Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Che, who else can she stay with? imo I don't think the male would be helpful with all the problems he has and his focus is primarily his relationship since he brought it up.
i dont know. we are trying to find someone but its not many:sad:
if her grades are good she can stay with someone until she graduates and goes to college but everyone acts like they dont here me. she just wants to be with this little boy and at her age you cant tell her thats not going to work. when i was around her age i was in love with a boy that i thought i couldnt breath without. but if my mom said its me(mom/place to stay) or him, i would have been like see ya boy:lachen:

Oh wow, she's still in high school? See, in that case, I would have done whatever my mama said. I was thinking she had already graduated.

i dont know. we are trying to find someone but its not many:sad:
if her grades are good she can stay with someone until she graduates and goes to college but everyone acts like they dont here me. she just wants to be with this little boy and at her age you cant tell her thats not going to work. when i was around her age i was in love with a boy that i thought i couldnt breath without. but if my mom said its me(mom/place to stay) or him, i would have been like see ya boy:lachen:

Get her on some depo:grin: or something. Well that what I plan for dd, I tell everyone as soon as she tell me or I think she having sex it depo. Don't care if the hair comes out:lachen:

Che, first thing, I got hair zings at walgreens. They are at ross for super cheap now too.

Second issue, that is so sad. If she wasn't slow, it wouldn't be so heartbreaking. How old is the male family member trying to take her in? I just can't imagine doing my baby girl like that. Granted she's only 2 and isn't old enough to drive me crazy but she will always be my baby.
he is almost 40. im leaving out a ton of other information but i dont want to put everything out there.
even though i dont agree with what the mom is doing i guess i can understand. the girl isnt coming home at night so the mom is worried so i guess she feels like if she puts her out its the same thing.
to me its like even though the girl is acting out and not coming home, if you dont put her out at least she will feel like home is always there. now its like where is home:nono: it makes me want to cry because i love this little girl but some family things happened where we went years without seeing her(not up to us). and now this.

Che, he is old enough to take her in if he wants. I was thinking maybe he was pretty young. Does her mom talk to her about birth control and safe sex?

Che, he is old enough to take her in if he wants. I was thinking maybe he was pretty young. Does her mom talk to her about birth control and safe sex?
i doubt it. i dont think they care about her having sex. she put her out yet doesnt want her to stay with the boy and wants the male family member to take her:nono:

he is almost 40. im leaving out a ton of other information but i dont want to put everything out there.
even though i dont agree with what the mom is doing i guess i can understand. the girl isnt coming home at night so the mom is worried so i guess she feels like if she puts her out its the same thing.
to me its like even though the girl is acting out and not coming home, if you dont put her out at least she will feel like home is always there. now its like where is home:nono: it makes me want to cry because i love this little girl but some family things happened where we went years without seeing her(not up to us). and now this.

Che, seriously I know alot of 40+ that are irresponsible like my brother and , girlfriend that is 50+. IMO age has no barrier on maturity or responsibility it the individual. I'm so sorry this is bothering you and hope everyone talk it over again if there is doubts before final decision.

Che, I'm going to sleep you know I got to get up at 4:lol: usually 3:lol: but I'm pray for you and the family, chat tomorrow

thank yall for the advice. i guess im just going to have to pray on it. if i had my own apartment i would take her because i would make sure she went to a college where she could stay on campus or at least got a job to keep her busy. but im not even in my own place. so we will see what happens.

The Ouidad Double Detangler is the BOMB!!! I just took down my Spring Twists and I thought my hair was DONE. I used the Oyin Honey Hemp and the "Comb" and it melts through tangled hair like buttah.

I am sitting under the Steamer now...

this is really off topic but can yall give me some quick advice? i have a family member that is driving her mom crazy. the family member is 18 but is a little slow. she has been running around with a boy and the mom put her out. a male family member wants to take her in but is afraid he will lose his girl friend if he does because they are struggling themselves. he just doesnt want the girl to be on her own staying with the boy and his family.
but the mom is at her wits end. she is going crazy because she has 3 girls and they are all bad as hell but the other 2 arent old enough for her to put out.
should the male family member take the girl in?
ETA: the mom has never wanted the girl(this is a long family rumor) my mom wanted the baby but the mom wouldnt give her up. now shes just throwing her away:nono: i know the girl is bad but shes probably like that because she was treated differently than the other two girls. she has the mind of a child.

that is a tough situation bcuz mom needs to take care of her child...the relative probably feels obligated bcuz noone else wants to take her in but if he's struggling then he's certainly unfit...the girl is legally considered an adult but I remember being 18 and though I was away in college and financially independent I still needed my parents' wisdom and love...i hope things get better for the young lady...she is running around with that boy seeking the affection that she never had at home...i work with children so i know that whatever they dont receive at home they will seek it from the world...i wouldnt be suprised if she got pregnant either bcuz most young ladies raised that way think that having a baby will grant them the unconditional love that they are missing....

