Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Okay..Have ya'll thought about Box/Package Withdrawl????........:look:

That's a hard one to deal with. And it does exist.:lol:

That Challenge is gone be fun to watch.

You remember i had to leave yall to get right last time, i don't want to leave again.:nono: I can do it:look:, really i can. Lmao:lol:

Yeah, them Hanks is hard to get off You!:drool:

'Specially when you use to lookin' at 3-4 packages a day.:look:

IK how I feel now, if I don't get something.:nuts:

Ya'll Can Do it. And Stay Here!:lol:

I have ‘til 1/01/11 to join the No-buy challenge? Been thinking about it ever since Charz started the thread. I just have a hard time naming my 10 products!

Charz, need some advice. How does this list sound?

1. Jamila/Karishma henna and Katam
2. Christine Gant’s Mixed Greens
3. Bentonite/Rhassoul Clay
4. Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil
5. Rose Water
6. Hempseed or Wheat Germ Oil
7. Beemine BeeUTiful DC
8. Oyin Shine and Define
9. Hair vitamins (I don’t know which ones yet. Will use pass in Feb. to purchase them)
10. Horsetail (Shavegrass) and Black Teas

I Can't Believe I'm Losing Blue too.:nono: For 2 Legs. This is Serious:blush:

Last edited:
I'll tip in there from time-to-time to check on ya'll tho'.:yep:

With ya'll all in there, it's going to be a GREAT Challenge.:lol:..................:look:

I'm Sure We'll All be over there even: Che, Brownie, Fab, mkd, redecovert, and the rest of the other Felonious Offenders.:dollar:

Na uhnnnn.... :nono:
I'm staying out of there.. you know Charz is going to have to crack the whip on some of the U1B1 girls..
I bet you the first quarter of 2011 is gonna have some MONSTER sales... like 35% off at curlmart... lmao.. another BOGO for MHC.. lol..

Unprecedented stuff will be happening when folks go on a no buy..lmao... now a buy less..... lol...

Lawd Jesus.....Ya'll's In Bad Shape. Askin' Charz for Advice:lol:

That Child is Rachet and a Gangsta' & A Pimp.:lol:

That's Messed Up.:lol:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Okay..Have ya'll thought about Box/Package Withdrawl????........:look:

That's a hard one to deal with. And it does exist.:lol:

That Challenge is gone be fun to watch.
Real fun!!!!

I'm having withdrawals now! Just waiting for a MAC order and your package and that's it!!

Got my brambleberry.com order today and that Mowrah butter is soft... Whoo I'm so glad. The murumuru butter is HARD! Gonna have to melt that before mixing them together.

I'm staying out of there.. you know Charz is going to have to crack the whip on some of the U1B1 girls..
I bet you the first quarter of 2011 is gonna have some MONSTER sales... like 35% off at curlmart... lmao.. another BOGO for MHC.. lol..

Unprecedented stuff will be happening when folks go on a no buy..lmao... now a buy less..... lol...

SPIRIT LEAVE THEM GIRLS BE!:bud:

SPIRIT GO!:lol::lol::lol:

Ya'll Don't Listen to Dat' Spirit. Ya'll Gone Be Alright.:lol:

See how She is......:drunk:

:nono:Girl...I ain't gone mess ya'll up. *thanks anyway*:sad:

I'll be buying...*cough* I mean *lurking* from a far.:lol:

Because I want you all to succeed. :cup:

Brownie & I will do our little personal raggedy January no-buy. I just hope she & I can get through that.:lol:
Are you still going to start the "What did you buy this month" thread in January? How will you cope? :look:

Girl...
Dead....
I hope the grocery sale is okay..lmao....
You gotta have food.. just don't be sneaking no Suave Shea Almond in the basket.. lmao.

Right. Them Withdrawls is Serious. *cough...so I've Heard*:look: Maybe Ya'll Coulda' done like a Fiddy Dolla' a month Challenge 1st Instead of Going Out Like This:lol::lol::lol:

I Can't Believe I'm Losing Blue too.:nono: For 2 Legs. This is Serious:blush:

LMAO..
They can still talk about what they used up.. they done already bought 1'sssssss in advance..lol.

I donot know why this hit me like you were a pimp and we're your :look:... "another one of my girls off da skreets...dammit".. :lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Real fun!!!!

I'm having withdrawals now! Just waiting for a MAC order and your package and that's it!!

Got my brambleberry.com order today and that Mowrah butter is soft... Whoo I'm so glad. The murumuru butter is HARD! Gonna have to melt that before mixing them together.

Blue, Seriously tho'.....This.Right.Here.Is.Hard.:blush:

They already in a precarious position because the REAL SPIRIT is their ADVISOR....

