Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Anyone doing New Years party or gathering? I'm going out and it will be nice and warm here can't believe it 50 degrees come Fri.

I am about to wash and try this BFH pistachio to DC. Hopefully yall will be chatty while I do my hair.

Anyone doing New Years party or gathering? I'm going out and it will be nice and warm here can't believe it 50 degrees come Fri.

I'm Babysitting:lol: Unless the childrren have plans:look:

They might stand me up *crosses fingers*:lol:

And it's suppose to be the same here 50+:blush:

mkd, I'm gonna do my hair later, too. I'm trying to decide between using BFH Ginger Macadamia :lick: or trying the Pistachio one. Decisions decisions.

The weather is supposed to warm up by Friday here in NY also. I hope cuz its cold as &%$# right now!!

Anyone use up/buy anything? I'm sitting here looking at my BFH lineup on the shelf, just shakin my head. (and finalizing my next order).

Anyone use up/buy anything? I'm sitting here looking at my BFH lineup on the shelf, just shakin my head. (and finalizing my next order).

Girl, I Hate Opening my Refrigerator!:lol::lol::lol:

..........................:fridge:

I could really move all that out to the Garage since it's COLD :cold:

Hold up I'm the only one that crash early in the evening, Che and La up in the middle of the night. What is going on?? Well I'm crash soon took sleeper, I woke up at 2AM need to catch up so I don't fall asleep at work.
Brownie hope you are safe up there it a hot mess look like DMV this past Feb.

well on another note, i am looking forward to getting my kbb masks tomorrow. i thought about getting a steamer but its on back order. and the mask with a plastic cap is just as good im sure.
have yall looked at the ingredients of the huetiful conditioner? it sounds yummy and i think its only $8.

Yes, Ltown! We got hit hard the other day. Here at my house I got at least 14 inches. My sis and brother got more, and lost power. It was ugly.

My steamer and the Natural Jenesis has shipped. I'm trying to decide if I will order from Darcy's and Vitacost. I could just go to Vitamin Shoppe instead of ordering from Vitacost. We shall see. My hair is driving me crazy and this dayum cutie juice is hanging on for dear life. I might be tossing it if it ain't done by 12/31 :look:.

well on another note, i am looking forward to getting my kbb masks tomorrow. i thought about getting a steamer but its on back order. and the mask with a plastic cap is just as good im sure.
have yall looked at the ingredients of the huetiful conditioner? it sounds yummy and i think its only $8.

:yep:That conditioner does sound good, Che. You gettin it? :look:

Do the conditioner and mask have the same ingredients?

:yep:That conditioner does sound good, Che. You gettin it? :look:

Do the conditioner and mask have the same ingredients?
hmmm i dont know if i will get it. maybe if i break down and get the steamer. maybe.:look: i didnt even look at the conditioner, just went straight to the mask.

Alrightly the drugs are kicking in, but before I crash can someone tell me on Giovanni products where/how to find expiration date. I got direct leave in it's stamp 090402 but it say 24mths in circle. thanks!

Oh yeah, I went to Sally's last night and got my tangle teezer. I also got some of those self warming heating caps. I bought the last 3. I got some hydracaps too. I have a ton of them here but I don't ever want to run out so every time I go to Sally's I will buy a 4 pack of them. In terms of conditioning caps yeah um....I might be good for a minute.

Hey guys! It's my birthday today :grin: I was thinking about getting some KBB masks as a present to myself. Never tried but I figure that's a good excuse right? :rolleyes:

Back