Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yes i mean just the ends, i dampen my hair to moisturize but i will do my ends only in the baggy because i may go out again today. Since i got my detangling down with the paddle brush my roots are doing good so i will baby my ends.

Sounds like a plan. I was on that nurturing my ends too. Moisturizing & Sealing.:lick:

They look a lot better.:grin:

Yeah im trying to limit my trims to 1x a year instead of 2x a year.

Yeah, I really started focusing in on them with that Claudie Ends Insurance #1 (and now #2), HV"s Whipped Ends Hydration and I also have some of that Komaza Jojoba Hemp Sealant (which is also very good:lick:).

Yeah, I really started focusing in on them with that Claudie Ends Insurance #1 (and now #2), HV"s Whipped Ends Hydration and I also have some of that Komaza Jojoba Hemp Sealant (which is also very good:lick:).

I have some whipped ends coming and the hair dew. i will see how this sheamoisture works too.

I wanna get me a "Fresh little Rug aka Winter Hat" to go back to work in.

Hopefully, I see one I like. I'll get that, some Plastic Conditioning Caps and some Bobby Pins.

Morning Ladies.

Had to go to court for a tix this morning and them folx canceled court. No sign or anything. Cop had to tell us to go ask the clerk upstairs.

So clerk was telling folx when to come back or what they owed. Then told me if I didn't wanna go again pay $85 with points or come back plead it down and pay nearly $300. I'm gonna go back cuz it will raise my insurance too much with the points.

Sorry for the rant.

In hair related news. I did a twist out after doing a quick moisturizing with Shea Rinse. I smell very sweet and vanilla-y from Doo Daddy, BSP, and Egg Nog Shea Rinse.

My hair is extra shiny and full. I love the Doo/BSP combo.

sitting with some BFH mango macadamia mask on. I must say Im not feeling the square bottles for application/use, but I like how it feels on my hair.

even though its thin , or b/c it is idunno, my hair just drank it up.
I'll maybe get 3 uses out of each bottle.

i had to poo my hair last night. I dont know what happened but the combo of the DC and conditioners I used was bad. My hair wasnt even trying to dry after hours and hours and it just :nono:. I think it was over-moisturized. This has never happened before.:ohwell:

As much as many of ya'll ship packages you should invest in being able to weigh, print your own stamps, and postage labels. My mom does this and she loves it. Shoot I buy my stamps from her. Also you can just give the packages to the mailperson, schedule a pick up, or just drop them in the mail. This eliminates all those trips to the post office. Stamps.com - Buy Postage Online, Print USPS Stamps and Shipping Labels

Thanks Girl. Fab had been suggesting that I do this for awhile. If I keep up this Madness:look:.............:lol: I may!:blush:

Thanks again, for the Reminder.....:ohwell:

Hey ladies, lurking today at work too many folks here not working may get caught. I did a dry braidout with shea moisture curl/hibiscus it's cute, won't get a second day but that ok plan to straighten for New years thursday so need to prep the hair.

i co washed today with taliah waajid conditioner and i think tomorrow i will go to the bss and buy the big 32oz bottle.
then i used kbb hair milk(the old one) and the kbb hair butter to do a low puff. my hair is so shiny today. and i didnt use any gel to slick back, just the butter.
tonight i will spritz with water and then slick my hair into a hight puff with the kbb butter, tie on my scarf and call it a night. tomorrow i will wear the high puff to work.

Hey yall, this sheamoisture dc should have been a hair butter. My ends feel really good. Going to see how they feel in the morning. I think on the days that i don't moisturize i will rotate and baggy my ends.

Hey Everyone Evening Ladies.......:hiya3:

Che, mkd, Brownie, Pompous mailed your stuff.:yep:

I got a mini-haul today. It's coming to a close soon.

So I better enjoy! Don't forget we got to get on KBB!:sekret::sekret::sekret:

Will probably use up my Claudie Ends #1 tonight or tomorrow. No Back-Ups, but I do have Ends #2.

Other than that, nothing much going on. Got all my Sales mailed out and ran out of boxes. :nono:

That's from throwing those boxes out last week.:rolleyes:

Hey ladies! See all the post about the doo doo! I'm have to check out some stores preferably not bmore it little too far. T package mailed today!
Charz, how the itching and pain? La are you rested today?

so my hair is feeling ok. now that it is 100% dry i cant tell kbb milk and butter is not a winter moisture duo. my hair feels ok but like itll be dry and in need of moisture in an hour lol. i guess ill use dew along with the kbb butter tonight instead of the butter alone.
going back to the dew next wash.

Hey ladies! See all the post about the doo doo! I'm have to check out some stores preferably not bmore it little too far. T package mailed today!
Charz, how the itching and pain? La are you rested today?

Yes i have been up since 5 and no naps yet. I didn't sleep as long as i wanted to but at least i wasn't up all night.

My MT came today after I phoned them & emailed them and threatened them SMH.:lol: Ooops!:lol:

Lemme e-mail them an apology. *eats 4 crow sammiches*:rolleyes:

Back