Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

101 + pages?
Damn this is serious.
Yeah, I kinda hold back on buying new products these days. I remember a thread like this from a while back but couldn't succumb myself since I was already a certified PJer hooked to a mainline. These days, I'm doing a lot better... I think? :look: anywho. If the challenge is still up and this is not a continuation I'd like to join. Do we have to list what we have or no?

.............:look: *cough*

Girl Don't be Comin' Up in here Startin' Nothin':lol:

Well....It is B1 G1 Free:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
what can i say lol. i prolly wont though. this 8oz curly meringue will last me all year.
this weekend i want to do a rod set/straw curls with the meringue. :lick: hope it turns out cute.
one thing i like about miss jessies is your hair will shine.:yep:

101 + pages?
Damn this is serious.
Yeah, I kinda hold back on buying new products these days. I remember a thread like this from a while back but couldn't succumb myself since I was already a certified PJer hooked to a mainline. These days, I'm doing a lot better... I think? :look: anywho. If the challenge is still up and this is not a continuation I'd like to join. Do we have to list what we have or no?
did you try to catch up on this thread? this aint no challenge chile. dont be trying make us nothing we aint:lachen:

:lachen:
Moi??? *in an innocent voice*
Do bath and body products count? I have dry skin and you can never have enough butters/lotions to stay warm
:ill:
(by the way you should try chagrin valley winter soap...it is seasonal and amaazing. While you're at it, do add some bath gelatos from Zaja naturals yummy)

Do makeup products count? :gorgeous:
I was laughing so hard while catching up with the past comments!

My recent hauls...hmm let's see..:eyebrows2 the KBB flash sales, Black Friday doesn't count so let's not talk about that, what else...the lush cosmetics haul doesn't count because it is bath and body products...
just the 2 oyin honeydew:lachen:

:look:It counts ma'am, it counts.

lmao!!! you guys are like bandits taken over the thread.
SO, WHAT IS THIS USE 1 BUY 1 thing then?

No, not really:look:. This is the thead. You got to get in where you fit in.:lol:

Make Your Personal Goals. Establish them. Stick with them. That's kind of how we do it. Freestyle.

If your goal is to U1 before you Buy1 Do it. We just each have our own personal goals and how we get there.

lmao!!! you guys are like bandits taken over the thread.
SO, WHAT IS THIS USE 1 BUY 1 thing then?

We tried, we really did but you know when you get a bunch of pj's together :drunk:. I do evaluate my products more and I have used up ALOT because of this challenge. But if you are looking for someone to discourage you from buying this ain't the thread :lol:. What's also helpful about this thread are the product reviews,we give you the truth about customer service and between us we have tried mostly everythang!

We tried, we really did but you know when you get a bunch of pj's together :drunk:. I do evaluate my products more and I have used up ALOT because of this challenge. But if you are looking for someone to discourage you from buying this ain't the thread :lol:. What's also helpful about this thread are the product reviews,we give you the truth about customer service and between us we have tried mostly everythang!

Shay, you helped me get organized :look: and you helped me STOP opening up a bunch of stuff at once. :stop: These 2 things were worth gold to me.

This thread has made me make better purchases.:yep:

i agree. this is one of those threads that starts off one way and ends another. we let each other be and i think thats the great thing.

I ordered some Argan Oil last night from Oils By Nature. Had to get that in before the 1st :look:.

I did the Aphogee 2-step today. Now, I'm DC-ing with AO-HSR. I forgot how good this stuff was, and the smell is quite lovely. I'm glad I decided to revisit it.

Hey yall, just did my second wash and go. Idk how I feel about this. I KEEP FINDING STRAIGHT PIECES. UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

oh, and I used up an HV gelly. I really hope ecostyler/bss gel works for me so I dont have to order from hv. ooor, even my irish moss gel im finna make.

Back