Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm gonna do my hair later, too. I didn't do it the other day like I wanted to. Trying to decide which BFH condish to use...

Oh, I used up my last little Njoi Herbal Hairdress. I'll get more of this later on, after the quick no buy. I also finished a bottle of JBCO. Those 4 oz bottles go too fast.

Oh, I used up my last little Njoi Herbal Hairdress. I'll get more of this later on, after the quick no buy. I also finished a bottle of JBCO. Those 4 oz bottles go too fast.

Girl.....:look: What You Talmbout?:look:

Them 31 Days Gone Be HARRRRDDDD

*i wish i knew you were out of JBCO, i woulda' stuck one in your box*:ohwell:

The ingredients for that Doo Doo sound good...just sayin...what does it smell like?

I think njoi still has free shipping. i went to her site one night while i was fenin:look:, brownie you don't have any doo doo? Lawd we need to get this child some big daddy doo so we can turn her out too:blush::lol:.

Girl.....:look: What You Talmbout?:look:

Them 31 Days Gone Be HARRRRDDDD

*i wish i knew you were out of JBCO, i woulda' stuck one in your box*:ohwell:

Oh, no, I'm not out. I just finished one of the Buy3Get1 that we got. :yep: I have one more left. Thanks, though. I'll have to remember to get 8oz bottles from now on.

I think njoi still has free shipping. i went to her site one night while i was fenin:look:, brownie you don't have any doo doo? Lawd we need to get this child some big daddy doo so we can turn her out too:blush::lol:.

Whats the date? The 30th? Okay, let me go look at Njoi...:nono:

Nah, girl, I don't usually use creamy stuff like that but lately my hair seems to like it. It's the MHC Afrikoko Silky that started it! :lick: I might have to check out Big Daddy soon :yep:

So u guys gotta tell me what u luv from BFH lol! Any recommendations so I can debate if I need to use a pass for it or not?

My hair was ok today...it is sooo soft especially considering that i used kccc & ors gel this week...time to wash ASAP! I hate having too many products in at once...I really need to do an amla rinse but Im going to be really busy this weekend so Im gonna have to play wash day by ear!

Oh, no, I'm not out. I just finished one of the Buy3Get1 that we got. :yep: I have one more left. Thanks, though. I'll have to remember to get 8oz bottles from now on.

Whats the date? The 30th? Okay, let me go look at Njoi...:nono:

Nah, girl, I don't usually use creamy stuff like that but lately my hair seems to like it. It's the MHC Afrikoko Silky that started it! :lick: I might have to check out Big Daddy soon :yep:

Sorry b, i don't remember the date, my eyes were glazed over from the spirit and all i was was free shipping.:lol:

So Im feeling the mango n shea collection at BFH...seems like the best deal...is there a code for the 15%? Im nervous about not being able to use it up in 3 months...I will have weave from February to April!

So I just wasted 15 minutes trying to get a pic of my hair :nono:. I've got the whole weekend to try to get it together.

I didn't check my mail today. Wonder if I got anything??????:perplexed

I forgot the other things I was waiting for.

A Swap with Ltown
And Some Jasmine.:blush:

I didn't check my mail today. Wonder if I got anything??????:perplexed

I forgot the other things I was waiting for.

A Swap with Ltown
And Some Jasmine.:blush:

Well at least you have something to look forward too since you'll be on a no buy in Jan!

You ladies got 1 day left to buy stuff!

im back on my gel kick. my how times change. i used to hate gel. but now i want some unkle funkys daughter curly magic and some donna marie gelly. i forgot i have curl junkie curl queen so ill try that too.

Ltown, thanks for the offer. I don't need any, though. I had gotten the buy 3 get 1 free deal T put me on to. I have one left. I appreciate the offer, though!! :yep:

Beauty, this is what I am lovin from BFH:

Shea Mango mask
Ginger Macadamia conditioner
Desert Castor Seed Moisturizer
Tapestry Leave in
Safflower Oil

i started to buy a box of dye today while at the bss. this indigo better hurry up and come one before i make that purchase.

I have it mk, but haven't used it yet. The Chocolate-Coffee.:lick: And I have the Expresso Hair Cream.
I think I may get this one on my next order. She has so much stuff on her site, i am having a hard time narrowing down. This is going to be my last order for real. Unless someone else gets a discount:look:

Back