Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

You know, I really wanna join Charz' No Buy Challenge, but the only thing preventing me is the fact that Shescentit opens on Jan 2, booooooooooooooo!

The p.j. in me is trying to think of a loophole. For instance, we're allowed only 10 staples that we can repurchase during the challenge. So what if I put the 2-3 products I want to try from Shesecentit, on my list of staples? Even though I've never tried them. That way, I can order on Jan 2 and not break the rules. That's just the chance I'd have to take by putting the products on my staples list.

*sigh* Let me stop before Charz comes after me swinging an e-bat, lol.

That's what I did with Qhemet's New conditioner. I have another spot that Imma do that for too! :look:

Brownie does go hard.

Has anyone tried the BFH shea almond coconut DC. I got the 3 for $20 and it was supposed to come with the leave in but mine is a DC.

I'll tip in there from time-to-time to check on ya'll tho'.:yep:

With ya'll all in there, it's going to be a GREAT Challenge.:lol:..................:look:

I'm Sure We'll All be over there even: Che, Brownie, Fab, mkd, redecovert, and the rest of the other Felonious Offenders.:dollar:
i aint going over there. i dont lie to myself so i aint joining and i dont want to get pulled in so i aint even going over there to watch:nono:

Brownie does go hard.

Has anyone tried the BFH shea almond coconut DC. I got the 3 for $20 and it was supposed to come with the leave in but mine is a DC.

See mk know what I'm talmbout.:look:

Hmp. Brownie don't play:lol:

And she ain't sayin' nuthin' either......:lol:

Brownie gets Busy!:lol:

oh and my twistout turned out beautiful. its real fluffy and soft though with no hold so dont know how long itll last.

I love how my braidout looks. My brother complemented it and them stuck his hand in it and fluffed it.:rolleyes:

I am pretty much done for the year.:brucelee::meditate: I am going into this No Buy stocked, locked and loaded.

I'm official! I just signed up for 2 legs of the No-Buy Challenge!! :drunk: I'll be looney for a while....LOL. And pray the spirit leave and get off me!! Hallelujah!!

Hmp.:look: No Blue. Sorry.:nono:

It don't work like that........:lol:

You just can't walk away like that.:lol: Not Gone Happen....:perplexed

Brownie does go hard.

Shea Almond DC.... nice..... off to look it up..
That's like the only one I don't have... lol.. kidding..

i used and liked the shea almond coconut. i liked the way my hair looked. and after i rinsed it out i dried my hair in a towel and didnt use any leave in and kept it moving with soft hair.

In All Honesty, it is difficult to break away from PJism. Trust Me on that.:yep:

I wish you all the best. :grin:

Just don't replace Hurr Products for something else:perplexed

i.e. Perfume, Make-Up, Nail Polish, Purses, Coats, Boots, Shoes, Jewerly, on & on & on.:lol:

Been There. Done That. Successfully, broke them. :look:

Now if I can Just Break this Hair Product Thang.:nono:

i aint going over there. i dont lie to myself so i aint joining and i dont want to get pulled in so i aint even going over there to watch:nono:

Me either, I know Charz will demand :orders: they will be like:scratchch so don't get :busted: I'll be :coffee::hiya:no buyer!:shopping:

I pulled a T, with the smiley:lol:

i dont think i wanna break my pjism. lol. maybe if i were going broke but i aint, i know how to budget so im good. and i like to buy stuff.

You's A Gangsta':lol: & A Pimp!:lol:

...............:look:

Come On Ya'll.:nono:

We got to Cheer Them On to Victory.:lol:

Don't be like that Ltown.:look:

Let's Be Supportive & Help them Out.:lol:

I tried it and pulled a PJ in nail polish, got alot of that sitting around not used and will revisit. You do recall I tried to walk away but got PUNKED back to reality:lachen:! So to be supportive I won't mention anything that I buy here. The key to the no buy imo is not to come in this thread if I would have stayed away I could have lasted. :lachen:

had to log on and share.

a while ago, i bought some cute scrubbies to wash my face with (Etsy Transaction - 8 Sunny Day Face Scrubbies). i thought they were so cute and i loved the colors so much, that i could just find a pattern or unravel one to see what stitches were used.

i searched through pages of google results and didn't find anything like it. :sad:

until now! :lol: i'm working on a scarf for a friend and i'm browsing the website when i stumble upon this: Simple Stashbusting Coasters

"Coasters." :lol:

had to log on and share.

a while ago, i bought some cute scrubbies to wash my face with (Etsy Transaction - 8 Sunny Day Face Scrubbies). i thought they were so cute and i loved the colors so much, that i could just find a pattern or unravel one to see what stitches were used.

i searched through pages of google results and didn't find anything like it. :sad:

until now! :lol: i'm working on a scarf for a friend and i'm browsing the website when i stumble upon this: Simple Stashbusting Coasters

"Coasters." :lol:

:lick: I want a coaster now.

Back