Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Speaking of new vendors, I found a business card for Zuresh Natural Products.

I think I got this during a jazz festival this summer. My friend was supposed to order from them but never did.

The products look nice.:look: even the skin stuff:look::look:

Che- they have a loc butter:
Shea, Kokum, and Aloe Butters
Carnauba Palm Plant Wax (consistency of honey), Castor Seed Oils, Vit E & Carrot Oil
Soy Lethicin (found in almost all "living" cells and is high in B vitamins and anti-oxidants- advanced softening and moisturizing effect and great for dry and dehydrated hair and skin), Cherry Kernel (contains natural antioxidants-alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols & vitamins A & E. Prevents UV absorption by forming a barrier on the surface of the hair and skin) & Sesame Oils. Silk Peptides, Proteins, and Amino Acids, Rosemary, Lime Verbena & Sage Herbs, Essential Oil – Fragrances.

OT- just saw a commercial with a 20-something black girl rocking a cute TWA.

My only question is why when they show natural hair its either a TWA or loosely curled hair?

thanx vonnie. i didnt see it because the site is waaaaayyyyy to busy for me lol.

have yall seen the kinky curly commercial?

Hey all, bout to hit the sack soon, been watching tv and chillin with the fam. My hair still feels good. The sm dc may be a keeper as a baggie cream also. I won't be buying any masks tomorrow, i read the ingredients and my hair doesn't agree with the ayurvedic? ingredients so i will pass. I wanted to try the beemine dc but don't like that irish spring scent. So i guess im done, the 1st is almost here and the no buy will start.

I caught a little glimpse of it on BET I think. Better than watching those stupid Dr. Miracle commercials I tell ya :lol:
you know, the commercial actually reminded me of dr. miracle:look: same thing, just one for natural and one for relaxed. and the kinky curly commercial didnt look as low budget lmao.

you know, the commercial actually reminded me of dr. miracle:look: same thing, just one for natural and one for relaxed. and the kinky curly commercial didnt look as low budget lmao.

That's probably why I thought it was better. :lol: I guess they made it to the big time now.

OT- just saw a commercial with a 20-something black girl rocking a cute TWA.

My only question is why when they show natural hair its either a TWA or loosely curled hair?

I love seeing other curlies in commercials! I have noticed some 4's. :yep: Then again, I completely gloss over waves and 3's (no offense to three's, the back of my head is a three), so if I see a kink or a coil, they've got my attention. :lol:

Hello ladies! Got off work late so Im on here late! Im re-twisting my hair for my twist out. Last night I used KCCC over the Qhemet BRBC that I put in on Sunday night and my hair was soft, bouncy, and well defined. I had a fab hair day! Nice to know that KCCC plays well with the Qhemet products. I was so excited to try them out again but Im going to put Qhemet away for now and focus next week on using up the myhoneychild type 4 cream. Time to see if I really love it!

4 days til no-buy! Too bad I cant haul anything before the 1st! Im gonna have to use a pass for my next haul! Any of u ladies order from ayurnaturalbeauty? They've got some goodies on there that I cant wait to try!

Vonnie, did the cleansing conditioner make your hair feel clean?

Random question: do we know if BFH is a black woman?

Vonnie, I only used a sample of CG bassabu DC and I didn't love it. Not enough to buy it.

It didn't for me MKd none of the cleansing conditioner works for me. My hair felts waxy. I will stick with moisturizing shampoos or nonsulfates if I can find them.

what yall think about myashas products?

lmao. there is a product company called myashas. been out for a while, people say the products are good but it takes a month to get your products. and i cant remember but i think they said the customer service sucked.

I haven't heard of this line Che. It doesn't sound like something I need in my arsenal. I don't want to wait a month or deal with poor customer service.

Okay..............Chile...I don't need no mo' headaches:lol:

Asha's...Handmade Natural Products that Nurture
Someone posted in their Fotki some time ago that they found bugs in their MyAshas product :nono:

Photo: Up-close and Personal | Why I no longer do business w/ Asha's album | Love and Nappiness * Updated 5/13* | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Che.. happy BIRTHDAY baby doll!!

See.. this is crazy.. I pulled this from the fotki site.. Ros posted...

