Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

had to log on and share.

a while ago, i bought some cute scrubbies to wash my face with (Etsy Transaction - 8 Sunny Day Face Scrubbies). i thought they were so cute and i loved the colors so much, that i could just find a pattern or unravel one to see what stitches were used.

i searched through pages of google results and didn't find anything like it. :sad:

until now! :lol: i'm working on a scarf for a friend and i'm browsing the website when i stumble upon this: Simple Stashbusting Coasters

"Coasters." :lol:

Those are cute, i have 3 different hooks and about 20 balls of yarn, i guess i better start using them.:look:

this week IS going by FAST. this week will be a 2 day work week for me and next week is a 2 day work week as well (its my birthday week so Im taking some days off for ME)!

this week IS going by FAST. this week will be a 2 day work week for me and next week is a 2 day work week as well (its my birthday week so Im taking some days off for ME)!

Good For You Fatty!:grin:

Yes, it has flown by.:nono:

And I waited all year for these 2 weeks. It just doesn't seem fair.:sad:

In All Honesty, it is difficult to break away from PJism. Trust Me on that.:yep:

I wish you all the best. :grin:

Just don't replace Hurr Products for something else:perplexed

i.e. Perfume, Make-Up, Nail Polish, Purses, Coats, Boots, Shoes, Jewerly, on & on & on.:lol:

Been There. Done That. Successfully, broke them. :look:

Now if I can Just Break this Hair Product Thang.
@ the bolded.....That's going to be my focus. I'm concentrating on perfecting my regimen, exercising and eating better. Those are my resolutions for 2011.

Happy Birthday, Che!

I got my stuff from Vitamin Shoppe tonight. :nono: especially since most of the stuff I bought from Sally's on Monday night is still sitting in the bag. Talked myself out of buying JBCO or any castor oil bc I've got 4 bottles of Cocasta. Ya'll can keep on talking bout BFH but I ain't getting none of it. I don't want to fool with them bottles. Still thinking about Darcy's though.

i just purchased 4 kbb masks and got free shipping. well see how this order goes.

thats the best deal I have seen from her all year!! :blush: I shol' hate I couldnt participate, I woulda been on that even though I already have 2 jars of her hair masks that I have yet to try :lol:

Happy birthday che!

Good afternoon to the rest of the U1B1 ladies...sorry the pic in my siggy is so HUGE...gonna try to resize it :ohwell:
It rained all day today. I got caught in it when I went out to the deli for lunch...I had kccc in my hair from Monday night and my hair frizzed a little bit but it still looked pretty nice. I need a little more control if its gonna rain like that the rest of the week so right now Im twisting my hair with ORS lock & twist gel. Im trying to use it up...it wont be long, it seems like it goes quickly!

Im getting interested in protein conditioners, Im going to start mixing up my stash of ayurvedic powders, thus Im not really trying to mix up protein treatments. I have been eyeing the jamaican black castor oil protein treatment and the methi sativa system from hairveda.

What do you ladies think of methi sativa...if thats not what its called Im shamed but I hope yall know what I mean lol:lol:
But is it a good system? Is the treatment too strong? Is the follow up moisturizing enough?

thats the best deal I have seen from her all year!! :blush: I shol' hate I couldnt participate, I woulda been on that even though I already have 2 jars of her hair masks that I have yet to try :lol:

Happy birthday che!

Good afternoon to the rest of the U1B1 ladies...sorry the pic in my siggy is so HUGE...gonna try to resize it :ohwell:
It rained all day today. I got caught in it when I went out to the deli for lunch...I had kccc in my hair from Monday night and my hair frizzed a little bit but it still looked pretty nice. I need a little more control if its gonna rain like that the rest of the week so right now Im twisting my hair with ORS lock & twist gel. Im trying to use it up...it wont be long, it seems like it goes quickly!

Im getting interested in protein conditioners, Im going to start mixing up my stash of ayurvedic powders, thus Im not really trying to mix up protein treatments. I have been eyeing the jamaican black castor oil protein treatment and the methi sativa system from hairveda.

What do you ladies think of methi sativa...if thats not what its called Im shamed but I hope yall know what I mean lol:lol:
But is it a good system? Is the treatment too strong? Is the follow up moisturizing enough?
thanx girl
your hair is so shiny and makes me miss dark hair even more:sad:

I'm in the:

U1 B1 Non-Challenge
Protective Style
Wig Challenge
Co-Wash
Deep Conditioning
Non-Officially Sulfur Challenge

And Oh Yeah, an Advisor in the No-Buy Challenge:lol::lol::lol:...............:look:

j/k but i will be lurking.....and prolly commenting:blush:

I just fell out when I read the bolded! I may need to join that co-wash challenge, I got conditioners to BLOW!! It just seems like its a lot of work and un-winter friendly, even though I don't know nothing about it lol

Well since friday is almost here *deep sigh* my wash day reggie is

elasta qp poo
suave/softning serum, cond/deta/dc
braid with hv gt butter and seal with almond glaze
oil spritz on the scalp.

i think this weekend i will attempt a twist out using kckt and kccc. if my hair is crunchy when dry i will just scrunch in some dew.

happy birthday to all those with birthdays! it's like everywhere i turn, there's a birthday. :lol:

and i got your package Miss T :yep:

Daddy doo gone get it in tomorrow, with my baggy session, see we use protection and errythang:lick::look::lachen:.

Well.......:look:

*coughs, clears throat and blinks:shocked:*

That's good to know, the way Daddy be putting it down.:lol::lol::lol: Daddy puts it down HARD:blush:

...............:dighole:

He Got All Ya'll Like::drool:

I can't wait to get my dew tomorrow. I am contemplating the other oyin products too. I guess I don't need much from them since I am not wearing curly styles right now.

Back