This gonna be just like the FIRM with Tom Cruise.. find out at the end that the boss is the debil... :yep::lachen::lachen:

Girl...
Dead....
I hope the grocery sale is okay..lmao....
You gotta have food.. just don't be sneaking no Suave Shea Almond in the basket.. lmao.

We don't need food, i keep the pantry stocked but there are some good deals though:look:, suave has went on to glory. I got all that i could *cries*.

Yes lawd please help us and keep us strong *speaks in tongues while fannin with the jkf fan*

chellur lovely ladies!

Pompus, how do you do your clay mixing? Bentonite and Rhassoul more specifically, sorry if I asked you already.

Also, yall, i tried a wash n go yesterday...:nono: so, i ended up putting in some twists for a twist out. I think it was a fail because I did too much detangling and not the right products. the tt sort of stretches my hair, and I used a comb and my denman...just too much going on. If a wng never works for me, guess its twist outs and braid outs and curly styles.
I started out using bentonite and rhassoul for facial masks using rose water to mix along with carrot seed and rosehip oils. Then when I read on LHCF that you can use it to clarify your hair and scalp, I started using it on my hair. This treatment is in my top 5 for hair treatments. I love the way my hair feels after rinsing it out!

Now, don't laugh at me. I put the mix on my face and hair and look like a gray robot.....LOL....Kill two birds with one stone!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

And I use my hand mixer to mix it into a gel-like consistency. So easy to apply and so easy to remove.

They already in a precarious position because the REAL SPIRIT is their ADVISOR....

This gonna be just like the FIRM with Tom Cruise.. find out at the end that the boss is the debil... :yep::lachen::lachen:

Uh Uh...Charz gone keep them On Point. She will help them stay focused. No Doubt.:yep:

We don't need food, i keep the pantry stocked but there are some good deals though:look:, suave has went on to glory. I got all that i could *cries*.

Yes lawd please help us and keep us strong *speaks in tongues while fannin with the jkf fan*

Girl....You Need Martin for that one:lol::lol::lol:

OR PULL OUT

The Big-Guns Martin/Bobby/JFK/Malcom:lol::lol::lol:

All you gotsta do is block ms. terri and fab. then you don't have to read their enabling posts :look: and block che while ur at it :dead:

Ummm how did I miss this... ???
ME????
I'm not enabling folx... you know who that is

IDARETSHAIR the ultimate primo spirit of all spirits

Why doVonnie or Brownie never get brought up in these Michael Jackson "who's bad" call outs??! I am not the worst.. nor the 2nd .. nor the 3rd.. I am the 4th.. and that's onllllly for the holiday time... (any other time and I am much lower) B$ and V be buying UP some stuff.. but I get a shout out... nawl son...

But T is a product seductress though.. she need to go work on a chat line for BJ... she'd be getting even more of her monee....! :lachen:

Torturer!!! (is that a word?)

You guys I'm already having withdrawl symtoms everytime I pass the calender :lachen: but I will be strong.
My sis and brother in law thinks I won't make it till April especially if there is a mega sale but I think I can.

I Know Ya'll Can ALL DO IT! No Doubt. :grin:

It'll be good because You all will be ready for Spring/Summer.:grin::grin::grin:

btw: My Curl Junkie Repair Me Hair & my Hydratherma just came today. Doorbell just rang.:lick:

Off to the Post Office.:ohwell:

BRB:look:

Ummm how did I miss this... ???
ME????
I'm not enabling folx... you know who that is

IDARETSHAIR the ultimate primo spirit of all spirits

Why doVonnie or Brownie never get brought up in these Michael Jackson "who's bad" call outs??! I am not the worst.. nor the 2nd .. nor the 3rd.. I am the 4th.. and that's onllllly for the holiday time... (any other time and I am much lower) B$ and V be buying UP some stuff.. but I get a shout out... nawl son...

But T is a product seductress though.. she need to go work on a chat line for BJ... she'd be getting even more of her monee....! :lachen:

Yeah, I missed that too Fab:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I told Ya'll Charz's is RACHET:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah....Brownie do ALL her dirt on the straight up DL.:lol: :look:

Shoot....I ain't mad at her tho':lol:

Her & Red do some serious straight-up gangsta' haulin'.:lol::lol:

You guys I'm already having withdrawl symtoms everytime I pass the calender :lachen: but I will be strong.
My sis and brother in law thinks I won't make it till April especially if there is a mega sale but I think I can.

That's terrible:blush: You Can Do It CHersheyGirl.

Don't pay no tention to them:lol: @ Bolded.

Ya'll Got This!:lol:

Back