Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hey Girl, I still Ain't Tried mine yet either and I Ain't got no Hair to Detangle.:perplexed

When you gone try your's????:look:

Girl i really don't know if i want to:look:.

I thought the same thing, but its really good. Dont let the appearance fool you.

Idk the bristles are really flimsy, like it would wear out quickly. I guess i could use it on my dd if it didn't work on me. Im going to read through the booklet also.

Girl i really don't know if i want to:look:.Idk the bristles are really flimsy, like it would wear out quickly. I guess i could use it on my dd if it didn't work on me. Im going to read through the booklet also.

@1st Bolded. Mine still sitting here:ohwell: *thanks Che:grin:*

@2nd Bolded. Yeah, I prolly should too.:look:

@Ltown - Are you gonna post pics after you flat iron? What did you decide to use to flat iron your hair?

@IDareT'sHair - The MHC and BFH will keep well in cooler temps. Great idea!!

BTW, y'all been in this thread for some good laughs??? Birth control pills indeed!!
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...elp-so-how-much-did-my-hair-grew-32-days.html
All the comments were hilarious!

I have heard of it before especially in different spanish cultures, i found nothing funny about it .

What I found funny was the fact that she kept posting that she was coming back with the ingredients and 4 or 5 pages later, she gave it up. The .gifs were starting and all!

How'd you do that?

Yeah nothing against you at all blue but i read the whole thread, its just not funny to me.:look:

@Ltown - Are you gonna post pics after you flat iron? What did you decide to use to flat iron your hair?

Pom, I'm use what I have before chi kertain leave in and serum.

Yeah, that's where Stashville is located anyway out in the Garage. I have a shelving unit out there I installed last year.

I just never took those out there, but they're going out today.:lol:

Well at least you are organize that what I'm do although I don't have a stashville but a small crate:lol:

Hey ladies, went to sally's and stocked up on shower caps for conditioning and from the 50% off sale i got a few china glaze polishes and 2 eyeshadows. Everything was picked over. I also got that clip, that rosie posted about assistant clip and a hot pink tangle teezer. They only had black and hot pink, i wanted to make sure i can see if someones's hair was in it if they returned it:look:. Now i took it out the box and looked at it, somebody a lie because this ain't gone detangle nothing, the teeth ain't even long. I might not even try it.:nono:

LA, the teezer works well for me but I tend to grab the denman because of the handle.

I will try My Hot Pink T-T either tonight or in the morning. Still not sure when Imma do my hair.

Should use up:
1 BFH Ginger/Orange Cleanser
1 Nexxus Ensure
1 Tube Matrix Ceramides

Hopefully something??????

hello everyone
i went to the bss today to get the big bottle of taliah waajid conditioner but instead i walked out with the miss jessies buy 1 get one free deal. i got the baby butter cream and the curly meringue. now that i think of it i should have gotten 2 big jars of curly meringue instead.

also i have second day twist out hair. last night i retwisted using kccc and my hair is still soft and looks just like it did yesterday. i have not re-moisturized at all. when i took the twists out this morning all i did was mist with water and separate.

La and T,

You know I dont rave about much, but I love my TT. it does not rip through your hair. And, I def lost less hair than with my denman. One thing about the TT tho is that it brings the tangles to the ends, so if youre doing tip to root, youre gonna have to make sure you go through the ends again. And, the TT sort of stretches your hair, I think thats how it sleeks ppl hair. So, I wouldnt use it for wash and gos. At least, it did that to mine. Im still playing with it.

ETA: if yall want pics of my detangling/comparison/etc pics showing hair loss with the TT, let me know.

k I bought 3 leather purses. now imma make my last MAC purchase till May.

No buy till May FROM EVERYTHING unless 40% off is gonna kill me.

Last edited:
Can I buy this tangle teaser online? Or can I paypal somebody some money for it? I'm crippled right now.

Can't you Exchange it Ms. CBaby?:yep:
i doubt it. you know these bss are mean and strict when it comes to exchanges. there was a girl in there today arguing with them about hair color. i didnt hear the whole thing but i get the feeling she was in the wrong because it was about hair color. you cant be mad at them if you bought the wrong hair color.

Great Haul Charz. So, are using MAC exclusively now?

Weren't you using something else? NARS or MUFE? Or are you still using stuff from other lines?:grin:

Ok but if i lose too much hair im sending it to you with the hair and all in it.:lol: lol

You's A Certified Nut:lol: You know that right?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

La and T,

You know I dont rave about much, but I love my TT. it does not rip through your hair. And, I def lost less hair than with my denman. One thing about the TT tho is that it brings the tangles to the ends, so if youre doing tip to root, youre gonna have to make sure you go through the ends again. And, the TT sort of stretches your hair, I think thats how it sleeks ppl hair.

Thanks Day! Nice Review.:yep:

i doubt it. you know these bss are mean and strict when it comes to exchanges. there was a girl in there today arguing with them about hair color. i didnt hear the whole thing but i get the feeling she was in the wrong because it was about hair color. you cant be mad at them if you bought the wrong hair color.

oh geeze not with the hair in it:lachen:

Girl.........You Know She's Crazy:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shoot. Hmp.:rolleyes: Her stuff looks good & smells good when it arrives. Her stuff looks better than the vendors when she sends it........:look:

My Stuff Looked & Smelled So good I didn't even want to Open It.:lol:

Great Haul Charz. So, are using MAC exclusively now?

Weren't you using something else? NARS or MUFE? Or are you still using stuff from other lines?:grin:

I use MAC cuz I get a big discount on it. I like their veluxe pearl eyeshadows, fluidline eyeliner gel, lipglosses, eyeshadow crease colors, brushes and some lipsticks.

I LOVE MUFE but i will only buy it at the makeup show in May because it's 40% off. I like everything but their blushes.

I love Nars Blushes, but its so expensive and I have too much blush, Ill get some at Sephora's Friends and Family Sale doe.

See the common thread? Discount! :lachen:
lachen70.gif

beeches using Birth Control Pills in their Conditioners?

:dead:
I thought it was just me.....
La and T,

You know I dont rave about much, but I love my TT. it does not rip through your hair. And, I def lost less hair than with my denman. One thing about the TT tho is that it brings the tangles to the ends, so if youre doing tip to root, youre gonna have to make sure you go through the ends again. And, the TT sort of stretches your hair, I think thats how it sleeks ppl hair. So, I wouldnt use it for wash and gos. At least, it did that to mine. Im still playing with it.

ETA: if yall want pics of my detangling/comparison/etc pics showing hair loss with the TT, let me know.
Thanks for the review and the how-to. Yes, if you can, please post pics....Thanks!

Hey Charz,
You can get it online at sally's or amazon. Im not sure the next time im going to sallys (its in the boonies), but if you havent gotten it by the time i go...i gotcha.

so i decided that if it takes more than 2 weeks to get our kbb we should all call at the same time. remember in high school you call someone and then they call someone on 3 way and then they call someone too:lachen: blow up them phone lines.

Back