum... I set all of my curl junkie out and took a picture of it.. I think I'm gonna make it my new avi it's so pretty.. lmao...

BFH came today as well.. FIRST of all .. y'all didn't tell me that these bottles were so bootleg..lmao...

Here's why...

ummmmm what???:look: imma need them to be real pacific(like the ocean, yea i said it) with me. what the heck is in it? and i bet they will catch an attitude with you if you ask. like "aint it obvious whats in it":lachen:

Does anyone have the email for claudies or a list of products and ingredients that i can look at. She is another vendor i would like to try but im not going on fotki. Fotki gave my computer the clap and im not going back lmao.

:dead:

Not the clap.... :lachen::lachen:

Please not the fotki.. can you tweet your order to her.. I have not been to fotki since then.

ummmmm what???:look: imma need them to be real pacific(like the ocean, yea i said it) with me. what the heck is in it? and i bet they will catch an attitude with you if you ask. like "aint it obvious whats in it":lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hold on, La. I can get the ingredients for you...

Back