Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Costco has a $7 coupon for Nexxus Humectress conditioner.

What's going on ladies. Got work to do today so I'll check ya later! Have a great day.

T, I didn't get the Oyin dew. The reviews from Che and Elle are calling me though. I wonder how long before it goes to CM. If CM gets it before the end of the year, I will get it along with the BSP maybe and the curls whipped cream and souflee.

So I realized I need to do my hair today rather than tonight. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go get a bottle of Tresemme Naturals to make sure my hair can do well with it since I'm hoping to switch to this by Feb.

I'm going to do a HOT with my oil mix that I added WGO and Rice Bran oil. I'm doing an unofficial ceramides challenge after reading HalleJ's post on the benefits, tho I always wanted to incorporate them I just forgot.

I'll DC with BB and I'm thinking of opening the WDT and starting on that. I think I'm going to interchange that with the MHC conditioners I have coming.

I'm going to do some really small twists using my Mozeke samples. I need to use them up even though they have been holding up in the fridge.

Hey ladies! I had class last night. It's 1 Dec can you believe it I did not order anything for BF just don't know what I want or like. I straigthen my hair Sun wore it out two days, workout out sweat the curls out like I do.
Mkd I like the rollersetting look just to give myself a different look during the week, I use the double brush for the chase method to flat iron my hair and it was bone straight.
I'm happy for that if I want a change, but working out it don't last. So anyone other than T doing a big haul before the new year?

I don't see myself ordering anything else. I'll wait for more reviews. If I get anything it would be some oils or cowash condish that I can get local.

For some reason Twitter really bothers me. I manage the Twitter account for my Women's Ministry and the day I had it on every 30s my phone was vibrating. My battery went so fast. Twitter just doesn't draw me in.

Sorry charz, don't do twitter or facebook. Here is as good as it gets for me.

@ltown, im not going to do a big haul, i may get a few things if they interest me but as of right now i don't want anything.

Sorry charz, don't do twitter or facebook. Here is as good as it gets for me.

@ltown, im not going to do a big haul, i may get a few things if they interest me but as of right now i don't want anything.
I don't do much social networking either. No Facebook or twitter.

I plan on getting a few things before the end of the year too.

:nono::nono:Ain't Nobody said nothing about doing no Big Haul before New Years....:look:

Anyway :look:-- I got my Shipping Notice From BJ today from Belize :lol: j/k

And my Invoice. That BJ is a BADDDDDDD:censored:

Oh Yeah, Ya'll, I was thinking on my drive in to work, that I might do the Pre-Paid Card afterall. I think it might keep me honest. And I want to seriously work on my Finances in the New Year.

So, that may be the best way for me to go. Maybe right after the 1st of the year or Income Tax time, I'll load it up for my Hair Related purchases.:yep:

I have facebook and it's good/bad, folks I don't want to find me have and those whom I lost contact excellent. I only go on there if someone ask me something via notice from email other than that nope. I think I have a twitter but is there a LHCF group, what are they talking about?

I have facebook and it's good/bad, folks I don't want to find me have and those whom I lost contact excellent. I only go on there if someone ask me something via notice from email other than that nope. I think I have a twitter but is there a LHCF group, what are they talking about?
I was considering Facebook but I could see myself getting wrapped up in it and spending more and more time online and decided I shouldn't do it.

so i haven't "moisturized" since my wash day (sunday) and my hair still feels amazing. :blush: all i've done so far was spritz with some hairveda hydrosilica in the morning and my hair still feels so freaking soft!

the hh + dew + burnt sugar = WIN FREAKING WIN!

i left it at home so i would use up all my other junk first and i haven't even touched any of it. :nono: :lol: nothing else compares! this is love!

i'm just sad i can't use it too often because i don't even want to chance the risk of my hair getting used to it!

I was considering Facebook but I could see myself getting wrapped up in it and spending more and more time online and decided I shouldn't do it.

Mkd, I did that when I got started then when you just lurking folks see you online what to chat. I'm retired vet so I know alot of folks around the world, then if someone else knows that person and don't really know you they want to be friend. Just being nosey and having a bunch friends.

Hey Ltown, I forgot to tell you, I started on my M/N?:grin:

Were you still going to do it?

I made up a mixture of that, MT, Horsetail Butter, GTB and a little splash of JBCO.:spinning:

so i haven't "moisturized" since my wash day (sunday) and my hair still feels amazing. :blush: all i've done so far was spritz with some hairveda hydrosilica in the morning and my hair still feels so freaking soft!

the hh + dew + burnt sugar = WIN FREAKING WIN!

i left it at home so i would use up all my other junk first and i haven't even touched any of it. :nono: :lol: nothing else compares! this is love!

i'm just sad i can't use it too often because i don't even want to chance the risk of my hair getting used to it!
Robot, how do you feel about the HV hysrosilica spritz?

Hey mk: Fab just confirmed ---- Salon Commodities is "As I Am Naturally" So that shipped already!:grin:
LOL!!! She told me hers shipped too!! I can't wait for reviews. In fact, there are quite a few new products I am waiting on yall to review :look:.

I'm Waiting on these Shipping Notices

ButtersnBars
SheScentIt
Christine Gant
KBB
Oyin

*BFH doesn't send out any. The stuff shows up like Magic:lol:

Already received notices from:

MHC
HV

I don't think I can have twists or braids in longer than 4 weeks. Friday will make 6 weeks and my hair is tangled in the synthetic hair.

I'm going to try some more of my BFH tonight....that's if I can get these twists out. I may try Mozeke (just to get rid of it before it spoils)

I don't think I can have twists or braids in longer than 4 weeks. Friday will make 6 weeks and my hair is tangled in the synthetic hair.

I'm going to try some more of my BFH tonight....that's if I can get these twists out. I may try Mozeke (just to get rid of it before it spoils)

Yep. I Agree.:ohwell:

Although, I've never had it happen to me, it seems like a common problem.

i found family on facebook so its good for that. my family used to be big and then when the two people that kept everything together died everyone just went there own way. i found family i havent talked to in like 10 years.

last night i did end up twisting my hair and it looks nice. the front did get smashed down some but i pulled those twists back anyway so it doesnt matter.

I took out my braids and fluffed...I think it looks a little dumb in some parts, so I rebraided those parts and curled them with rollers. BUT I will say...using the Dew as a LI my hair is so soft and shiny...like bling bling...I love this stuff.

I took out my braids and fluffed...I think it looks a little dumb in some parts, so I rebraided those parts and curled them with rollers. BUT I will say...using the Dew as a LI my hair is so soft and shiny...like bling bling...I love this stuff.

WHERE'S MY SHIPPING NOTICE?????:crying3:

Back