Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Coffee over there ta'bout she's gonna donate products to the shelter tomorrow.

So who lives in Arizona? #serious :look:

I'm about to be one of those *cough - insert name here - cough* chicks that sends her a PM asking to donate product to me, cause I'm in the no-buy challenge. :lol: #reallydoe.

I'm about to be one of those *cough - insert name here - cough* chicks that sends her a PM asking to donate product to me, cause I'm in the no-buy challenge. :lol: #reallydoe.

Girl Hursh.:blush:

Hmp. You don't even know what's in that box.:look:

...............:lol:

I fell asleep now up off tomorrow. I'll be doing hair on thursday prepping for roller setting and flat iron comb chase for New Year. I'm go look for new hooded dryer at Sally's and nail polish is suppose to be 50% off for those who looking.

Where is folks at? The first time I stay up you all going to sleep:lachen:
Che and LA ain't here? :lachen:

I need to know Mkd, Charz and whom ever else roller set what you use? I've used lottabody in the past then blowdry root, flat iron with comb chase to get it straight. It time for me to show growth results from sulfur challenge and I want to straighten for New Years!

Hey ladies!

I just bought from bear fruit:
The 3 for $20.95 shea mango
2 cleansing con - ginger and marshmallow

hangs head in shame.... after I buy the oyin hair do do and my henna. I am done for a while.

I know that's right.. I went to sleep at like 8:30! Mama Fab made us some grilled cheese sandwiches, tater tots and cookies.. and we was sleep like we was in daycare!!!

Okay!!! I was like what... Coffee got a crazy stash too.. and you talking about boxes of flat irons... I'm looking like let me get on a standby with an empty carryon to AZ.... write Sojourner nem a check to get them some Motions and be gone...lol. :lachen:

Where is folks at? The first time I stay up you all going to sleep:lachen:
Che and LA ain't here? :lachen:

I need to know Mkd, Charz and whom ever else roller set what you use? I've used lottabody in the past then blowdry root, flat iron with comb chase to get it straight. It time for me to show growth results from sulfur challenge and I want to straighten for New Years!
Ltown, I use a little bit of KBB hair milk, aphogee leave in and aphogee green tea and keratin reconstructor. And then a little bit of paul mitchell super skinny.

Good morning ladies, going to baggy my ends later on with the hair dew. It is so messy outside half the snow is melted and its raining, slush. Going to get out today in a few because its all supposed to freeze this afternoon, gotta love mother nature. Im going to make a list of things that i use up during the no buy and report it after its over, if i can get a restock in before the next leg i may sign up for another one.

Morning Ladies.....:cool2:

Really warming up here with misty rain. It's suppose to get up to almost 53-54 today and tomorrow.:grin:

I just put on a little BeeMine Serum. The smell is sickening sweet. I can't describe it. This is the Mango one. The Strawberry-Kiwi smells a little...better. (Just a little:look:).

I thought about doing my hair today? I may do it later on this evening (not sure). Or I may do it in the a.m. before my Pedi.

Hopefully, will use up a coupla' thangs. Did Use up Claudie Ends #1.

Morning Ladies.....:cool2:

Really warming up here with misty rain. It's suppose to get up to almost 53-54 today and tomorrow.:grin:

I just put on a little BeeMine Serum. The smell is sickening sweet. I can't describe it. This is the Mango one. The Strawberry-Kiwi smells a little...better. (Just a little:look:).

I thought about doing my hair today? I may do it later on this evening (not sure). Or I may do it in the a.m. before my Pedi.

Hopefully, will use up a coupla' thangs. Did Use up Claudie Ends #1.

We got the same weather but its only about 30 something here. Im glad all that snow did melt down though to get ready for more. Not looking forward to the ice.

Anybody Buyin' Anything today? The BFH Sale Ends tomorrow. *sad*:sad:

And Ya'll 'bout to be up in this No-Buy Nightmare....I mean Challenge. :lol:

I'm sad. And then I'm 'suppose' to start this w/Ms. B the month of January.

This is going to be different.:lol: And there's 31 days in January:blush:

Wonder how long it will take us to get our KBB Masques?:lick:

Good Afternoon, nothing new here I'm like you T start hair this evening and finish tomorrow. I may go get somethings from Sally's but nothing online.

After Wash-Day I will use Nature's Blessings for a coupla' weeks. *Thanks mk:lick:* Part of my Personal Mini-Growth Aides Challenge.

Hey ladies, went to sally's and stocked up on shower caps for conditioning and from the 50% off sale i got a few china glaze polishes and 2 eyeshadows. Everything was picked over. I also got that clip, that rosie posted about assistant clip and a hot pink tangle teezer. They only had black and hot pink, i wanted to make sure i can see if someones's hair was in it if they returned it:look:. Now i took it out the box and looked at it, somebody a lie because this ain't gone detangle nothing, the teeth ain't even long. I might not even try it.:nono:

Now i took it out the box and looked at it, somebody a lie because this ain't gone detangle nothing, the teeth ain't even long. I might not even try it.:nono:

Hey Girl, I still Ain't Tried mine yet either and I Ain't got no Hair to Detangle.:perplexed

When you gone try your's????:look:

Hey ladies, went to sally's and stocked up on shower caps for conditioning and from the 50% off sale i got a few china glaze polishes and 2 eyeshadows. Everything was picked over. I also got that clip, that rosie posted about assistant clip and a hot pink tangle teezer. They only had black and hot pink, i wanted to make sure i can see if someones's hair was in it if they returned it:look:. Now i took it out the box and looked at it, somebody a lie because this ain't gone detangle nothing, the teeth ain't even long. I might not even try it.:nono:

I thought the same thing, but its really good. Dont let the appearance fool you.

Back