Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Ladies!!!!!

It is sooooo Cold & Snowy! Yes, I said Snowy.:blush:

And it's suppose to be even colder tomorrow.:blush:

I wanted to hang a Wreath on the Door (the neighbors all have their lights up already:look:), but it's too cold. :cold:

Maybe it will warm up some this weekend and I can get it done.:yep:

:holiday:

its freezing here too T but we aint got no snow. and id like to keep it that way. on my job they already talking about having us stay over like we did last year. ummmm no! i was here a week and that aint happening again. we were starving because nothing was open and when mcdonalds did open thwy got stuck in the snow trying to get the food. :nono:

any way my twists are so shiny. that bee mine is so good. and to think i had no interest in trying this line at one point.

its freezing here too T but we aint got no snow. and id like to keep it that way. on my job they already talking about having us stay over like we did last year. ummmm no! i was here a week and that aint happening again. we were starving because nothing was open and when mcdonalds did open thwy got stuck in the snow trying to get the food. :nono:

any way my twists are so shiny. that bee mine is so good. and to think i had no interest in trying this line at one point.

There's a little on the grass & it's blowing all around but it is SO COLD it's ridiculous:blush:

Little accumulation tho'.

There's a little on the grass & it's blowing all around but it is SO COLD it's ridiculous:blush:

Little accumulation tho'.
i purchased a new bed outfit from macys during black friday and it comes with a coverlette(which i had never heard of:lachen:) and it comes in handy. so now i sleep under the sheet, coverlette, and comforter:grin: i be waaaaarrrrrrmmmmmmm and toasty.

We just got hit with some insane rain and wind. Blew down some trees and caused some flooding. It was crazy. I didn't know what was going on outside. I don't know what it sounded like outside.

Che, what BeeMine product did you use?

ETA - I can't believe you had to stay at your job for a week!!! :blush: :nono: I would die!! I can't stand these folks at my job.

Ladies!!!!!

It is sooooo Cold & Snowy! Yes, I said Snowy.:blush:

And it's suppose to be even colder tomorrow.:blush:

I wanted to hang a Wreath on the Door (the neighbors all have their lights up already:look:), but it's too cold. :cold:

Maybe it will warm up some this weekend and I can get it done.:yep:

:holiday:

T, I'm from OH my Mom told me it's snowing and I ain't missing either. Like Che said we started getting snow here last Nov until what Feb this year made history shut the DMV down. We ain't playing that @#@& this year :nono:

Stay warm and safe everyone this winter.

Here's my braid out with the Dew and some Creme of Nature Setting Lotion...I think it got a little frizzy b/c I smoothed some LI over it, and I don't think I'm supposed to do that? LOL I'm a novice...this is my first one! But I love how the Dew made my hair feel. :)
201622157-6835ce3be0f423ddabb025e9e356f884.4cf6ef90-full.jpg

We just got hit with some insane rain and wind. Blew down some trees and caused some flooding. It was crazy. I didn't know what was going on outside. I don't know what it sounded like outside.

Che, what BeeMine product did you use?

ETA - I can't believe you had to stay at your job for a week!!! :blush: :nono: I would die!! I can't stand these folks at my job.
we had bad rain yesterday too. very windy.

i used the bee mine luscious moisturizer and bee mine curly butter:lick: i love them both

yes girl!!! a whole week. and then when i finally went home to get more clothes(the first time we stayed cause we stayed twice:sad:) i got a $250 ticket for parking on the street:nono: that was the worst week ever.

we had bad rain yesterday too. very windy.

i used the bee mine luscious moisturizer and bee mine curly butter:lick: i love them both

yes girl!!! a whole week. and then when i finally went home to get more clothes(the first time we stayed cause we stayed twice:sad:) i got a $250 ticket for parking on the street:nono: that was the worst week ever.

I would have had to hurt somebody!!

And I love the Bee Mine Luscious, too! It works great on my hair and smells so good. :yep: :lick: That big ole jar lasts forever, too.

yea brownie i think this 8oz jar will last me a long time.

im going to try something new. i think what im going to do is after i rinse out my conditioner while my hair is still dripping wet im going to put on some olive oil. then twist my hair with the styling products.

T, I'm from OH my Mom told me it's snowing and I ain't missing either. Like Che said we started getting snow here last Nov until what Feb this year made history shut the DMV down. We ain't playing that @#@& this year :nono:

Stay warm and safe everyone this winter.
:lachen:that sums up how i feel.

Here's my braid out with the Dew and some Creme of Nature Setting Lotion...I think it got a little frizzy b/c I smoothed some LI over it, and I don't think I'm supposed to do that? LOL I'm a novice...this is my first one! But I love how the Dew made my hair feel. :)
I can't see a picture.

Che and Brownie,

How do you use the luscious? As a leave in? The store here has sample sizes. I may pick one up this week. what is the consistency like?

I can't see a picture.

Che and Brownie,

How do you use the luscious? As a leave in? The store here has sample sizes. I may pick one up this week. what is the consistency like?

Sad panda...it shows up on mine. I'll upload.

Attachments

• braidoutdec1.jpg
    braidoutdec1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 26
I can't see a picture.

Che and Brownie,

i use mine on twists. i havent used it on out hair yet. for twists i use it on each section and then use a little curly butter on top.
ETA: and i dont use a leave in under it. just luscious moisturizer and then curly butter.

Thanks mkd and Colocha! I messed up the back so I gotta rebraid that...but you can't see that :lachen:

Last edited:
this is really off topic but can yall give me some quick advice? i have a family member that is driving her mom crazy. the family member is 18 but is a little slow. she has been running around with a boy and the mom put her out. a male family member wants to take her in but is afraid he will lose his girl friend if he does because they are struggling themselves. he just doesnt want the girl to be on her own staying with the boy and his family.
but the mom is at her wits end. she is going crazy because she has 3 girls and they are all bad as hell but the other 2 arent old enough for her to put out.
should the male family member take the girl in?
ETA: the mom has never wanted the girl(this is a long family rumor) my mom wanted the baby but the mom wouldnt give her up. now shes just throwing her away:nono: i know the girl is bad but shes probably like that because she was treated differently than the other two girls. she has the mind of a child.

Last edited:
this is really off topic but can yall give me some quick advice? i have a family member that is driving her mom crazy. the family member is 18 but is a little slow. she has been running around with a boy and the mom put her out. a male family member wants to take her in but is afraid he will lose his girl friend if he does because they are struggling themselves. he just doesnt want the girl to be on her own staying with the boy and his family.
but the mom is at her wits end. she is going crazy because she has 3 girls and they are all bad as hell but the other 2 arent old enough for her to put out.
should the male family member take the girl in?
ETA: the mom has never wanted the girl(this is a long family rumor) my mom wanted the baby but the mom wouldnt give her up. now shes just throwing her away:nono: i know the girl is bad but shes probably like that because she was treated differently than the other two girls. she has the mind of a child.

Che, who else can she stay with? imo I don't think the male would be helpful with all the problems he has and his focus is primarily his relationship since he brought it up.

Elle, it is cute and I love the color.

Che, first thing, I got hair zings at walgreens. They are at ross for super cheap now too.

Second issue, that is so sad. If she wasn't slow, it wouldn't be so heartbreaking. How old is the male family member trying to take her in? I just can't imagine doing my baby girl like that. Granted she's only 2 and isn't old enough to drive me crazy but she will always be my baby.

Last edited:
Che, who else can she stay with? imo I don't think the male would be helpful with all the problems he has and his focus is primarily his relationship since he brought it up.
I kind of agree with this, especially if the male is younger. That is a lot of responsibility.

Back