Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

so i decided that if it takes more than 2 weeks to get our kbb we should all call at the same time. remember in high school you call someone and then they call someone on 3 way and then they call someone too:lachen: blow up them phone lines.

Chanting we want our ish:grin:.

Her & Red do some serious straight-up gangsta' haulin'.:lol::lol:

:rofl:Brownie and Red just come on in say what they bought, drop the mic and walk off the stage.

:lachen:
Moi??? *in an innocent voice*
Do bath and body products count? I have dry skin and you can never have enough butters/lotions to stay warm
:ill:
(by the way you should try chagrin valley winter soap...it is seasonal and amaazing. While you're at it, do add some bath gelatos from Zaja naturals yummy)

Do makeup products count? :gorgeous:
I was laughing so hard while catching up with the past comments!

My recent hauls...hmm let's see..:eyebrows2 the KBB flash sales, Black Friday doesn't count so let's not talk about that, what else...the lush cosmetics haul doesn't count because it is bath and body products...
just the 2 oyin honeydew:lachen:

Last edited:
Ok yall.
First pic is the hair I lost total after 4 days in twists/twistout. Second pic is my first reeeal detangle after my bc from right to left (way i detangled): TT, shower comb, denman. I used all of them in succession. It's the same hair in the first pic. Third pic is my first time using the TT, right after my bc, after 2 weeks of no detangling (just finger detangling here and there).

ETA: My hair before I bc'd was around bsl/mbl. I still had straight pieces in these pics. My hair is btwn sl and apl now.

Last edited:
:lachen:
Moi??? *in an innocent voice*
Do bath and body products count? I have dry skin and you can never have enough butters/lotions to stay warm
:ill:
(by the way you should try chagrin valley winter soap...it is seasonal and amaazing. While you're at it, do add some bath gelatos from Zaja naturals yummy)

Do makeup products count? :gorgeous:
I was laughing so hard while catching up with the past comments!

My recent hauls...hmm let's see..:eyebrows2 the KBB flash sales, Black Friday doesn't count so let's not talk about that, what else...the lush cosmetics haul doesn't count because it is bath and body products...
just the 2 honeydew:lachen:

Ya'll.....Red Be Gangsta'-Pimp-Haulin'.:blush:

That's why she 'whited out' half the stuff.:look:

I told ya'll Red Don't Play!:lol:

Take Note: There are NO QUANTITY'S:sekret:

Last edited:
so i decided that if it takes more than 2 weeks to get our kbb we should all call at the same time. remember in high school you call someone and then they call someone on 3 way and then they call someone too:lachen: blow up them phone lines.

Che You Turnin' into a Real Thug!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*goes to look for that phone number*:angry2:

Che You Turnin' into a Real Thug!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*goes to look for that phone number*:angry2:
lmao im just saying. itll be like 10 of us on the phone together. be like "was that you La?" "no, that was T, that said that":lachen:everybody be talking at the same time, they wont know what to do but to double our order:look:

lmao im just saying. itll be like 10 of us on the phone together. be like "was that you La?" "no, that was T, that said that":lachen:everybody be talking at the same time, they wont know what to do but to double our order:look:

They'll Hang Up and say: "Oh....That was Just a Bunch of CRAZY Product Junkies":lol: :lol: :lol:

....................:nuts:

you ladies are too much....calling me out like that...
and yes, I did use fleurtzy products..love the oil and the butter. Actually I use them more like body oils and body butter. Unfortunately the conditioner didn't work out for me because I am sensitive to protein. However a friend loved it!!

you ladies are too much....calling me out like that...
and yes, I did use fleurtzy products..love the oil and the butter. Actually I use them more like body oils and body butter. Unfortunately the conditioner didn't work out for me because I am sensitive to protein. However a friend loved it!!

Red. I Seenth The Stash. Rememba'?????:lol:

I Know How You Get Down.:lol:

And ALLL the Make Up!:lick:

I had the Fleurtzy Deep Conditioner in my Cart, but backed it out:look: (for now:perplexed)

They'll be like: SHOOT! "Ya'll Didn't Call BJ with All This Foolishness":look: :lol:

Ya'll Betta' Sit Down Somewhere:lol:
shoooooot kbb better act like they know. i done gave them too many chances. i almost feel like they are gonna look at my address and be like oh ok i remember this trouble maker:yawn:

Lemme See I got coming:look::

ButtersnBars "Grow My Hair"
KBB Hair Masque
Bear Fruit Hair
Argan Oil from swap w/Pompous Blue
Hydratherma from swap w/Che
Swap w/Fab *not sure what tho'?
I think that's it.

shoooooot kbb better act like they know. i done gave them too many chances. i almost feel like they are gonna look at my address and be like oh ok i remember this trouble maker:yawn:

Hmp.:ohwell: They Betta Not.:rolleyes:

Girl........They Look Good Getting Dat' Monneee and KIM:rolleyes:

I got my dew today!!! I can't wait to try it when I wash tomorrow. Fab gave me some MT go grown back my nape. I am going to research it all night tonight.

La, I love my tangle teazer I lose much less hair with it. I did have to stop using it on dry hair though. I am back to using my goody jojoba shine brush on dry hair.

I will try it tonight when i detangle. Im going to go ahead and use up the rest of this burts bees its been holding on for life. No repurchase. Will dc with a mix of suave, avocado butter and softning serum.

101 + pages?
Damn this is serious.
Yeah, I kinda hold back on buying new products these days. I remember a thread like this from a while back but couldn't succumb myself since I was already a certified PJer hooked to a mainline. These days, I'm doing a lot better... I think? :look: anywho. If the challenge is still up and this is not a continuation I'd like to join. Do we have to list what we have or no?

I got my dew today!!! I can't wait to try it when I wash tomorrow. Fab gave me some MT go grown back my nape. I am going to research it all night tonight.

La, I love my tangle teazer I lose much less hair with it. I did have to stop using it on dry hair though. I am back to using my goody jojoba shine brush on dry hair.
maybe you should do wet buns. or not really buns but what i did when i was transitioning was when my hair was wet i would gather it all in the back and do one braid. by your hair being long you can just leave the braid down and itll be cute. you can even leave some curls down in the front. use the dew to moisturize before putting in the braid and use your MT too. im sure the braid can last 3 or more days:yep:

Back