Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Successfully Placed KBB Order. No Issues!
Placed my order and got free shipping, too. Wow! What a deal! I wished they had their FANATIC size on sale, too. They removed it from selection shortly after midnight.

Happy birthday Chebaby and belated birthday Hannan. Charz, glad you're off the meds and feeling like yourself.

Received my camdengrey.com order and waiting on my brambleberry.com order to be delivered.

Did anyone participate in the KBN's 25% off and $5 shipping sale? I decided not to get anything this go 'round.

Bought from IDT's sale Afroveda's Ashla Amlii and Miss Bhree and swapped an Argan oil with her!

Trying to catch up on some threads. Limited computer use.

I'm going to mix up a 4 oz. jar of some butters I bought (Murumuru and Mowrah with Nilitoica Shea). Haven't decided on the oils to mix with them, though. I hope they're as moisturizing as everyone says they are.

And Priss Pot I hope you're feeling better. What an experience! To be threatened like that!! I'm glad no physical harm came to you.

thanx for the bday wishes. i thought about going to get my big bottle of taliah waajid conditioner but i may wait. we will see.

i did a dry twist set last night a la curly nikki. i misted my hair with water and then smoothed a dime size of dew on each section before brushing it out with the TT. my hair is so smooth and shiny and soft. but they still shrunk over night so i cant wait to see how this twist out turns out. if i like it ill try to do it every other week. i cant dry brush my hair too often. i didnt loose too much hair but it was enough. mostly shed hair though, i only saw like 2 short hairs.

Anybody getting anything from the 15% off beemine sale? Don't need anything this time and 15% is not enough.
Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you another year!! To show our appreciation we will be having a "Year End Celebration". This is the season of giving as well as taking; please insure your packages to guard against theft, damage and yes lost packages. We hand make our nourishing products with lots of love and during this season it may take 7-10 business days to ship. We are working diligently to complete your orders quickly and appreciate your patience. Again, thank you for a bee•U•tiful year! One Love!!

Happy birfday Che!

And I wasn't going to bite on the KBB sale...but free shipping is a weakness of mine (and the price is great, being that it's less expensive than her 6oz leave-ins). I got two!

My ends still feel nice from yesterday so i will use the sm dc also with my other baggy creams. I got 2 masks too and free shipping. I would have never tried it other wise. I gave coconut oil a chance and my hair is doing fine so if these don't work, che has first dibs lmao and thanks ladies for answering my questions i had to do some quick research to make my final decision. Im all set now, im in the no buy and dc challenge next year.

Man this no buy starting in 2011 is gonna suck. i'm all frantic lookin for deals. I want a nice leather tote and I think I've grown outta Coach. I Need To Find One Before 2010 ENDS!

I just finished washing my hair. I forgot I'm going to be out until late tonight and I need to be able to twist it up for work (Thrus-Sun).

I cowashed with BFH Marshmallow cleansing condish. I really like it. Soft shiny clean hair. I almost cowashed after to detangle but I could detangle well with the Cleansing condish.

I just put a 4oz Jasmines Xtreme Babassou Condish in...Used this up. Put my hair in a bun for now. Will rinse and twist when I get in tonight.

Man this no buy starting in 2011 is gonna suck. i'm all frantic lookin for deals. I want a nice leather tote and I think I've grown outta Coach. I Need To Find One Before 2010 ENDS!

I was a bit worried too but i think we will be fine. Im sure there are some year end deals on purses, try nordies, i think i got an email from them.

Im all set now, im in the no buy and dc challenge next year.

I'm in the:

U1 B1 Non-Challenge
Protective Style
Wig Challenge
Co-Wash
Deep Conditioning
Non-Officially Sulfur Challenge

And Oh Yeah, an Advisor in the No-Buy Challenge:lol::lol::lol:...............:look:

j/k but i will be lurking.....and prolly commenting:blush:

i am taking my braids out and I will wear a braidout for the rest of the week. I planned on keeping them in longer but I ran into a bit of a problem, so they are coming out now.

I'm in the:

U1 B1 Non-Challenge
Protective Style
Wig Challenge
Co-Wash
Deep Conditioning
Non-Officially Sulfur Challenge

And Oh Yeah, an Advisor in the No-Buy Challenge:lol::lol::lol:...............:look:

j/k but i will be lurking.....and prolly commenting:blush:

:spinning::rofl:

I'm only in the u1b1 non challange and the No Buy Challenge.

I just finished washing my hair. I forgot I'm going to be out until late tonight and I need to be able to twist it up for work (Thrus-Sun).

I cowashed with BFH Marshmallow cleansing condish. I really like it. Soft shiny clean hair. I almost cowashed after to detangle but I could detangle well with the Cleansing condish.

I just put a 4oz Jasmines Xtreme Babassou Condish in...Used this up. Put my hair in a bun for now. Will rinse and twist when I get in tonight.

I might need to gone ahead and get this... marshmellow cleansing conditioner.. and just be ready to shut operations down come 1/1/.... lol.

I need to wash my hair today too.. it's a dangon shame when you gotta think about what you want to use and change your mind 4x...

I just pooed on Sunday .. so maybe I'll use ASIAN coconut cowash.. since I never tried it like I was supposed to last week.

Back