Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I cowashed with BFH Marshmallow cleansing condish. I really like it. Soft shiny clean hair. I almost cowashed after to detangle but I could detangle well with the Cleansing condish.

I Agree Vonnie.:grin: I really love the Cleansing Conditioner. I hope I like the other ones just as much. i.e. Cotton Marshmallow & the Yarrow one.

I also hope I like the Cowash Conditioners I've acquired: HV's Amla, ASIAN Coconut Co-Wash, DB Pumpkin Seed Curls Cleanse, BFH.

I can't wait to try them all. BFH just gives both conditioning & cleansing. I didn't think, for me, it was waxy at all.:nono:

^ fab tell me where the deals are on purses! Please?

Are you looking for like a work bag or a handbag... or a combo...
I am signed up on like every sample site there is ...I got a tote earlier in the week from one of em like 70% off.. can't remember which one it was though..but I think it ended yesterday...

But bloomies is having a sale.. (in person better than online), Nordies as LC mentioned... having their half yearly... barney's... revolve....

PM me exactly what you're looking for because I can get longwinded when it comes to handbags and I don't want to get a spanking.. and I'm sure I can point you in the right direction..

Wait so your no buy includes everything... you go girl!!! I can only do it by category.. :look:

This is the best thread on the Forum. :look: IMHO. OH WAIT....Except for the "What Did YOU Buy this Week Thread":lol::lol::lol:

I have accomplished so much in U1 B1.:lol:

I have learned 'not' to have a variety of products opened at the same time
Not feel bad for KIM on things that don't work
Great Friends. Good Laughs. Great Information.

..........................:look:

Lmao, this is a challenge within a challenge, like them zen old chinese death trap kind of things were you have to reach a higher consiousness to really reap the benefits:look::lol:. *eats the rest of my egg foo yung*.

Last edited:
Lmao, this is a challenge within a challenge, like them zen old chinese death traps kind of things were you have to reach a higher consiousness to really reap the benefits:look::lol:. *eats the rest of my egg foo yung*.

It is a Challenge within a Challenge. I Agree. We all accomplish different things that's why it's on Part 4.:look:

We each can take away something positive from this thread.:grin:

I Agree Vonnie.:grin: I really love the Cleansing Conditioner. I hope I like the other ones just as much. i.e. Cotton Marshmallow & the Yarrow one.

I also hope I like the Cowash Conditioners I've acquired: HV's Amla, ASIAN Coconut Co-Wash, DB Pumpkin Seed Curls Cleanse, BFH.

I can't wait to try them all. BFH just gives both conditioning & cleansing. I didn't think, for me, it was waxy at all.:nono:

See the spirit made me get alla deez..

Plus I got 32 oz of the high a$$ Curl Junkie one.. which BETTA rock my world and knock my socks off at the same time.. for that price.

See the spirit made me get alla deez..

Plus I got 32 oz of the high a$$ Curl Junkie one.. which BETTA rock my world and knock my socks off at the same time.. for that price.

Well......them high polished well-manicured fangers just got it bad.:user:

I am really liking the concept of a Cleansing Conditioner. That's all WEN is really and Hair One *which I've never tried*

I'm glad to incorporate this concept into my Cowashing regimen.

This is the best thread on the Forum. :look: IMHO. OH WAIT....Except for the "What Did YOU Buy this Week Thread":lol::lol::lol:

I have accomplished so much in U1 B1.:lol:

I have learned 'not' to have a variety of products opened at the same time
Not feel bad for KIM on things that don't work
Great Friends. Good Laughs. Great Information.

..........................:look:

I still havent been able to curb this.:spinning: I just cant help it.

T, I still use a rinse out conditioner afterwards... especially because that ginger orange had my head feeling so clean....

I did last time (the rest of my Ori O:look:)

I go straight to the Steamer afterwards, so I haven't been using an additional Conditioner.

Just the DC'er I steam with.:grin:

Well i know we gettin all our stuff on time. Karen prolly be lookin at this thread more than the KBB thread in the vendor forum.

Back