Che, I have a question - if her mother doesn't care about her having sex, then what is the issue of her staying with the boy's family? Are you concerned that if they break up the mom won't let her come home? I understand it's not the best situation but it's still better than her having no place to stay. :nono:

Che, I have a question - if her mother doesn't care about her having sex, then what is the issue of her staying with the boy's family? Are you concerned that if they break up the mom won't let her come home? I understand it's not the best situation but it's still better than her having no place to stay. :nono:
i dont really know if the mom care about her having sex or not. i was just saying i think thats not on the top of the list for them. for me everything is hear say. i think along with running around with boys she is disrespectful so the mom is just fed up. which i can understand. i just dont want the girl without a place to stay.

Good Morning Ladies! Elle, I have seen your review on curl junkie and T and Mkd have recommended. I have fine hair did you use it wet and dry? I might order the sample pack on cj site so if it don't work won't be a waste $$ it not cheap. I'm try some flax seed for gel too need to get that this weekend. I think my best curl has been the curly girl method but it takes too long for my hair to dry, so I'm looking for better dry braid/twist out.

my first(?) facebook love note. :lachen:

"halo baby how are u ? i hope u are ok, in fact i want that we are good friend maybe more who know..."

Che, hope you got some sound sleep without worry about your cousin. Do you order your henna from Indianfoodstore? I ordered long time ago(pj don't remember) but their prices are cheaper than ayunatural.

Charz, what are you doing Sat noon?

Hey ladies..
Che... I wish I could give some good advice.. but I just have no idea.. that sounds so sad!

I think I'm done with NC... sidebar.. Beauty we did swap with the same person! That person is WEIRD. It seems like she's trying to make money off the swapping. Anywho, so I was going to buy someone's 32 oz 75% full CJ Rehab. So she sent me a paypal invoice at around 11 a.m. I paid it at about 6:30... At 10.. I get an email saying "since she hadn't heard from me" by 6 p.m.. (she didn't tell me I had less than 8 hours to complete the purchase.. even though it was during the workday). she sold it to someone else... :rolleyes:

At least she sent my money back... :lachen:

Y'all have a good day.. I'm almost 100% well so I'm gonna try to bear the elements and go in the office today.

Good morning ladies, we are supposed to have a winter storm tomorrow, whoopee * rolls eyes*. So not ready for this mess. Anyway going to moisturize with knot today and castor oil. It has been really cold but the colochas are hangin in there.

Hey ladies..
Che... I wish I could give some good advice.. but I just have no idea.. that sounds so sad!

I think I'm done with NC... sidebar.. Beauty we did swap with the same person! That person is WEIRD. It seems like she's trying to make money off the swapping. Anywho, so I was going to buy someone's 32 oz 75% full CJ Rehab. So she sent me a paypal invoice at around 11 a.m. I paid it at about 6:30... At 10.. I get an email saying "since she hadn't heard from me" by 6 p.m.. (she didn't tell me I had less than 8 hours to complete the purchase.. even though it was during the workday). she sold it to someone else... :rolleyes:

At least she sent my money back... :lachen:

Y'all have a good day.. I'm almost 100% well so I'm gonna try to bear the elements and go in the office today.

Fab I seen you over there selling, I thought I could get some CJ but most were gone.

my first(?) facebook love note. :lachen:

"halo baby how are u ? i hope u are ok, in fact i want that we are good friend maybe more who know..."

Ro---:lol: Are you serious?:blush:

........:look:

That's too funny. You need to un-friend that one?:lol: *or whatever it's called*:perplexed

It is freezing here in the UK. Some of the airports are shut and the parts of the transport system (both trains and buses are not running). There is lots of snow where I live and the local buses are not running. Thank goodness it is not as bad though as in the rural areas, some travellers were stranded on trains overnight that broke down because of the cold and motorists have been stranded in their cars on the motorways

Hey Ya'll......:wave:

So, I tipped on over to BabyBoy's last night for a little pre-Christmas Cheer. :giggle:

Remember I told ya'll it was Cold & Snowy?

