Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm about to have my mom get me some more this weekend for when I'm in DC, or I'll pick it up myself before I leave...yup...junkie.

That's what I was tryna' change to:perplexed

If they don't respond just try it first, think of it as a sample:lol:, then if you like it. Well you know how we do:yep: Gimme all dem bottles and what you got over there in the bowl too:lachen:..Ooh that's frosting oh ok just checking:lol:.

If they don't respond just try it first, think of it as a sample:lol:, then if you like it. Well you know how we do:yep: Gimme all dem bottles and what you got over there in the bowl too:lachen:..Ooh that's frosting oh ok just checking:lol:.

:rolleyes:They. Responded. But. Would. Not. Do. The. Adjustment.:lol:

dang La, checking on whats in the bowl too. dont need no lable or nothing just take the whole bowl:lachen:

Robot, how do you feel about the HV hysrosilica spritz?

i really, really like it! it's very light and makes an excellent "refresher." it's no substitute for actual moisturizuring but it makes me feel good when i use it. i plan to repurchase some time. :yep:

i just found this website, and this sounds good: CoCo Cream 4oz -

eta: idk how i feel about those humectants in there with no water. :perplexed

i really, really like it! it's very light and makes an excellent "refresher." it's no substitute for actual moisturizuring but it makes me feel good when i use it. i plan to repurchase some time. :yep:

Robo where did you find the ingredients? I tried looking for them but couldn't find them.

the bolded is how i feel about oyin j&b.

Hey Ltown, I forgot to tell you, I started on my M/N?:grin:

Were you still going to do it?

I made up a mixture of that, MT, Horsetail Butter, GTB and a little splash of JBCO.:spinning:

Oh so you do have some mixologist skills:grin:

No I'm not because I'm using sulfur, MTG and Mega tek. That really more than enough growth aid and if it don't work with all that sulfur and protein it not. I have gotten some growth since I started back in Feb. We'll be doing a reveal in Dec, I need to take pictures and load. I do have update in Aug in my album.

on the bottle. you can enlarge the image. you can't see all of them though.

Thanks hun, it looks like good ingredients but seems like it would be really thick. Something that needs to be in a jar. i also like the fact that glycerin is way at the bottom. See that flower petal is covering up a word before veg glycerin. Are you thinking about getting it?

Thanks hun, it looks like good ingredients but seems like it would be really thick. Something that needs to be in a jar. i also like the fact that glycerin is way at the bottom. See that flower petal is covering up a word before veg glycerin. Are you thinking about getting it?

i'm on my no buy! i'll add it to my list to maybe try out over the summer.

and i love lemony scents, T! :lick: i'm a sucker for anything lemon or citrus.

Hello ladies... You all know how many times I have wanted to buy from essentialwholesale... I just couldn't do it.. the shipping was like 80% of the order cost. So today I saw live chat was on.. and this was our discussion...

You are now chatting with Lisa Biagi (CSR)
Lisa says:
Welcome to Live Help, how are you today?
*Fab* says:
Hi, I was just wondering if there any alternative shipping options. The shipping is higher than the items I want.
Lisa says:
what items are you looking to order?
Lisa says:
if it is just a couple of samples, we can certainly ship via USPS
*Fab* says:
the papaya and pineapple masque 16 oz, tumeric scrub 16 oz... aha facial cream 16 oz
I had more items but at one point my shipping was $75 and I was thinking that can't be right
but even when I put it down to 1 item (just the scrub) the shipping was $12
I would like to have at least 2 full size items
Lisa says:
in that case we only ship via UPS within the continental US
Lisa says:
if it is full size items
Lisa says:
shipping is based on total weight an destination
*Fab* says:
Ok, I wanted to purchase items from the black friday sale but the shipping outweighs the discount
I understand but even 16 oz is $12 to ship; its too expensie
expensive
Lisa says:
and i do wish to mention that the discount was only good on Black Friday and has since expired
*Fab* says:
I understand that
Lisa says:
so you would not be able to use the discount today
*Fab* says:
but with the shipping being exorbitant I still couldn't purchase
it didn't matter with the discount or not
Lisa says:
we do have an Advent special going every day in December, so there will be a different special each day this month
*Fab* says:
I saw; but the shipping negates any sales
so there is no option to ship USPS?
Lisa says:
we do not ship via USPS, as they are an absolute nightmare to deal with in the event that there is damage. it can take them 6-12 months to pay out on a claim, if they even approve one. That would mean that you would have to pay for a replacement until a claim was paid out
Lisa says:
UPS is just a much easier company to work with, they are trackable and reliable
*Fab* says:
okay, I really love the items here; but I just cannot justify spending that much on shipping. But you lose so many customers (people who aren't reselling the items)
A lot of people on the forum I frequent want to buy your items; but just like me; the shipping makes them click away
I just thought I would try to ask if there were other options before I gave up
Lisa says:
i do appreciate your feedback, and i do understand.
Lisa says:
we just do not offer USPS, and really UPS is very comparable rate wise on bulk items, as the majority of all of the product we offer would not be able to ship in the flat rate boxes that USPS offers
*Fab* says:
okay, thank you! I will keep checking back to see if the shipping changes

:rolleyes: Seriously.... Maybe that's why the vendors mark the prices up so much .. to cover the gotchdang shipping...

i'm on my no buy! i'll add it to my list to maybe try out over the summer.

and i love lemony scents, T! :lick: i'm a sucker for anything lemon or citrus.

I was thinking the same thing.....:blush:

Remind me Too.:yep:

That's how KBB had me all Strung Out w/that Coco-Lime:drool:

One Whiff and I was HOOKED:lol:

:sleeping:Fab....Girl....That Just Made Me Tired.:lol:

How was I able to get such cheap shipping? Prolly cause I was only getting 1 Item.

I'm glad I know you got one extra... lol.. I was kicking myself for not trying this!

I got the
Aloe Vera Leave In
Sweet Almond Hair Milk
Soy Hair Milk
Coconut Hair Milk
O'Honey Mist - which since it was 6 oz.. did not entitle me to a free product. :rolleyes:

You coulda' got them from Curlmart. I never get stuff from her that I can get at Curlmart.:lol:

Back