Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I started out using bentonite and rhassoul for facial masks using rose water to mix along with carrot seed and rosehip oils. Then when I read on LHCF that you can use it to clarify your hair and scalp, I started using it on my hair. This treatment is in my top 5 for hair treatments. I love the way my hair feels after rinsing it out!

Now, don't laugh at me. I put the mix on my face and hair and look like a gray robot.....LOL....Kill two birds with one stone!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

And I use my hand mixer to mix it into a gel-like consistency. So easy to apply and so easy to remove.

Dis right hurrrr.. .is why I spend all of my money.. you see how detailed her review is... nice.... I'm glad they gonna sit you down for the No Buy.. because I ain't never looked up no bentonite clay nor rose water... and now I'm looking...

yall are acking up in here. :lachen:
So right; I'm glad I'm home alone 'cause my DH would think I was crazy up in here:lachen::lachen:
Dis right hurrrr.. .is why I spend all of my money.. you see how detailed her review is... nice.... I'm glad they gonna sit you down for the No Buy.. because I ain't never looked up no bentonite clay nor rose water... and now I'm looking...
Gurrlll that's the best facial evah!!! I saw on a website you shouldn't use rhassoul more than once a week.....

I hope by the end of '11, I'm mostly using my own concoctions and narrowed my vendors down to 2 or 3. Boy! Will that be a miracle!!!
Erm cough.. can we get a new post BC pic.....??
Yeah, Day36! You transitioned a long time....I bet you have some length and it's just gonna take practice with products to find out what works on your hair to do a successful WnG.

I bought some ApHogee 2 step on my way back to Knoxville :look: The p.j. in me had me stopping in a lil town while traveling, just to go to a Sally's :nono:. Why did they put a cone in the 2-step? Why is a cone necessary in a protein treatment; there is no slip needed if you're not supposed to touch your hair while it's in there anyway.

I got my Hairveda shipping notice today. I'm glad about that. Now, I'm just patiently waiting for Shescentit to open on Jan 2nd. After that, I'm gonna get a Pibbs then I'll try to put myself on a no-buy for the semester....yeah.

I bought some ApHogee 2 step on my way back to Knoxville :look: The p.j. in me had me stopping in a lil town while traveling, just to go to a Sally's :nono:. Why did they put a cone in the 2-step? Why is a cone necessary in a protein treatment; there is no slip needed if you're not supposed to touch your hair while it's in there anyway.

I got my Hairveda shipping notice today. I'm glad about that. Now, I'm just patiently waiting for Shescentit to open on Jan 2nd. After that, I'm gonna get a Pibbs then I'll try to put myself on a no-buy for the semester....yeah.
It's good therapy!!!

Hairveda shipped that fast! Is this from the Friday sale? I'm shocked!

It's good therapy!!!

Hairveda shipped that fast! Is this from the Friday sale? I'm shocked!

Nope, I made my order when they re-opened on Dec 20, I think. I just got the Vatika Frosting (took advantage of the 20% off sale for the frosting), and the Moist 24/7.

Yeah, I missed that too Fab:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah....Brownie do ALL her dirt on the straight up DL
.:lol: :look:

Shoot....I ain't mad at her tho':lol:

Her & Red do some serious straight-up gangsta' haulin'.:lol::lol:

Why doVonnie or Brownie never get brought up in these Michael Jackson "who's bad" call outs??! I am not the worst.. nor the 2nd .. nor the 3rd.. I am the 4th.. and that's onllllly for the holiday time... (any other time and I am much lower) B$ and V be buying UP some stuff.. but I get a shout out... nawl son...

:lachen:

:look:.........................:wasntme:

:sekret:

thnx pompus!

I brought them for my face/hair too. I just wanted to get ideas on different mixtures.
Bentonite Clay is amazing for my hair and face, that was my find of the year for 2009. I mix it with hot water and add a little ACV. I have some rhassoul clay and have mixed it with rosewater to use as a face mask a couple of times and it is lovely. I have not got around to trying it for my hair as yet. Here is a useful thread on Bentonite Clay

:look:...............:grin:

*cough*................Soooo, last night I placed my BFH order...

Shea Mango 3/20.95 set
Dry Strands 1 set
Espresso Scalp cream
Marshmallow Cleansing conditioner
Ginger Macadamia conditioner :thumbsup:

NOT ONE WORD!!!!! :ohwell:

B$ this is order 3 or 4????

I hope you are the sweepstakes winner that takes us to February.. lol.

I see how Brownie plays it... me and T be shouting.. like oh I got this and tracking packages left and right..... and 4 days later.. B$ comes and puts her little.. oh yeah I snagged a few things too.... because she secretly ordered before us and put the BUG in our ear...

I see your game playa.... that's some high level manipulation... I didn't even know I was getting handled...

You know, I really wanna join Charz' No Buy Challenge, but the only thing preventing me is the fact that Shescentit opens on Jan 2, booooooooooooooo!

The p.j. in me is trying to think of a loophole. For instance, we're allowed only 10 staples that we can repurchase during the challenge. So what if I put the 2-3 products I want to try from Shesecentit, on my list of staples? Even though I've never tried them. That way, I can order on Jan 2 and not break the rules. That's just the chance I'd have to take by putting the products on my staples list.

*sigh* Let me stop before Charz comes after me swinging an e-bat, lol.

I see how Brownie plays it... me and T be shouting.. like oh I got this and tracking packages left and right..... and 4 days later.. B$ comes and puts her little.. oh yeah I snagged a few things too.... because she secretly ordered before us and put the BUG in our ear...

I see your game playa.... that's some high level manipulation... I didn't even know I was getting handled...

:yep:........................................

You know, I really wanna join Charz' No Buy Challenge, but the only thing preventing me is the fact that Shescentit opens on Jan 2, booooooooooooooo!

The p.j. in me is trying to think of a loophole.
For instance, we're allowed only 10 staples that we can repurchase during the challenge. So what if I put the 2-3 products I want to try from Shesecentit, on my list of staples? Even though I've never tried them. That way, I can order on Jan 2 and not break the rules. That's just the chance I'd have to take by putting the products on my staples list.

*sigh* Let me stop before Charz comes after me swinging an e-bat, lol.

:nono:...................................:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hv was pretty quick this time around, i ordered a few hours after the grab bag sale and got my notice today too. Its just the sales that take a while.

:rofl:Thats how they do it. Brownie is a BOSS.

Back