Lawd Geeezus. It took me 4-eva to get back out here to the country last night. It was icy and accidents were everywhere. One part of the Freeway was completely shut down......it was horrible.:badidea:

In hair news, I just put on my Horsetail mixture about to pop in the shower. Just called my Admin to see how bad the roads were this a.m.:look:

We're suppose to get tore up Saturday(snow, snow & more snow)!

That would be a good day to Henna because the weather is suppose to be terrible.:nono:

My accomadations and ticket for the Download Festival was $719! And this was without food or airfare! I won't be buying hair products next year. :ohwell:

Hey Ya'll......:wave:

So, I tipped on over to BabyBoy's last night for a little pre-Christmas Cheer. :giggle:

Remember I told ya'll it was Cold & Snowy?

Lawd Geeezus. It took me 4-eva to get back out here to the country last night. It was icy and accidents were everywhere. One part of the Freeway was completely shut down......it was horrible.:badidea:

In hair news, I just put on my Horsetail mixture about to pop in the shower. Just called my Admin to see how bad the roads were this a.m.:look:

We're suppose to get tore up Saturday(snow, snow & more snow)!

That would be a good day to Henna because the weather is suppose to be terrible.:nono:

Glad you made it back home safetly, im glad that i work 3rd so i can beat the store rush tomorrow. I like to keep at least 2-3 weeks worth of groceries and i have a ton of house supplies and things that we use on the regular. They say its supposed to be a really bad winter but im praying that it won't be.

My accomadations and ticket for the Download Festival was $719! And this was without food or airfare! I won't be buying hair products next year. :ohwell:

Wow is it because its out of the states? They better put on the show of their lives for that much:nono:.

It is freezing here in the UK. Some of the airports are shut and the parts of the transport system (both trains and buses are not running). There is lots of snow where I live and the local buses are not running. Thank goodness it is not as bad though as in the rural areas, some travellers were stranded on trains overnight that broke down because of the cold and motorists have been stranded in their cars on the motorways

Rosa stay safe also, are you able to get to work? I don't go anywhere that i don't have to in the winter.

Glad you made it back home safetly, im glad that i work 3rd so i can beat the store rush tomorrow. I like to keep at least 2-3 weeks worth of groceries and i have a ton of house supplies and things that we use on the regular. They say its supposed to be a really bad winter but im praying that it won't be.

Wow is it because its out of the states? They better put on the show of their lives for that much:nono:.

It's a 3 day festival and I am staying 5 nights. I think it's a decent deal. It was $270 just for the ticket but I got a package to stay for 5 nights. That part of the UK is so expensive.

It's a 3 day festival and I am staying 5 nights. I think it's a decent deal. It was $270 just for the ticket but I got a package to stay for 5 nights. That part of the UK is so expensive.

That's not bad then, i was going to say for that much they better get buck naked and sang:lol:, i bet serj is hairy every where:blush::look:.

Good Morning Ladies! Elle, I have seen your review on curl junkie and T and Mkd have recommended. I have fine hair did you use it wet and dry? I might order the sample pack on cj site so if it don't work won't be a waste $$ it not cheap. I'm try some flax seed for gel too need to get that this weekend. I think my best curl has been the curly girl method but it takes too long for my hair to dry, so I'm looking for better dry braid/twist out.

Hey L, I use my CJ on wet hair - the only way I use it on dry is if I'm using one of the conditioners to moisturize my hair at night. I've pretty much tried the entire line except for the products with more protein (my hair is med/coarse so protein and I often don't get along). Marsha recommends the Honey Butta LI (I like this one but it took about an hour for my hair to absorb it) and the Aloe Fix (which I don't recommend for winter) for twists though - your best bet is to look at her selection guide on the site (it's actually pretty accurate, unlike most of them lol) and/or email Marsha for suggestions. She's extremely helpful.

That's not bad then, i was going to say for that much they better get buck naked and sang:lol:, i bet serj is hairy every where:blush::look:.

I wanna see Daron the most, I hope he shaves his face, brushes his teeth and loses some weight. I liked him when he looked like this.

85356502.jpg

Now he looks like this :perplexed:sad::nono:

images

images

Ltown, the samples are a good idea! I hope you like the products you try. I really like the flax seed gel too BUT only used in very small amounts. otherwise, it will make your hair very very hard.:nono:

Back