Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

maybe you should do wet buns. or not really buns but what i did when i was transitioning was when my hair was wet i would gather it all in the back and do one braid. by your hair being long you can just leave the braid down and itll be cute. you can even leave some curls down in the front. use the dew to moisturize before putting in the braid and use your MT too. im sure the braid can last 3 or more days:yep:
Che, this is a really good idea. I think as long as my hair isn't loose and curly, I will get it under control.

Okay Ya'll here's the deal.

I'm all for recycling but Imma hafta' cut that BFH Bottle. I guess I will hafta' give up the $1.00 recycle discount.:sad:

Because I like to get ALL My Product out.:look:

When I throw away a bottle/tube/jar...I like for it to be totally empty.:rolleyes:

Used Up 1 Ginger Orange (but will cut open & scrape sides next wash day) Pulled out Plueberry (part of the Christmas Trio) to use as a Cleansing Conditioner next.

But, will be cutting them bottles in half for sure. (If I can:ohwell:)

@Natura87: *guilty laugh*

:thankyou:aaw..thank you!! I had to remove several pictures because I was getting comments like woow do you use all of that??:yep::lick:
They would be traumatised if they saw other PJ albums as some have loads of products but in salon sizes

Actually maybe it is a good thing you removed them as you might start getting begging PMs too :nono:

I am going to make another BFH order before the discount ends on the 15th. I agree with T, its just so reasonable and I got good results with it.

Vonnie, I think the package you sent came today. I am going to swing by my mom's tomorrow and get it. Thanks!!!

Reeeeeeeeeeeed and Rosa! Missed you lovely ladies. :kiss: How are yall?

*I love the rest of you ladies too, but these two are rarity round this thread. :look who's talking: lol.

I have never done any sort of updo with my hair, I usually stick with puffs, twists or braids. I need to spice it up. I think I want a zing or something...

They would be traumatised if they saw other PJ albums as some have loads of products but in salon sizes

Actually maybe it is a good thing you removed them as you might start getting begging PMs too :nono:

:nono:That is sad...have people no shame ? It really isnt that serious.

I can't understand how I'm subscribed to 50-11 folks on you tube yet nobody got any videos I want to see. Decided to wait on Darcy's. I'm done. I'm now planning my passes for the No Buy.

I'm in the awkward stage 6 months in of being natural. I look like a curly haired buckwheat. I gotta figure out some things to do with my hair.

Hey yall, i had to take a break, now the tt it works but it sounded like it was ripping my hair out, rough like and i had broken hairs, not a lot but idk, i will use it again next week before i give it up. Now i do like the clip attendant i think its call, now that is nice. It holds the sections so i don't need 50'11 clips and my hair was easy to take out of the comb part when i was ready for that section.

I can't understand how I'm subscribed to 50-11 folks on you tube yet nobody got any videos I want to see. Decided to wait on Darcy's. I'm done. I'm now planning my passes for the No Buy.

I'm in the awkward stage 6 months in of being natural. I look like a curly haired buckwheat. I gotta figure out some things to do with my hair.
when i was around 6 months that when i started experimenting with twists. that was good for me because my front bang was still straight(damaged) at that point so the twists hid that for me. but it was also a break from my usual wash and go with the front slicked back lol.

Thnx for your review La. I forgot to mention the sound. It is a bit scary. lol. Although, I dont think it is actually ripping. Idk, do you not get any broken hairs? I do, regardless what I use. Im just glad this is less then that darn denman.

Did a twist-out w/ KCKT as a leave-in sealed with castor oil. I need to start using more castor oil in my regimen.

Hopefully my Hairveda products will arrive tomorrow.

Letting my freshly steamed hair cool off before I finish up and get under the dryer.:yep:

Used Up the BFH Ginger:ohwell: --but will really use it up next wash day, when I Cut That Puppy Open:lol:

Also used up 1 Jasmine's Ultra Nourish Hair. It smells wonderful. Not my 'favorite' of the Jasmine line. I prefer the Babbasu Xtreme and the Avacado & Silk.

I think I have 1 more of the Ultra. Will not repurchase Ultra Nourish.

