Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

The BFH left my hair very smooth when I rinsed it out. I rollerset and am sitting under the dryer now. I really liked the way it felt though.

The BFH left my hair very smooth when I rinsed it out. I rollerset and am sitting under the dryer now. I really liked the way it felt though.

Girl, I really like the Cleansers too.:lick: I felt the same way. I will use BFH again next wash day. The remainder of my Ginger/Orange Cleansing Conditioner and another one of the Cleansing Ones.

I haven't gotten around to the other ones yet.:lick:

Vonnie: I read up up that Plueberry, it said it could also be used as a Cleansing Conditioner.

lmao. there is a product company called myashas. been out for a while, people say the products are good but it takes a month to get your products. and i cant remember but i think they said the customer service sucked.
I haven't heard of this line Che. It doesn't sound like something I need in my arsenal. I don't want to wait a month or deal with poor customer service.

Girl, I really like the Cleansers too.:lick: I felt the same way. I will use BFH again next wash day. The remainder of my Ginger/Orange Cleansing Conditioner and another one of the Cleansing Ones.

Vonnie: I read up up that Plueberry, it said it could also be used as a Cleansing Conditioner.

I was wondering why it was foaming up a lil (like micro bubbles). I thought I hadn't rinsed the cleansing condish well enough.

I can't wait to try the cleansers

Imma Wait till One of Ya'll Order:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i been holding out for a year:look: once i heard that her wait time has always been a month and has never changed, i was like no thank you:nono:. i was just wondering if any of yall heard of them and what yall think.
so no review from me:lachen:

I liked the one I tried the Cotton Marshmallow Cleansing Conditioner.

Guess I can use the Plueberry to wash and DC with something after, since I had planned to cowash with it.

T did you ever use CG's babassou dc?

i been holding out for a year:look: once i heard that her wait time has always been a month and has never changed, i was like no thank you:nono:. i was just wondering if any of yall heard of them and what yall think.
so no review from me:lachen:

BFH and Hydratherma are the only new vendors Imma pick up this year:blush:

ha, ha the year is almost over:lol:

I am seriously tryna' limit my vendors.....:blush: IK it doesn't seem like it right now, but if I can accomplish that in 2011, that would be wonderful.:lol:

Guess I can use the Plueberry to wash and DC with something after, since I had planned to cowash with it.

@1st Bolded. That's good to know.:grin:

2nd Bolded: I Sold It.:perplexed

Vonnie, did the cleansing conditioner make your hair feel clean?

Random question: do we know if BFH is a black woman?

Vonnie, I only used a sample of CG bassabu DC and I didn't love it. Not enough to buy it.

BFH and Hydratherma are the only new vendors Imma pick up this year:blush:

ha, ha the year is almost over:lol:

I am seriously tryna' limit my vendors.....:blush: IK it doesn't seem like it right now, but if I can accomplish that in 2011, that would be wonderful.:lol:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:you are funny(to the bolded)

but im with you. im trying to limit my vendors too. i have no idea what vendors im sticking with since i can get almost everything locally. i cant get my darcys deep conditioner here though.
i noticed this store doesnt sale a lot of the deep conditioners. they are supposed to get kbb next year and i bet they wont have to deep conditioner. they dont even have komaza deep conditioner.

What BFH product are you moving on to next T?

Maybe the Yarrow or the Marshmallow Cleansing since I'm almost done with the Ginger.:grin:

I will use the other DC'ers after I finish some of the DC'ers I have open. Jasmine, BeeMine, ButtersnBars etc..:ohwell:

Vonnie, did the cleansing conditioner make your hair feel clean?

Random question: do we know if BFH is a black woman?

Vonnie, I only used a sample of CG bassabu DC and I didn't love it. Not enough to buy it.

1. I had been bunning for 2 days before I used this and I didn't use a whole lot like an ounce or so and my hair felt clean. My only problem is that I used the Plueberry after so it made my hair soft and even more clean.

2. The pic on the site shows a black woman.

3. Thanks I have 16oz that I'm thinking about opening to use up. I have the WDT & MHC Molasses in rotation for DCs right now. So i'm not sure what to do with it.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:you are funny(to the bolded)

but im with you. im trying to limit my vendors too. i have no idea what vendors im sticking with since i can get almost everything locally. i cant get my darcys deep conditioner here though.
i noticed this store doesnt sale a lot of the deep conditioners. they are supposed to get kbb next year and i bet they wont have to deep conditioner. they dont even have komaza deep conditioner.

I started to sell my Komaza DC'ers, but I only have 1 of each. So, I decided to hang on to them (for now).:perplexed

Yeah, I wanna cut back on the amount of vendors. They need more shops like Curlmart , Your's and Fab/mkd's spot, that sells a variety of vendors.:grin:

Back