Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Vonnie--Girl, get them rules right on the "No Buy" challenge. You can replace your staples without using a pass. That's why Charz made us list them. You use the passes for the foolishness :look:. And you can only use the passes when there is a sale and with one vendor :yep:.

Don't be trying the sabotage the little precious time we have left due to the eventualities and events and all ya dig.:lachen: 4 months is a long arse time.

Hey ! I'm an Advisor......:sekret: = :seesaw:

It Shol' is a Long Time!:lol: @bolded.

Ya'll Can Do it.

And Shay has ALL "The Rules" down-pat.:lol:

Vonnie--Girl, get them rules right on the "No Buy" challenge. You can replace your staples without using a pass. That's why Charz made us list them. You use the passes for the foolishness :look:. And you can only use the passes when there is a sale and with one vendor :yep:.

See i can't buy anything because then i will keep going:nono:, when is the hairveda spring sale ususally? If i can make it until then i will be alright.

Ms. Terri you can be the official adviser :whip: for the challenge.

:nono:Girl...I ain't gone mess ya'll up. *thanks anyway*:sad:

I'll be buying...*cough* I mean *lurking* from a far.:lol:

Because I want you all to succeed. :cup:

Brownie & I will do our little personal raggedy January no-buy. I just hope she & I can get through that.:lol:

:nono:Girl...I ain't gone mess ya'll up. *thanks anyway*:sad:

I'll be buying...*cough* I mean *lurking* from a far.:lol:

Because I want you all to succeed. :cup:

Brownie & I will do our little personal raggedy January no-buy. I just hope she & I can get through that.:lol:

Sorry I already added it to the challenger page.

I have ‘til 1/01/11 to join the No-buy challenge? Been thinking about it ever since Charz started the thread. I just have a hard time naming my 10 products!

Charz, need some advice. How does this list sound?

1. Jamila/Karishma henna and Katam
2. Christine Gant’s Mixed Greens
3. Bentonite/Rhassoul Clay
4. Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil
5. Rose Water
6. Hempseed or Wheat Germ Oil
7. Beemine BeeUTiful DC
8. Oyin Shine and Define
9. Hair vitamins (I don’t know which ones yet. Will use pass in Feb. to purchase them)
10. Horsetail (Shavegrass) and Black Teas

Sorry I already added it to the challenger page.

I'll tip in there from time-to-time to check on ya'll tho'.:yep:

With ya'll all in there, it's going to be a GREAT Challenge.:lol:..................:look:

I'm Sure We'll All be over there even: Che, Brownie, Fab, mkd, redecovert, and the rest of the other Felonious Offenders.:dollar:

I have ‘til 1/01/11 to join the No-buy challenge? Been thinking about it ever since Charz started the thread. I just have a hard time naming my 10 products!

1. Jamila/Karishma henna and Katam
2. Christine Gant’s Mixed Greens
3. Bentonite/Rhassoul Clay
4. Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil
5. Rose Water
6. Hempseed or Wheat Germ Oil
7. Beemine BeeUTiful DC
8. Oyin Shine and Define
9. Hair vitamins (I don’t know which ones yet. Will use pass in Feb. to purchase them)
10. Horsetail (Shavegrass) and Black Teas

Vitamins are ok, you don't have to list them. do you drink the tea or use the rose water other than with ur hair? if so you don't have to list those too.

Lawd Jesus.....Ya'll's In Bad Shape. Askin' Charz for Advice:lol:

That Child is Rachet and a Gangsta' & A Pimp.:lol:

That's Messed Up.:lol:

If those of you come in this thread lurking and is not a Product Junkie you will be! Good information, great review! Proceed with caution!!:lachen::lachen:

chellur lovely ladies!

Pompus, how do you do your clay mixing? Bentonite and Rhassoul more specifically, sorry if I asked you already.

Also, yall, i tried a wash n go yesterday...:nono: so, i ended up putting in some twists for a twist out. I think it was a fail because I did too much detangling and not the right products. the tt sort of stretches my hair, and I used a comb and my denman...just too much going on. If a wng never works for me, guess its twist outs and braid outs and curly styles.

Okay..Have ya'll thought about Box/Package Withdrawl????........:look:

That's a hard one to deal with. And it does exist.:lol:

That Challenge is gone be fun to watch.

Vitamins are ok, you don't have to list them. do you drink the tea or use the rose water other than with ur hair? if so you don't have to list those too.
Thanks, girl. I'm in.....Yes, I do drink the tea and use the rose water for other things....

Off to join for 2 legs!

Back