Will also use up a 5oz Tube of Nexxus Ensure. (My PC Product). Not sure if I have a back-up of this? If not, I will use Roux Porosity Control next time.

Will try that BFH Desert Drench L-I again this week to see if I get the same Amazing Results.:lol:

Will BRB!:grin:

Thnx for your review La. I forgot to mention the sound. It is a bit scary. lol. Although, I dont think it is actually ripping. Idk, do you not get any broken hairs? I do, regardless what I use. Im just glad this is less then that darn denman.

I do sometimes when im in a hurry but when i take my time and go slow i usually don't, i will give it another chance next week. It was hard for me to hold too, so that might of had something to do with it.

Did a twist-out w/ KCKT as a leave-in sealed with castor oil. I need to start using more castor oil in my regimen.

Hopefully my Hairveda products will arrive tomorrow.

Kckt and castor oil are a perfect combo to me, always kept my hair soft with these two.

ok i think i made up my mind and i will go back to the bss tomorrow and purchase more miss jessies. i think i will get the rapid recovery and get the 16oz curly meringue free.

Shoot I ain't done yet. I gotta see if that lady put up that reserve listing for those cassia melts. I would really like to get those before the 1st. How Imma look trying to explain to her I can't buy them bc I'm in a No Buy Challenge :look:.....:lachen:.

This is my first and last time ordering from new directions, the cs lady told me they ship out of canada so i was charged a conversion fee, i just checked my ups and it shipped out of ny. I will be contacting them.

See, my pjism benefits everybody in my family. My twin now loves handmade soaps and my sisters don't buy products anymore. That's why I don't feel bad when something doesn't work out for me, because I can send it to my sisters and I will replace it with something else:lachen: It is a win-win situation:yep:
plus I support handmade businesses...owned by women, we all win:lachen:

@Rosalindb: GASP!! People do that???? :blush:

Reeeeeeeeeeeed and Rosa! Missed you lovely ladies. :kiss: How are yall?

*I love the rest of you ladies too, but these two are rarity round this thread. :look who's talking: lol.
aaw...I missed you too! I am doing well.....trying to stay sane w/ school

Che--Did you twist on wet hair or dry stretched hair?

I've seen quite a few videos on bantu knot outs using twists. I may try that too. Twists seem better though because I can leave them in then do a twist out.

Che--Did you twist on wet hair or dry stretched hair?

I've seen quite a few videos on bantu knot outs using twists. I may try that too. Twists seem better though because I can leave them in then do a twist out.
on wet hair. i didnt start twisting on dry hair until my hair got longer and i wanted to see the length. but i like the way wet twists shrink and get fat. it looks better IMO.

i think im about to start looking on etsy for hair sticks and toys.

Che, good deal I got a good deal on 10 hair zings various colors and styles.

Hey yall, just did my second wash and go. Idk how I feel about this. I KEEP FINDING STRAIGHT PIECES. UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Don't cut too much you might be cutting your natural hair especially if you have various textures. That what happen to me so I had to let it grow out more to tell and it small section that is just straight.

Can I buy this tangle teaser online? Or can I paypal somebody some money for it? I'm crippled right now.
I just came back from Sally's I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know. I have a purple one:grin:

I can't find my Favorite Comb?:sad: I had it earlier today and can't remember what I did with it.:ohwell:

Didn't use my T-T. I was gettin' ready to and plain forgot.

Did Spritz in some Desert Drench but also put a little CTDG with it and a smidgen of Argan Oil.

Will use Mango & Green Tea from nbdcosmetics. Will try to use this up in the next week. I have 1 4oz back-up.

Still sitting under the dryer.

I can't find my Favorite Comb?:sad: I had it earlier today and can't remember what I did with it.:ohwell:

Didn't use my T-T. I was gettin' ready to and plain forgot.

Did Spritz in some Desert Drench but also put a little CTDG with it and a smidgen of Argan Oil.

Will use Mango & Green Tea from nbdcosmetics. Will try to use this up in the next week. I have 1 4oz back-up.

Still sitting under the dryer.

I was going to sit under the dryer but im not tired so i will just leave my dc on for a while. Im only going to do 4 braids tonight so it should go quickly.

Back