I had a bad experience with her as well. I normally stay away from this topic except with people wholm are close in my cyber-circle, but here goes. After waiting a WHILE to get my products and posting several timnes in a thread on NP regarding them, I decided to inquire about the status of my order. My response was" With all due respect, you have your tracking number and thus your shipping confirmation. We do not control what happens with USPS. May customers have emailed stating that they have not received their package only to receive it that very day. Alas, we are aware that you have decided to do business with a reputable vendor (an improperly quoted phrase from my post on Nappturality) and whaile we are sorry for your loss, we wish you continued success in the future." I was HEATED that she would quote from my NP thread. She lurks in threads, gets ticked about what she reads, and then sends back nasty grams. Well, I responded by letting her know that first of all, if she wanted to address my personal comments, she should not have done so in a business inquiry response. She had my PERSONAL email and could have easily told me what she thought about my comments via another medium. Secondly, I have had nothing but positive things to say about her products. I even refrained from bashing those products that don't work for me because they were good products, just not for MY hair. A few people have bought products based on MY recommendations and I made sure to let her know that. I also let her know that she has never given me so much as a thank-you, much less a discount after the fact. After that, I did not get ANY MORE emails from her. The whole thing jumped off from a LONG time ago due to a converstation on the phone and I was like SERIOUSLY?? Anyway, I made the mistake of ordering from her again and I have waited for QUITE some time for my package. I ordered after receiving an email on reduced shipping. I thought that maybe she was getting back on track with her business, but boy was I wrong. Even if I get my package, it will have been TOO LONG of a wait. I wish I had read this before my last purchase. It WOULD NOT have happened. ============================================ L&N: Yeah, I know she lurks in NP and she's even been on my Fotki. The way I see it is, the truth is the truth, if you don't like the information currently being put out there about you and your business than you need to change the information. After all this went down with her I was tempted to put it on NP and honestly, the only reason why I didn't was because I didn't want to bump her thread up, lol, it's no wonder her thread will drag on for like 8 months, while every other business gets a new thread started every month or 2. That should have been red flag #1. I also got the email about reduced shipping and promptly emailed her back asking to be removed from her mailing list. Only way I'll use her stuff again (after I run out of MA and SK) is if I come home and someone left some on my doorstep, and I don't think that will ever happen! She seems to have too much pride and doesn't take criticism well, even when it's warranted. I'm sorry, there is NO excuse for 5-7 week turnarounds, that ish is ridiculous!

oh wow, ppl catch feelings easy eh LOL

thats just so unprofessional, quoting a message from a forum.
did she also put it on her FB .... LOLOLOL

wow and the herbugs :blush:

Last edited:
Morning Ladies.....That was just gross about the Asha stuff.:blush:

And the terrible Customer Service.:sad:

Glad none of us were really interested in that.:look:

Anyway..........Hi Ya'll Getting ready to rub in a little MT.

Hoping to finish up 1-2 things this week.

I love seeing other curlies in commercials! I have noticed some 4's. :yep: Then again, I completely gloss over waves and 3's (no offense to three's, the back of my head is a three), so if I see a kink or a coil, they've got my attention. :lol:

She was a 4something:grin: Its just that when I see a 4something most times they have a TWA like that's the standard style of that hair type. When I see a 3something they have a full head of hair.

I just like seeing black women in commercials with natural hair no matter how it looks.

Bugs, what kind of bugs were these? Awww hell no, I will NEVER order from her. Unacceptable.

Happy birthday Che!

Good morning ladies, whoo chile if i ever found bugs in my stuff id have to make a road trip, gross:nono:. Well my hairveda shipped, get it bj now all im waiting for is my kbn order and i will be set, i hope:look:.

Hey ladies :wavey:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that all is well. I was stuck in Baltimore's airport trying to get back from NY; what a nightmare but I'm back and playing catchup now.

Day congrats on your BC.
Happy Birthday Che and Hannan
Charz I hope recovery is going smoothly.

I used up a banana brulee and I have back ups.
My sis washed my hair with one of the shea moisture shampoos; not sure how I feel about it . It's seems like its much to me.

Hey ltown and curlyhersheygirl, I am doing good. I'm off oxy! No more being delirious (more than usual)

Happy Birthday Che! You gonna spend it with ur new best friend?

Can I be in? :wave:

Happy Birthday Hannan :cake:

Last edited:
Back