Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Brownie & MKD- Waiting on reviews of the BFH products.

I went to Sally's today ready to buy Mendex and Aphogee 2 step to see if this helps with my shedding but walked out empty handed. I wasn't sure if there was a coupon and I'd hate to buy without a coupon.

Hey guys! It's my birthday today :grin: I was thinking about getting some KBB masks as a present to myself. Never tried but I figure that's a good excuse right? :rolleyes:
happy birthday:grin:
my birthday is tomorrow which is why im getting the masks too:grin::grin:

Happy birthday ladies!

I used up a vatika frosting. I have 2 more. I wish I had ordered a few more during the fall sale when they were $5. I don't think I am willing to pay more than that. I don't use them fast so these actually should last me until september when they go on sale again.

mkd, which one did you use tonight? How did your hair feel?
I used the pistachio one and I am still under the dryer with it on. Its an interesting texture. Its not very slippy but that's ok as long as it makes my hair feel good. I kind of like the smell.

Thank you and happy early birthday to you, che! :birthday2

So these masks must be like a hairgasm in a jar, huh? :lol:

Happy birthday ladies!

I used up a vatika frosting. I have 2 more. I wish I had ordered a few more during the fall sale when they were $5. I don't think I am willing to pay more than that. I don't use them fast so these actually should last me until september when they go on sale again.
ive been using my vatika frosting on my scalp and hair almost everyday before i co wash. its good but i wont repurchase.

Thank you and happy early birthday to you, che! :birthday2

So these masks must be like a hairgasm in a jar, huh? :lol:
for my hair it is. i love it. i have tried many many many deep conditioners and i have to admit that this was the best for me.
i know some people wont like it because its thin but it really moisturized my hair and because of the shikakai and amla my hair felt strong after every use so i know its not a fluke. ive used it for maybe a little more than a year i think.

ive been using my vatika frosting on my scalp and hair almost everyday before i co wash. its good but i wont repurchase.
i know regular coconut oil is the same thing, i just love the way VF smells. Regular coconut oil smells so good too though.

Happy birthday ladies!

They arent on sale until then?

Tartarsauce.:ohwell:

girl when i get mine i will be trying to stretch it out so they last lmao.

Yeah. I've been holding on to that one right there. Picked up one on BF 30% Sale, but 'gifted' it to another poster.

So, now I'm back to my original 1.:yep:

Will try to pick up a couple if ya'll don't have the site shut down. :lol::lol:

Only negative is Shipping. :rolleyes:

Not looking forward to that additional cost.:nono:

Yeah. I've been holding on to that one right there. Picked up one on BF 30% Sale, but 'gifted' it to another poster.

So, now I'm back to my original 1.:yep:

Will try to pick up a couple if ya'll don't have the site shut down. :lol::lol:

Only negative is Shipping. :rolleyes:

Not looking forward to that additional cost.:nono:
shipping is free if you order like $50 right? or is it $75.

Good Luck with the KBB sale tomorrow. I'll be cheering you on.

I spent too much at TJMaxx today. They had liters of Giovanni for $17 but I resisted the urge.

Spent up my BFH money so I'm on the sidelines until April or August.

Good Luck with the KBB sale tomorrow. I'll be cheering you on.

I spent too much at TJMaxx today. They had liters of Giovanni for $17 but I resisted the urge.

Spent up my BFH money so I'm on the sidelines until April or August.

Dang Vonnie! Sounds like FUN.:lol: Hope you caught some great Sales.:grin: I have a $10.00 DSW Coupon burning a whole in my pocket.

I should go & pick up a pair of work shoes before it expires.:perplexed

You all get "Passes" In the No-Buy Right:look:

Back